greetings fellow perv's

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissyblueballs, Aug 12, 2014.

1. sissyblueballs

sissyblueballs Long term member

retired
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    A not so new 52 year old, non passable sissy here. I wear the shortest DHGate stainless chastity cage they sell, for a reason :) . (My wife is my keyholder, and while She is pretty easy on me at times, She can also be quite the Domme.) It has the permanent probe welded in, it is relentless and always "in there".
    I love wearing panties, bra's and nighties, and at times I am inspected frequently during the day for proper wear and excessive leaking. I have a modest collection and I must keep my intimate drawers in perfect order at all times, they are inspected as well. I love the feeling of my swollen balls being griped tightly by a pair of thongs or tight satin.
    I am often chained in bondage, nipple clamped, gagged and blindfolded for an hour or more. During that time I can be whipped and beaten 3 or 4 times, often I will receive 150 or more lash's and strikes during each session. I have only taken a 200 lash whipping one time I think, when I was at my peak of taking that sort of punishment. She has a nylon cane, a rattan cane, a thick leather strap with large rivets, a nice leather belt - one of my old ones - and a vicious rubber paddle that will make the toughest of you break down and cry like a girl :).

I am somewhat disabled, but very mobile. I have had 2 back surgeries with several thousand dollars of titanium inplants installed. The resulting nerve damage and failed fusions have taken a pretty hard toll on me. But, it is what it is and I do the best I can. You learn to live with something like this, or you don't. I chose to not "give up" and enjoy what I can, while I can.

Thanks for the peek, its good to be here with my fellow kinkster's.

2. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Welcome. You'll find this a very supportive little community. One thing I like about it is that a broad range of kinks co-exist here.

3. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    I'm a little uneasy about being called a "A fellow perv" It make it looks like I'm doing something wrong or dirty. Don't know about others on here but I for one are not a perv .

Wendygirl and cagemeplease like this.
  4. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Thank you Susan S plus 1. I didn't want to stir the poop pot, but I'm glad you did. I am a lover of chastity at my wife's will. I am not a perv. Welcome to CM sissyblueballs, but please have a little respect for others. If earned, they will respect you back.

Wendygirl likes this.
  5. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Maybe it's a cultural thing? Like Fannybag is used in the U.S. but never in Britain. If sissyblueballs is from Britain then he should know better, if not then my apologies. But I'm still very uneasy with words like pervs being used on this site.

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Hang on, so when did getting a thrill about having ones privates locked up and not having control of ones orgasms come under the Vanilla flag? As for the rest of the things people here get a kick out of.... masks, cross-dressing, slave and maid service etc. Not to mention the T+D that borders on S+M etc.

I think it's fair to say that Perv covers a lot of that perfectly well. I also think it's meant with a great deal of affection, at least, that's how I read it.

If you're not happy being a perv that's fine, but some of us are, and I don't think we see it as being anything grubby either.

I'm happy to be a perv. Yoohoo *waves at @sissyblueballs *

7. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Ok. The first two definitions I found online-
    1. a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.

2. A person whose sexual habits are not considered acceptable.

It's not the abnormal I mind, it's the unacceptable. There is a vast difference.

Les

8. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Based on the blog entry it looks like he fits right in. How about a pass on the perv thing and let's see the contributions of sissyblueballs, and call this a lesson learned for all.
    Welcome.

9. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    One of the things about much of what is written in online dictionaries has been written by young people, and often they don't know the actual meaning of a word, they just know their own current usage, which is often a perversion of the original meaning. ;)

I'm roughly the same generation as the OP and for me the word doesnt have such negative connotations.

10. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Hey, I am also 52 yo and don't wish sbb any ill will. It just struck a cord. Please feel welcome, I welcome you, ssb. Les

SubVerity likes this.
  11. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Using a term like "perv" here is like when my lesbian friend call each others "dykes". It's a question of context. What would be offensive if used by someone outside of the group isn't offfensive among friends.

12. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    YEars of being teased at school taught me that these words only have power if you accept them with the power that is intended. Far better to take control of them yourself. If someone wants to call me a sissy, well fuck yeah! And proud too!

Takes away all the power from someone who's trying to hurt you with those words. In fact it makes them complicit, which can only be a good thing.

Here of all places we should be able to be pervs.

13. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Oh, I'm proud to wear my cage permanently for my wife and don't care who knows. Those really are pics of me in my profile. It was just where I'm from perv has such negative connotations. No harm, no foul.

14. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    wait, people in america wear fannypacks? lol Thats more insulting then being called a perv :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice