Got out and went back in

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lockupthewolf, Jul 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    As I posted in other thread, I was locked since valentines with my GF as my keyholder, she wanted to leave me locked up permanently but after a serious talk we agreed on a very interesting system. She likes being submissive and I like being the dominant one (beside the chastity), but she was never satisfied with my punishments for her, she thought I wasn't, well, "cruel" enough when she deserved it, so she told me she was going to keep me locked up until I make her, force her to unlock me. Basically, her unlocking me replaced the safeword. This was given much thought to, to make everything safe. The deal is, I am to punish her for keeping me denied and make her unlock me, when she agrees to unlock me I am to be free for a week during which time I can do literally whatever I want with her, whenever I want and however many times I want. So... that what was happening for the last week when I finally managed to get her to unlock me, I had a major problems with that as she is extremely resilient and I didn't want to hurt her, I was really holding back even though I was in a horniness-hell - I mean she is a perfect submissive, except for the chastity belt, and she did everything she could to keep me burning with lust.

I can't count how many times we had sex this past week and how many blowjobs she has given me, there were some quite mild fantasies realised (like Netflix&chill&blowjob), the sex was, well, brutal, we had one evening when I held back and we had a slow romantic night, which was something we both wanted. But, at first I had a problem with getting it fully hard, for like an hour I was like 75% hard but when I was 100% I couldn't cum, I was expecting to shoot in seconds but I just couldn't get over the edge for a long time but... when I finally came it was an explosion which she really felt inside her and it actually hurt me. Don't get me wrong, that was probably the best orgasm I ever had and a huge relief, but my dick and especially my balls just hurt after that for like a half hour.

Yesterday, I was having sex with her and the midnight was coming, she told me to remember the deal and get out of her, I was close but she pushed me away and went to the kitchen, returned with Ice and perfectly at midnight she turned the key. Now, after that and after such a week, I think I'm even hornier and more frustrated that before she unlocked me.

Good news is, I can get her to unlock me, but it will take a lot of time before that happens again...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice