Happy with life

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Claire’s good boy, Apr 26, 2023.

?

Did your previously ‘vanilla Wife’ take to chastity lifestyle or dismiss it?

1. Yes she embraced it

39.3%
  2. No she dismissed it

14.3%
  3. Yes but in a limited way to keep you happy

46.4%
Random Thread
  1. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I am so happy with my life and my new life in chastity most of the time.

My Goddess is away for a few days with her friends and I have just spent the entire morning getting the house as perfect as I can. My wife is used to me serving her in panties and my nub, especially when giving her a full foot scrub and pedicure which she loves as I keep her wine topped up during the process. Just last week I confessed to wanting to wear hold ups/ nylons whilst serving her. She said she was ok with that as I know she desperately wants me to be happy. In reality I am desperate to be her sissy maid but know that would worry her (I think).

I think she goes along with our ‘behind closed doors’ slave / Goddess relationship more to keep me happy than her desire to dominant me. She has got used to the advantages of breakfast in bed daily, having a live in house slave who literally does everything at home now, chauffeuring her as and when required but I don’t think she is a natural Domme. We have discussed another couple we know whose husband does everything for for his wife as I am trying to normalise everything (within reason) and she definitely agreed that this other couple may have a similar hidden lifestyle. At 60 and only just confessing to my wife late last year she wishes I had done it earlier for my fulfilment and piece of mind, so she is very caring. She will also spank me (just enough) occasionally as she knows I love it and it really gets me excited.

I really want to introduce her to this site but worry it could scare her off as some of what is discussed she would struggle with (no offence and each to their own). Have other subs introduced a reluctant partner and how did it go?

I have messaged my wife this morning so she knows I’m ironing, washing cleaning etc and so wanted her to ask if I was dressed appropriately as this morning I’m in hold ups and panties, this honestly make me so happy doing all my chores (dressed appropriately after getting permission just last week to wear hold ups and I genuinely have a desire to present her with a perfect house upon her return on Thursday.

I am making sure she loves all the benefits the lifestyle gives her and try to encourage her as much as possible to orgasm whenever she wants, as I’m 100% more attentive to her needs 100% of the time. She knows I love not been allowed to cum, I’m on day 34 and she is openly thinking about making it a ‘few months’ and she has commented that my attitude in my cage is so much better then when out of it.

Anyway, enough ramblings and all advice greatly received on how to introduce my Goddess further to the lifestyle?

Goddess Claire’s good boy

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    At first she did it to please me. Now I'm pretty sure there's no going back. She has zero guilt keeping me locked and desperate to dine at the Y. She has changed, and that's the scary part.

LukeVallentine and Rectrix like this.
  3. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    There is hope for me yet then, I am patient and know it’s early days.

4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    You're both doing fine -- she's come to this later in life and it's a big change. Let her go at her own speed.

Claire’s good boy likes this.
  5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I dont think there will be any going back for me, which is good

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    I said embraced it, because we met on this basis, I don't think she has ever been completely vanilla, and I cant imagine her being vanilla, which is probably one of the things I love about her :)

7. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    Understood and makes sense, it’s all very new to my Goddess so hoping she grows into it as time progresses.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I didn’t vote, because chastity was all my Madams idea, she found out about it first, after seeing it in a fetish video, she searched for it and found out where you could order a cage from, and as soon as she knew you could lock a cock she had to lock mine!

cogman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice