Head lock

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Viceman, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Deleted member 109631

@LockedinNH2 the head lock works well. The cage itself is a smaller size than the one I started with. Which I feel is also nice and snug, with a secure feeling. Only thing is that the opening at the front of the cage is a bit larger than I'd like. When excited my glans pushes out quite a bit. And even once after sleeping in it it pushed through almost half way, luckily I did not get morning wood.

So the head lock itself works great. I'm thinking about getting another cage with that feature but possibly on the original size cage I started with, or one of the custom cages that have the mesh over all the openings to keep the tip of my penis from going too far between the cage opening. Or seeing if I can have a cage made with the opening space slightly smaller.

The cherry keeper itself is nice, but not for long term wear. I can wear my all metal cage longer than I can my cherry keepers. And it's less cleaning since the cherry keepers are a breeding ground for bacteria.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice