Going to the beach

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by uscuba2, Jan 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. uscuba2

uscuba2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Any wear there chasity device to the beach? My wife wants to take me to a nudist beach and has not decided if I am going to wear it? thoughtsa?

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Uuueeee!!! The thought of me naked sept for my chastity belt. I could clear a beach faster than, well I will leave that up to your imagination. Now if I could wear my swim suit, no problem, have and will again. But if in a two piece, there's another scary thought. But someday I will and take pictures for proof. If the camera doesn't break by laughing it's ass off!!! Missy Tanya

3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    You should make sure that it is not a family-oriented nude beach; some of the people might have an issue with your wearing a device there. Otherwise, just remember to put a piece of duct tape over the opening of the lock so you don't get sand in it.

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :anim_37:Kinda takes away from the nudist part but what the hell ...the Mistress always knows best ..correct ??

5. smartbottom

smartbottom Junior Member

Local Time:
    I haven't been to a beach locked up but have been told to join the group in a hot tub. It was at a resort, and late at nigh,t and I know I turned beet red when I was ordered to strip and get in. My wife then proceeded to lecture everyone (4 other couples) on the virtue of my being locked. I wear a CB3000 with a KSD and it is 100% effective at keeping me from getting out.

6. slv4u4play

slv4u4play Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Mistress has taken me to an all adult nudest resort and had me wear my curve and W/we have been to many play parties as well with me wearing it. The beach sounds like fun as long as it is all adult like Tom said. Have fun!!!!!!

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    I'm confused, but whats new??? :tumbleweed: adult or family-oriented nude beach?? I got to admit I have never even been close to a nude beach or nude in public, but whats up with kids at a nude beach. And whats up with what ever you wear at one or not wear. I personal you think if your going to bring a kid to a nude beach, he or she going to have some questions. Or some problems in their future.

But it is your right to do as you please, just don't tell me what is right or wrong with what I'm doing!!! I'm still confused!!! Can I have a adult beverage at a family-oriented nude beach or do I have to hide it in a brown paper sack, but my sack can hang in the wind uncovered?? See I'm confused.. :sign0094: Missy Screwed up Tanya

8. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    You take kids to a nude beach to teach them that there is nothing shameful or "dirty" about the human body. Most people, because of their religious indoctrination, are conditioned to believe that nudity is something shameful. Wearing a chastity device would call attention to the sexual functions of our "private parts", but that is another area where kids should know the facts, so they don't have to be mis-informed by their friends. That discussion, of course, is a little more complex. My kids got a comprehensive "sex ed" class, that included both parents, when they were about 10 years old. That seemed young to me at the time, but that turned out to be just my discomfort. The kids, of course, were mildly interested, but mostly just wanted to play.

Somewhat amusing anecdote: When my daughter was about 10, she asked me about menstruation. She has a very sharp mind, and I just explained the facts of the female monthly hormonal cycle, just as you might explain the water cycle. About a year or so later, when Mom was nervously about to talk to her about the same topic, she just casually told her, "Dad already told me all about that," and went on to do something else. Mom was surprised/relieved/annoyed all at the same time. It was great.

9. wanttobe

wanttobe Junior Member

Local Time:
    That is a great fantisy of mine. Would love to be made to go to nude beach with chastity belt on. Bet your wife will get hit on a lot. Tell me how it goes. Lucky you.

10. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    I was taken to a nude beach. It was a great experience. Some funny looks yes, but not one negative comment. In fact a couple girls talked to my keyholder about it.
    GO FOR IT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice