Glass chastity belt?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by salonslave, Aug 4, 2016.

1. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    A novel thought came into my mind.
    Having seen glass blowers ply their trade I believe it is possible to make a chastity cage from glass.
    It could be locked, rivited or otherwise sealed.
    It would have to be broken to be removed. I do brlieve the keyholder would notice that!
    Has anyone else ever considered this?
    It would be wonderful.
    While this novel idea may be totally unfeasable, it sure would be great to hear ideas and thoughts from members.
    Thank you.
    Ss

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    And when it breaks - not a nice thought.

3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Certainly a concern, but a controlled strike with immediate lavage would reduce chances of splinters.
    More ideas.......

4. im_not_here

im_not_here Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I've had a plastic cage break on me. There's no way I'm encasing my dick in glass. No thank you.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if it broke all the glassy bits wud all fall down my dress and on the floor and everbody wud look and think ive broke something, eeeeeek.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Humm
    You get glass dildoes which look amazing but yes bit nerve wracking I grant you .

Xx Wendy

7. im_not_here

im_not_here Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    I'd argue that glass dildos are a bit different. When you use one, you're presumably in a setting where it won't get smashed against anything very easily. With a cage, there's always that chance you could bump into a metal corner or something, depending on your occupation...

Thinking it over however, it'd be a pretty nice decorative cage for special occasions...

8. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello, part time glass blower, full time perv. I've actually wanted to make a glass chastity piece for ages, mostly as something you'd wear to a party like fancy jewelry as opposed to something you'd wear full time.

I once made myself a CBxxx type piece, and even knowing that I was doing, I was terrified putting it on. There are some key issues:

* For it to be safe enough to wear, it needs to be thick. Thick glass is heavy glass.
    * If you get stuck in it, then what? With metal, you can theoretically hack saw through it in a controlled manner and hopefully file the edges and peel it back. With glass, if you get stuck, you could try sawing through it, but it'll eventually give way, uncontrollably, where you're sawing and be razor sharp.

I have a rule for toys, with some small exclusions for unfathomably large toys, that I won't send out something that I wouldn't be willing to use on myself or a loved one. These are iffy in that regard. I'd never say never, there are ways to make things and as long as everyone's aware there's a risk (and promises, in front of witnesses, not to sue), it could be possible to make something that could be worn for an evening. Something like a woven glass bead cloth, similar to the Lancelot, might be doable.

As far as a long term piece...not really advisable. I even made myself a glass PA piece that I only wear sparingly; mostly because it needs some shaping tweaks :D

Glass dildos, however, are a whole other adventure. I've made some that wound up with flaws that make them unsellable. To take out my frustrations, I like to break the heck out of them, but the way they're made, if they're made right, I've hit on them for a good 10 minutes with a 2 lb sledge hammer before they finally broke. There's one tale of a glass blower that was frustrated with the local sex shop trying to tell him that his toys were dangerously fragile. So he took one and slammed it on their marble countertop. It chipped the counter :D They weren't happy though, and he didn't get the sale.

9. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    I have a similar train of thought, just with metal belts. Take the CS-100 for instance. Say I have an accident and the penis tube bends towards the testicle ring. Depending on the force it would either cut off the circulation or outright castrate. I am not sure if a similar incident without the chastity device on would leave more or less damage. Still I am a bit afraid of getting my stuff caught in a metal device which becomes smaller in an accident.

10. JimJam

JimJam Femboy-in-training

Uni Student
    Manchester Area, England
    Local Time:
    Sounds like it could be interesting but I imagine it would be incredibly awkward to fit, ect

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice