Going Further

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by HerServant, Aug 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. HerServant

HerServant Member

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    I have been collared continuously now for 14 months. I have been caged off an on for that long too. All release is through Her. I am restrained during sex and at her discretion she may choose to cum and not allow me to. I am trained enough that I am used to this and accept it. Part of me even likes it.

I have moved in with her and for the last two months have basically been her house keeper, making her coffee, rubbing her feet, making meals, and driving her around. It's been nice.

I am going back to work soon and I would like to give her control over the finances. She's balked at this a bit. Not in a major way, but saying "I don't think that you would like it." We are both extremely competent and forceful people. She's wired sexually dominant and I am wired submissive.

I think it would take an adjustment, but I think I could adapt and there is something really hot about the idea.

Has anyone or any couple here navigated this? Money is always fraught with emotions and has huge psychological , symbolic, and cultural power.

2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    What's not to like? No sarcasm, the situation you describe is great.
    Speaking of finances, maybe you should start slow. Give her, say 50% of your salary, and see how she handles it. Put the rest in a deposit with higher return, but strict withdrawal policy, so there is an incentive to keep the money there, say for 6 months. During this time you'll be effectively penniless (as a LS slave should be), but still have options in case things don't work out.

3. HerServant

HerServant Member

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    I love the situation. The she cums always and maybe I do sometimes was different at first, but I have shifted my thinking and submitted to her will on this. It's been fantastic.

I appreciate the suggestion about 50-50. I think that I what I will suggest to her.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  4. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    Indeed. A sexually active dominant woman is a blessing. It's great when she wants control.

Flick likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    If you use search for finance there is over a dozen threads about it,

6. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Going to honest here. Giving her control of the money was the best thing I could agree to. Don't have to worry about the bills now and I know they will be paid on time. In my case I was terrible with money .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice