Funny story

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by klepzy, Sep 6, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. klepzy

klepzy Active member

Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    During the first period expeniencing with chastity and devices, some 15 years ago, it was winter, was very cold, and happened few times one of my balls was so high that it passed through the ring. It was painful, but I really wanted to get into being in chastity. At a certain point, I just gave up, and removed the cage. After few days, I still felt pain, and me and my then girlfriend decided it may be a reasonnable thing to go to the hospital having that checked. You know, having to explain the doctor the reason you want to be reassured everything is ok in that region of your body. Few years later, went to see a doctor at her clinic that is also the cousin of my father. She gave me an appontment for a surgery she was going to perform. When surgery day came, I was waiting just next to the surgery room at the hospital when she came to meet me and explain few details just before proceeding. I remember the smile on her face, when she showed up with my medical file in her arms. Then I realized what was the last purpose for which I went to the hospital. She never had any word about that when I had to meet her after that! Don't even know if she remember that story, but I obviously do!

Sexy Slave 69, true42 and tiruh811 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Fortunately medical people can be very discreet

3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    They see it all

4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    To echo others here, yes, medical people including doctors (I am a physician in real life) are both very discrete (which is an extremely important component of professionalism in medicine) and have long memories, LOL! And yes, I've seen some things that would be considered shocking to the vanilla world.

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I always wonder about things like that. What goes in your record and for how long, lol. At least she just smiled and didn't say anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice