Genuine question

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mr_anonymous, Nov 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Another post got me thinking and I'm aware it's not an one size fits all answer. What constitutes a flr relationship? In my arrangement anything sexual in nature, when cage comes off, when I get off etc is all 100% in her hands. It's fair to say lately I do the lions share of household chores etc as well. That said I'm largely in charge of bills, house/property maintained and control my own money. It's more of a 50/50 relationship in most aspects. She has no interest in handling the aspects of our daily life I deal with, don't see that changing. So besides the obvious control I submit to gladly in certain aspects of life I'm free to do as I want. Is that really a flr relationship? More of a curiosity bored at work question then are we doing right or wrong.

2. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    In every relationship one person has the upper hand. Usually this is the man. When it's not, that's a FLR.

But, the term 'FLR' is only really used in the context of kink, in which case, the above is formally acknowledged and serves as a power transfer.

Caged4Sazz and Mr_anonymous like this.
  3. sk1968

sk1968 Member

Local Time:
  4. MeanBitch

MeanBitch Long term member

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    Every relationship is different. An FLR can be only sexual in nature or it can mean complete control over every aspect of the male's life, and everything in between those extremes.

5. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Yes I have always looked at women in my life as equals and always ended up cuckolded. If theres a vacancy at the top someone will take it.

6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    complete control in the house

7. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My Queen and I have been a team since day 1. Always sharing the duties as needed, as well as the sex. Until recently it’s been pretty much 50/50, but now with male chastity she has full control over the sex. The transfer of power has lightened the load on me mentally, and has given her a surge she had never experienced before.

Queens servant73 and Caged4Sazz like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madam is in complete control of everything always. l do as I am told always. If something is unsure I ask and await a answer. Never assume and never progress without permission.

9. AllforChrissy

AllforChrissy Member

Local Time:
    Sexualy my wife and I definitely have a flr and in some ways in other aspects of life as well, I generally deal with the insurances, car MOT's etc, not because I'm leading the relationship in that aspect, just that my wife has enough on her plate to worry about that stuff, so it's kind of delegated to me. I've always been the one to apologise first and yield after disagreements so after thinking about it, I guess I am in a flr in many aspects of our marriage. My mum is a strong woman in every way, I was raised to respect women, I think I've just taken that into my adult life.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  10. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I for one would advise against giving this any thought.
    Are you happy in your relationship? If so, does it need to evolve to something entirely definable?

I know I live in an FLR even if we don’t define to that way. Like you describe, you do most of the housework etc. I do all that. That’s not what constitutes my own assessment. I know I live in an FLR because it doesn’t matter what happens, her opinion is always at the forefront of my being. I am constantly lead by her. She knows I’m submissive, she won’t admit to being dominant… but she is.

11. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    We talked last weekend it's basically what it's always been. She just wants me to be more patient shopping stuff like that. She still wants me to make the "man" decisions and do the traditional male stuff. So no real change at all. I'm happy where we are so all fine with me.

Caged4Sazz and IB-Chaste like this.
  12. Property Of Di

Property Of Di In service to the love of my life, Princess Di.

Retired software developer
    Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    In our FLR, Di has complete control of our sex life. She decides when or if the cage comes off, as well as the sexual activities we will have, and ultimately, if I will have an orgasm or not.

In other aspects of our relationship, I have assumed/been given the responsibility of preparing our daily meals, laundry, household cleaning chores, and vehicle and house maintenance. She keeps track of our finances, but I'm tasked with the actual paying of the bills. She decides our vacation and entertainment/social options, while I'm tasked with bringing all of the details together.

While, I do not cross dress (she would never allow that) she does choose all of my other clothing.

I guess, to others we are a normal couple. From our outward appearances, the would never guess that in reality she is the leader in our relationship, and I am the follower - and I wouldn't have it any other way...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice