Member, Female, 38, from Maryland

Mistress Sara was last seen:
Aug 2, 2013
    1. sirius
      sirius
      Gracious Greetings, Mistress SARA
    2. Mistress Sara's Boy
      Mistress Sara's Boy
      I love you Mistress Sara. I lovingly, willingly and happily give myself to you.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 2, 1986 (Age: 38)
    Maryland
    I value personal integrity and being true to yourself.

I am a bit of a
    bookworm, and have always loved bookstores and libraries. I love the feel of a big old library, it's peaceful.

My Myers-Briggs type comes out as an INFJ.

I love really corny jokes. I generally amuse myself. If I'm bored or tired I'll start saying silly things and just crack myself up. Luckily MSB is just as silly as I am :)

I often stay up way later than I should. I think this is mainly because I don't like the process of going to sleep. When things get too quiet my thoughts go to all the things that are bothering me and I stress myself awake.

When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a mermaid. Yes, it's true. I would swim around in the pool with a diving ring around my ankles so my feet would stay together like a tail. After realizing this dream wasn't quite attainable, I took up
    scuba diving. Wasn't quite the same thing, but it's as close as I'm gonna get. How cool would it be to swim with sharks? Pretty dag-on cool I think.

Overall my default mode is happy. I find myself in bad moods every now and then but generally don't stay in them for too long. It's fairly easy to lift my spirits.

Signature

Mistress Sara

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice