Hello & about to buy my first device!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rafaela, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Rafaela

Rafaela New member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Greetings to you fine forum ppls, I have briefly lurked here in recent years passed and been very curious, but after changing jobs and living arrangements in a traumatic fashion (completed military contract), you start to think about all of the things you have missed out on.

So I'm going to finally jump in and order a HT2 today, based on the reviews and aesthetics I should do it correctly from the get go?

I like that this community has more than a shallow sales promotion, there is actually interesting discussions here, I'll try to contribute rather than lurk :)

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    Hey!

Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy the Mansion.... There really is a wealth of info to be had here!!!!

I can personally say nothing about the HT2 as I've never had one.....

But my generic advice to new chastity users based on my own experiences is this.....

Our penises change shape ALL the time!!!! Cold. Heat. Exercise. Horniness!!!

A fixed length tube 'can' be a shot in the dark from that point-of-view..... If the tube length is too long, real discomfort will result especially during nighttime erections because the whole device will be pulled away from the body.... That will hurt!

Many of the quote 'cheaper Chinese designs' unquote have adjustability inbuilt.... Rings can be pushed together or prised apart.... In my opinion only, this is a WONDERFUL feature to help one find a good, long-term fit....

So if you still have the option, consider looking at a non-solid device to get this length adjustability.....

ANOTHER consideration is security...

No trapped ball device is secure. Because of aforementioned penis changability, it is usually quite easy to pull out of any device.

The ones that incorporate a piercing are MUCH more secure... But CAN be defeated by a determined user and even power tools!!!!

So keep browsing and take a look at what we have here......!

And I hope you will also get more advice... especially from HT2 users too!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

Rachael_ likes this.
  3. Rafaela

Rafaela New member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for the advice and suggestion on the cheaper piece, I will look more into this- I guess without the experience and precise measurements it would be wiser than making the costly leap for just what i find a most aesthetically pleasing one.

4. Rafaela

Rafaela New member

Local Time:
    Also I see your point about the importance of being able to adjust size. I haven't experienced any of the pain, or discomfort, but have definitely felt and experienced the benefits of denial and the frustration..... but say I make an incorrect assessment on my first device and its a terrible fit, or if I have a mistress that is trying to gradually decrease my size over time through progression. Are these feasible observations?

5. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Go to Mature Metal and buy their sizing rings. Find the ring sizes that fit by following their sizing instructions.

Rachael_ likes this.
  6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Hi Rafaela and Welcome to the Mansion. I think you will find a lot of people here that are more than willing to help you with sizing. There is a lot of good info here.
    Oh and I love your avatar.....nice bum! Have fun and enjoy you time here.

Rachael_ likes this.
  7. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Take your time and ease into this. Be prepared to try different devises until you find the one that is right for you. This is not a "one size fits all" world, so why would chastity devices be any different. Happy searching.

8. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    My first device was a Bon4MPlus. My avatar shows it.
    What a waste!
    Device too large or way too large. Back rings too large or too small. Did I mention the square corners and too few choices for spacing? Round or round and solid or split? I really had to polish it a lot!

I quickly decided on a Mature Metal Jailbird.
    I followed Pansy Tarts sizing instructions thread. Bad move!
    I ordered and very impatiently waited. Then I started ordering additional back rings to add to my order.

Mistress Mature Metal (M MM) quickly contacted me about the likely sizing error in my orders. We quickly worked out the correct cage dimension. At the last moment, I arbitrarily changed the cage length to a shorter size!

Who would ever think the experts would have a clue?

So I have a much better cage and a pile of back rings to choose from. The back ring size from M MM's sizing method seems best. The cage diameter is correct. The length works, but might be improved, or not, by purchasing the size determined by M MM's sizing instructions.

I have chosen back rings with 3/8" and 1/2" spacing. Right now, 1/2" seems best. Later I'm sure my body will adjust and 3/8" will be fine. I also want to try smaller back rings which will likely work better after my body adjusts.

However, the cage size and back ring size identified with M MM's method and sizing rings works very well!

I am working on my first week of wear. I even wore it to work my last day last week. Right now, I intend to wear it to work next week to complete my first week of wear.

Well Mistress Mature Metal was right! It fits!

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Hi. I am at the start of my experience but I am in a HT right now and it is by far the best device I have had. I've only been in this chastity thing since the start of October and the HT is my fourth device. I have made all the mistakes! It has been an expensive time, but I was determined.

First off I could probably pull myself out of my HT but I don't want to. I am mentally able to resist the temptation. If I wasn't my wife would not be interested, trust is a big part of this for us. My first metal device was way too big and one day when I got hot and sweaty it literally fell off. I despise the cheap Chinese knock off of the cb6000s I bought. The only good thing it did was teach me how small a device I needed. Smaller really is better, the main thing it did was try to saw my balls off.

My second metal device, the Attica from Überkinky.co.uk is great for short term wear, but the hinged ring is savage. It did however teach me I needed a 45mm ring.

So the HT arrived last Thursday and I am still locked up. It fits, it feels comfortable, it controls erections much better than the others I have tried. It has shown me that solid rings are much better than hinged ones for me and the ergonomic design makes it sit on my body much better than the simple discs of the other rings.

The main thing to realize is every man is different. An off the shelf device is designed to fit the average which many of us deviate from. I definitely intend to research custom built devices but they are very expensive.

10. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Trial and error. I am working on my 3rd device, but I miscalculated on the ring size, so I have to get a replacement.

11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    It isn't the cheapest trial and error process is it! I should have gone straight to a custom device, I could have saved money and got professional help with the fitting. Oh well, live and learn.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice