Getting rid of my erection!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cuckgus, Mar 9, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. cuckgus

cuckgus New member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Hi all,
    I have a recently aquired cb-6000, but when I try and put it on the thought of being lcoked up gets me excited and then I can't get into it! Even after wanking or sex, I am still too large to be able to get in! Also - having sex or wanking means that really I then need a good clean before putting it on, plus it leaves me not as horny which kind of denies the point of beign denied!

Does anyone have any tips for ridding me of the erection so that I can get the device on?

2. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    You can't get rid of the erection on demand I think. But there's an other way around to get the CB on: baby-oil. Lube your penis with some baby-oil and then put on the CB. Should work without too much problems ;)

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    I would suggest to have a really cold shower before putting the device on, that might make your huge member shrivel down to a size that your cb can accommodate without problems ... or a few ice cubes might do the trick even more effective.

maid katrin

4. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    I had the same problem with my 6000. Even a little bit "happy" and it was too wide to get into the device. I'm able now but I have to use some lube. I use KY silicon and have no issue. If I go with a custom device in the future I'll go with a wider cage size but at least as short a the 6000s. Believe me I'm not gifted, I'm a little larger than average in length and I'm a grower. so if you use a bit of lube and maybe some Ice you should be good to go. If not, I guess your too big for your device, I'm not sure if thats bad or not... [​IMG]

5. alecia_ts

alecia_ts Member

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    I thought I would never get it on, too. The reality is that at first, it will take some time. In my case, it took most of an hour. I too thought that I was too "big" to fit it. Not so.

Lube the inside of the CB, and also your penis. Get the ring on, and the parts on top... slowly. Go do something else for a while. when it's soft, get more lube and start again.... the penis is amazingly malleable, and you can get the head inside. If you're too hard, again go do something else until it softens. When it's soft, start again and keep working it inside. Eventually, you will get it "almost" on, and in that case an erection will complete the job. In my case, after that I was still too erect to connect the pins, or so I thought. I learned that you pretty much can slowly get the pins through the holes in the cage, taking care about pinches. The instant the pins are through, put the lock on!

After that, your penis will start to soften and shrink, and it will fit surprisingly well.

With practice, it gets much easier. I can now get it on in a couple of minutes! I would never have believed it after my first failed attempts. It's part of my life now, and I know that I truly need to be controlled.

i

6. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    Well put aleciats

7. cuckgus

cuckgus New member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Like the ice idea, but wa sthinking maybe there might be a spray of some kind that would have some kind of 'freezing' effect? Might be fun! Will look into that one

Got into it today and have been locked (so far) for almost 12 hours while my girlfriend has been working and out drinking. She hasn't called and it is quite late - so guess I might eb spending tonight in it! Is pretty uncomfortable but am only using it for the first time. Love thenlocked up feeling though - and hope she enjoys locking me!

8. alecia_ts

alecia_ts Member

Local Time:
    I was warned not to try night times at first, and it's good advice. If you see this before bedtime, try to arrange to take it off. Your body needs a few days to adjust to it! At night, in my case 3am every night, you will get - or try to get - an erection in your sleep. Trust me, it will be painful. If there is any way at all not to go through that until you've done a few days of daytime only, it will be much better for you. It's one thing to be turned on by the whole idea, which i truly am, and quite another to be waking up with the ring digging into your balls and your cock pulling so hard on the whole device.

It shouldn't be uncomfortable when you're not trying to get erect, either. Experiment with the rings and pins and spacers, and be extra careful about pinches! Good luck!

9. alecia_ts

alecia_ts Member

Local Time:
    yeah, I generalized too much. Sorry.

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    I don't think it's too bad a generalization when we're talking about a larger than average penis!

Slow and easy seems to be the best method for most, not many are lucky enough to jump straight into 24/7.

Congratulations cuckgus, let us know how it goes. :)

11. majnemo

majnemo Junior Member

Local Time:
    pg_1481504300.jpg

12. majnemo

majnemo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Here is another thread on a similar topic. In it I posted some pictures that prove that a lot of meat can be packed into a small tube using the double stocking method I described above. There is hope for you yet, cockgus. It can all be made to fit, even if you are excited.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/5578-stocking-method-help-requested/page__p__57535__fromsearch__1#entry57535

13. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    Hah i'm new into this realm as well and found I have the exact same problem =p. I've played around with ice cubes, but for some reason they don't do their job. I've always thought it was an automatic reaction to shrink to ice, but for some reason ice arouses me. Right now I have to take my mind off of it and do something else, and slip it on quickly when I get the chance. I am guessing this may get easier with time.

14. Karl C Agathon

Karl C Agathon New member

Local Time:
    I usually do it while watching TV or the news on my computer.
    I put the ring on, get everything ready, wait for it to die down (play on my ipad) try not to think about anything, then I gotta stuff everything into the tube quickly.
    Its tough but you just need to rid your mind sometimes. Focus on the TV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice