Getting a Taste of My Own Medicine.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Jun 10, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Today is Punishment Day (week 3) since @Thatguyontheinternet and I have had our reset. I have been using a heavy rubber paddle and riding crop for his punishments. He has not been able to get through the punishments without me stopping to let him regain his breath and composure. Thank God I gagged him both times, otherwise I am sure the police would have showed up at our door. Today he suggested we try a very quick role reversal. He wanted me to feel what he feels so I can gauge my punishments better. I bent over our bed, bare assed and had him try the riding crop and paddle. He really didn't want to do it, but I thought it might help with my learning process. He started with he rubber paddle, giving me a few whacks in quick succession in the same spot. It hurt badly. I am able to take pain very well, and I had him watch my face - I never made a peep, but did blink during the whacks. I noticed that the pain seemed to peak after he stopped. The I had him try the crop - again, in the same spot on the other cheek. I was only able to take a few of those as well. The pain with he crop was more sharp, whereas the paddle was more intense. I also had him try both the paddle and crop in various areas such as the side of my ass, near my hip. Then I had him try my new favorite, a leather flogger. I had him hit my back and stomach. I wouldn't describe it as pain, but I could see where it would definitely build up over the course of a punishment. I can now see why it is hard for him to handle the more intense implements, especially since he seems to have a lower than average pain tolerance. Those of you who know our story, know that I used to LOVE spankings, since we started out with me as the submissive and him as the Dominant. When it was over (only lasted MAYBE 5 minutes) we talked a little about it. I was not turned on at all, which was a little surprising given our history, and he did not like administering the smacks, but wanted me to feel what it was like. This has shown us that we have successfully, and truly had a role-reversal. I will post pics below of the results.

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 12.56.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 12.55.45 PM.png

2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Nice bum! Hehe LadyS actually just had hers reddened the other day. She does love it though.

manintyres and Patsey Belle like this.
  3. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for the compliment! Would help if I wasn't as white as sugar sand though, lol! And the thing is, I used to LOVE getting the paddle/crop/hand or whatever! Now, not so much!

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I was sexually dominated by my wife's girlfriend for 30 years and she never let me hurt her in any way. Not even nipple pinching. Now that my wife has taken her place, my wife does not even want me asking if I could inflict pain on her. I never even spanked a female in my life. I was always on the receiving end. :(

I hate the crop/cane. It stings too much. I prefer the dull thud of the paddle even though it bruises me. See the pics in my gallery for paddle vs cane. Not into corporal punishment lately. Too old and I do not heal as quickly or as well as I used to. In my younger days I could take it past the point of bleeding but only up to welts when I hit my sixties. Yes, us older people can be kinky too, more that the young'uns realize because we had no internet to inform the world. :)

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    It takes a very strong woman to do that for their relationship. Good for you.

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Nothing wrong with switching it up a bit sometimes!
    Be careful with whipping between the pelvis and rib-cage though - lots of sensitive organs!

manintyres likes this.
  7. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    I can smell the mutiny coming, i'm in boys !

8. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    You are quite beautiful, he is one helluva lucky guy!

9. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    No mutiny here! Actually I think I may have recalled our conversation incorrectly. I'm pretty sure he said he wished I could feel what the spankings felt like and I was the one who suggested he spank me. I know he did't want to do it and when it was over with we both felt wrong, lol! He didn't like spanking me and I didn't get the old horny feelings from being spanked as I used to.

10. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks! My ass looks better in person, lol! Bad angle!

11. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Well, atleast i tried :p sorry @Thatguyontheinternet

Steve-0 likes this.
  12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    It's strange how our preferences change. @Mistress Amanté was more submissive when we started dating. Now I've offered to switch and be dominant in the bedroom for the evening if she would like, but she seems to have lost her interest in it.

I know for a fact a year ago I could have smacked her ass hard, told her she was my dirty little slut, make her repeat it, and told her to do anything I wanted. Now I don't think even she can imagine doing that anymore. Maybe power is hard to give back to someone that you have exerted it on. I found my know, I've never felt comfortable enough in charge to actually be dominant.

Don't get me wrong, I know what to do and say, I could fake it for awhile and give her a performance, maybe deep down she knows it's not me so it doesn't work anymore.

Interesting topic though.

13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    I am pretty sure that I would really struggle to do something similar to Elle. I am also pretty sure that the changes to our personalities that we have been through over the past few years would mean she would not want to switch and let me be dominant even if I was able. It just wouldn't feel right. I'm in awe of both of you being able to be so level headed with how you approached this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice