Has anyone ever had this medical issue while in chastity?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by NewLifer89, Jun 22, 2023.

1. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Hey all. I've been wearing chastity on and off for close to 10 years. The longest lock up being 5-6 months (I don't remember exactly)

Anyway, I've worn knock off cb6000, then HTv2, then some cheap metal device from amazon (which is my first device I didn't need to remove for cleanings), then currently a MM jailbird custom measured.

This past lock up, I was probably 30-40 days in when all of a sudden I would get some burning in the mornings. I figured It was because my balls were tighter because it was colder in the mornings. As soon as I would start walking around and being active, they would loosen up and would be fine. This past lock up was the first time this has ever done that. I've worn the jailbird on and off for probably 3 years and never had that issue before.

The burning started turning into trouble peeing through out the day. Like I had no stream. It would almost dripple out or I would pee for a few seconds then stop then try and attempt to pee again. That was even with my balls super loose and hanging and the base ring of the device loose. Then if I able completely empty my bladder without a stream issue, I would feel like I would need to pee again, and so I would "try" to pee again and a load of cum would come out. It wasn't precum, I wasn't aroused or even horny when this happens. Finally I decided to take the cage off and waited two weeks and I was still having the burning when peeing issue. The cum coming out went away when I starting jerking off and releasing my load again. But It would hurt in my prostate area when I did cum. It also hurt in my lower abdominal and prostate area when I pee and cummed.

I finally decided to go to a urologists. He obviously didn't know about the cage. But he did say that If I was cumming after I peed then that was normal if I didn't cum for a long period of time. He basically said to have sex more or jerk off more and that issue will go away.. which it has.. But, all the years of being locked up, I NEVER once had cum come out of my penis after peeing while in the cage. He diagnosed me with prostatitis which makes sense because the symptoms consist of having pain in lower abdominal when urinating, pain while urinating in prostate, burning sensations while peeing, and weak and dribble stream. Doc put me on antibiotics and will do an update exam soon.

So I guess my question is, has anyone ever had such an issue when wearing chastity? Did I experience the peeing issues with the burning and pain because of the prostatitis, or did the chastity cage cause the prostatitis? Also, has anyone ever cummed after they were done peeing after a long lock up? Again, I've worn chastity on and off for many years and I've had plenty of longer lock ups then this past one and never once had that happen to me.

Thanks in advance if you read the whole post.
    Look forward to the replies.

Thank you

2. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    I recently experienced this, it had only been about 10 days since I had a release. Ironically later that day my wife unlocked me and made me cum and the issue went away. We’ve been doing chastity about 8 years and that’s the first time I felt “blocked”. Other times I’ve felt like that it’s because I’ve had to tight of a base ring.

3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    In my opinion, as an expert on all things related to the matter in hand, I think you should be having an open and honest discussion with your urologist.

4. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM

I thought it was the base ring as well. But its the same size ring I've always worn. So I figured it was fine. I guess my biggest concern is, did the chastity cause the prostatitis or did the prostatitis cause the issues I was having. I guess well see how the follow up exam goes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice