Giving the CB6000s a trial?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Raingoggles, May 10, 2015.

1. Raingoggles

Raingoggles Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Hi all,

I am still searching for a device for myself and due to budget, I am planning to give the CB6000s a trial. My last device was the htv2 small and when i grew, it pushed the device down until the ring was caught on the testicles, which allowed an easy escape. Would the cb6000s work for me?

Thank you,

2. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Have you checked out cheap clones on eBay and other sites? Most people seem to start out with a cheap clone to find what works for them before spending money on a custom or name brand.

As for pulling out, most devices can be escaped from. A prince albert piercing is the most popular anti-pullout method.

Good luck in your hunt.

3. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    I had a CB6000s and it was for ever breaking, save your money and buy metal.

4. Raingoggles

Raingoggles Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    I have thought about getting a mature metal one, but the price is half of a full belt. In that case, I would rather go to a full belt because it seems to have a lower profile. I think i may get a cheap clone and give it ago.

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Try some plastic ones by all means it will give you a good idea which metal one you want and get a pa for the added security.

I was happiest being kept in my fort with a custom solid A ring. I could keep it and myself clean without removing it. Almost indefinately were it not for shaving and my ex wanting me out quite often.

The 6000s without slots a smaller end slot and made of metal would be my first choice and I don't think even lori makes anything like that unfortunately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice