Happy Testimonials?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dev810, Jan 4, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Hi, I am very cautiously inching closer and closer towards having the chastity discussion with my Girlfriend.

I am reading up on the benefits to loving relationships of improved intimacy and closeness etc.

I was curious if any folks would be willing to share their testimonials of how chastity improved there relationships. Just would like to have some good examples to discuss with her.

Anonoman likes this.
  2. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    My husband is more willing to be cuddling and taking the time to be physically intimate when he's caged and denied. When he doesn't orgasm for a longer period of time (more than 3 weeks) he becomes more willing to please me and focusses much more on my pleasure during sex.

When he gets regular orgasms he wants to spend much more time alone, is grumpier and less gentle when having sex. It takes about two weeks of not orgasming for him to become softer and more gentle, and to spend more time with me.

Spending a lot of time cuddling is very important for me, and he loves it when he's in chasitity but not so much in the quantities I require without the cage. If he's coming often he wants more quick sex and less gentle intimacy, so I know what I choose.

When the hormones are at their peak (after about 8 to 10 weeks without an orgasm) he is pretty much willing to do anything for me and takes me out more, gives me presents, gets very attentive but a little more demanding when it comes to sex because he needs a lot of stimulation but I am fine giving that because he's so nice to be around at this stage.

Yeah, long term chastity was a great change for me and I want to keep it!

Ormaz, Waveridr, TheRealAdam and 3 others like this.
  3. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    My Keyholder Wife would likely echo the comments from @MRS.Lilith. She relishes in my focus on making Her life easier and loves to relax and enjoy sex with no thought of reciprocating.

She's so happy with my chastity that She's begun sharing this trick with Her Girlfriend. The Friend knew that Mistress was in charge of our sex, but She didn't know how, until recently. Now She knows that i'm caged all the time and will soon come to know just how restricted i am (likely 5 climaxes this year). My Keyholder Wife wouldn't share this if She didn't think that Femdom and Chastity weren't working great for us.

Good luck with your discussion.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Madam and I have never been better since I’ve been in chastity, it has only improved our relationship and life. Madam made it clear years ago that chastity would be a permanent part of our life.

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    For many the changes are behavioral changes for the cage wearer, as above. More personal attention, more help around the house, less selfish actions. For others, the changes occur in the key holder. They get more self confidence, see sex as centered more on their needs, or realize they don't have to follow some one else's lead. I think most of these changes are reported throughout the site.

MRS.Lilith and Boomer like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice