guess this is it ?????

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iwearpanties, Oct 3, 2010.

1. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Hello there ive not been to the site for some time do to working alot which i will never complain about ever i love it ....... But i did stop by today even went too the chatt room said hello 2 or 3 times and there where others chatting not even a hello or how are you wow that hurt ...... Makes me think maybe i shouldnt have come back or should remove this site form my computer altogether ?????????????//////////

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Who was in the chatroom?

Old friends who would have missed you? Or random strangers who would have seen no profile picture, and no profile information? Perhaps they didn't want to "risk" chatting to someone who could be perceived as an "observer" in the chatroom (you know the type... one handed typists)

Maybe try filling in the blanks and you'll get a better response next time.

Or, seeing as this is a FORUM, use the FORUMS to discuss whatever it was you wanted to discuss with these people.

3. Dutchbmale

Dutchbmale Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hey, there ar always people chatting with each other, and someone strange there, isnt in the world that moment. for them OK, its not polite, but its a a cruel world outthere, so c'mon you can handle that.

4. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    i understand what both of you are saying yes i dont have a picture on my profile becasue we had stopped coming by wife and i but still not evena hi welcome in or even tellme get lost ...... even that would have been kool

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    I'll say from my own experience in the chat rooms. I've sometimes entered, said "Hi" and gotten no response. It turns out that the people are simply not at the keyboard. I do that sometimes too. The other day, in mid-chat, my geriatric cat had an "incident" (you don't want the details), and I went afk for 15 minutes to clean the carpet.

Other times, I've come into chat and things were QUITE busy. I try to say "hello" to people when they come and go, but frankly, I sometimes miss people.. especially if I'm in a rapid-fire conversation (or two) with people in the room.

So, I wouldn't take it personally. Come into the rooms, hang out, say hello when there seems to be a lull (but not total absence) and see what happens.

mikecb

6. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    yes i know that could and dose happen. stepping away i agree ive done it as well but when you see names and there talking to each other and back anf forth not just one or two there was a romm with over 10 names your ignored then it dose hurt ..... i guess i feel this way because i work in the publics eyes and i say hi too every one and most know me and many reply not all or every one but most do. as far as the chatt romm i know i most likely didnt know a person but still even a small how do you do surely dosent hurt yaaaaaaaa

7. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    whats crzy is we can talk about this over and over but maybe better off if i just dotn pop back as much ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice