Grumpy Sub!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress J, Dec 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Its not always easy having your long term partner and lover as a sub at times! Especially when he has alpha male pangs due to his upbringing and breeding lol

Lately I have been getting grumpily barked at if I decide that I don't want to do what Pet is moaning about at the time, for instance, this morning, he decided, that instead of cooking breakfast he wanted to do the kitchen, which I didn't know about until he asked if I could give him a hand a second....And when I pointed out that I didn't really feel like sorting through old clothes or cleaning the kitchen this early in the day as I have virtually NO energy he got in a snappy grump. I don't think he realises that although I am ill and the moment and still trying to find the energy to indeed help with things around the house (I think it only fair that I set a good example to my son)
    That if I wanted too, I could have him do EVERYTHING, and not help him AT ALL. I get huffed at or "Fine..."
    I cannot wait to get him into a bloody device again, much less testosterone to deal with.
    He also doesn't seem to get that when he has this macho grumpy moments that he affects my mood and I don't feel like dominating him or playing with him when he makes me feel like crap. I am trying to get the point across that I want to do this 24-7, so it doesn't matter if we are in town or at home he must talk to me with respect regardless.

GAH.:spider:

Must be his time of the month.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    Lol. My wife thinks I get my period about every 6 months. Major PMS - "Pesky Male Syndrome"

mikecb

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    my Mistress would never allow me to be grumpy or tolerate requests for help. i wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.

4. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Ah well, every ones situation is different.

And how dare you assume so much! I never said I tolerate it did I?

Also, being that we are in a long term relationship with a child I do actually do some of the housework myself...so I don't actually mind if he ever politely asks if I could help him. I'm not a bone idle Woman.

As for not being able to sit down for a week, he does get punished....and I bide my time with other punishments...its fun to do when your sub is also your long term partner hehe
    Keeps them on their toes.
    This post seems to have had an effect as well.

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    sorry for assuming, Mistress J. i have to be careful for i am frequently willful, for which i am punished. Mistress frequently helps around the house too, but that is Her wish and i must obey.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Ta daaaa!!!

You sound a bit like me. I want pet to pick up his behaviour, but it just isn't the right moment to lock him back up right now... or maybe it is actually!

They're awful when they're grumpy and whiney. But I guess we have to remember they are MEN.

I'm sorry he was being a brat. I hope you figure out a way to sort out the sub-grumpies, and let me know what you do that works! :butterfly:

7. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Hey hun!
    Well for a start posting about it made him realise what he was doing, I think it also may have embarrassed him a tad.
    After our sprog went to be he was chained up and pleasing me for a good while.
    I still haven't let him off the hook, but last night calmed my anger a tad hehe

The only reason he's not currently in chastity is due to it being so close to Xmas and that brings the money factor into it. Hopefully all being well I'll have him locked up again soon.

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    what's wrong with a sub being grumpy :anim_43::anim_39:

9. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I think what we think we want and what we actually want are two different things. I would love a 24/7 relationship but I don't think I could cope with doing all the chores around the house even though it's just the two of us. I could see me being a grumpy sub and often am.

The idea of permanent control with it's consequences of punishment I still find extremely alluring though. I would love to feel what it's like to be controlled 24/7 and to only be a sub even if it was just for a couple of days.

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know you're being cheeky... well I *hope* you're being cheeky!

I find it really REALLY off putting if pet has a grumpy moment. Like tonight, he tidied up the bedroom and made sure it was ready for play, but the moment I entered the room he said something in grumpy voice and it totally threw me off.

As a result, no strap-on play, only girlie panties and vibrating nipple clamps! :spider:

11. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Annoying when they do that isn't it!
    Then they sometimes get miffed that you don't feel like doing the things they were hoping for...best they stop being huffy and off putting.

Slave_Kris
    I could understand his grumpiness if he did indeed have 24-7 Chores with no help. Except he doesn't. He just forgets his place at times.

And everyone has their off days, but if it results in a sub talking to his Mistress like crap and not understanding why it carries consequences...that's when its not on.

12. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Mistress J: You are right and I dont have anything to add. Off days should be limited to a minimum.

13. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    I just got a realy neat idea for situations like this. Perhaps the owners/moderators of this and or or other chastity forums could work out an advertising deal with one or more device manufacturers where they (the forum owner/moderators) get one device per month to give away to whoever they choose! No good Mistress or Superior Female should go without a sub in chastity if they so choose, regardless of their financial standings.

14. madamsboy

Local Time:
    yeah as usual I am being a bit "cheeky"

15. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    We all get grumpy!

There are days where I feel my Wife is, not "ignoring" me sexually, but just not being sexual in any way (as in-just getting on with every day life).

I of course, interpret this is ignoring/avoiding/me and can get grumpy, or just not be my usual self. :mad0235:

I'm very lucky in that my Wife is now well able to spot these signs. Sometimes she spots a change in me and a potential grump coming and heads it off at the pass by just saying or doing something that it so simple, yet it changes my demeanor completely! :innocent0009:

It could be aanything from a gentle stroke of my CB through my jeans/trousers, to actually asking me if I'm ok and if everything is alright.

This is when I then feel a complete knobhead and realise that she isn't ignoring/avoiding me sexually at all, she is simply getting on with life..... :mad0218:

16. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    lockednloaded
    I do all that normally!
    I only feel frustrated when the grumps jump out of nowhere, and sometimes they can even start AFTER I've been doing things with Pet, or when they result in putting me off the play time I was planning.
    Its just one of those things...but its not something I put up with if it goes on for too long or happens more than once.

Luckily I have sat down and gone over this with Pet, and any resulting grumps have been headed off and ended in apology instead.

17. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Perhaps he doesn't now how lucky his is to have a caring but dominant Mistress such as yourself. I often think I would be less grumpy if Master was a lot more dominant, it really helps me get in the right frame of mind when I know that back chat will result in punishment. It gives me the focus that I need to submit to Master and respect him as a dominant.

Sometimes I think subs just need a good flogging.

18. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:

19. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    The only reason he's not in one currently is due to the fact I haven't gotten round to buying a new one that doesn't break!

Looks like Pet is going to treat me tonight, he came home late after seeing some friends last night...incredibly drunk to boot.

He's been apologising all day, but during our trip into town he snuck off to Lush and purchased some massage bars and a small vibrator from the new Fetish shop in town for playtime. He's also cooking a nice steak meal....Needless to say I'm interested in seeing how he intends to make up for his fuck ups recently...that is once the toddler goes to bed lol

20. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress J

My Mistress won't tolerate it, although I push the boundaries now and then, and then wish I hadn't. Mistress calms me down with a good anal pounding... works a treat. Mistress reckons it 'adjusts my attitude perfectly' Since Mistress decided to lock me down 24/7 I have also felt more controlled and compliant too. I do feel better and more willing to do the right thing by Her. :anal:

21. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Grumpy sub

My sub became grumpy, progressively.
    I thought that it was a phase that would pass but it seemed not to be the case.
    He left me.
    "be careful what you wish for" those words ring so true. The lifestyle he had fantasized about was in fact more than he could bear.

22. madamsboy

Local Time:
    is this a recent turn of events?

23. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that.
    Gladly I know that this is a phase as after 8 years together with it almost being seasonal grumpiness (Usually around the colder times of year) I can usually tell when a grump is coming. His grumping is generally not linked to the lifestyle we both enjoy, if he couldn't handle it he would have buggered off years ago. He has health issues I don't need to go into that do not help with things, but the grumping is still avoidable, and he's working on it.

Still annoying though! lol :cat:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice