Full time chastity. Is it realistic? I am starting to lose faith in it.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Raingoggles, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Raingoggles

Raingoggles Member

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    #1 Raingoggles, Dec 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    Hi Everyone!

Firstly, I would like to say how envious and proud of how some people can go months or even years in chastity. Personally, my longest has probably been 3 days. Mostly because I have no self control.
    So a little bit of background. I am fairly active, going to the gym 2-3 times a week and doing mixed martial arts also 2-3 times a week. There are times when you take someones back and your nuts get squashed or there are times when a knee gets dropped there. So when I do go training, the device or belt comes off. Sometimes a box/cup is worn, but a device/belt hinders that. So basically, I can only lock myself up on Saturday to Monday.
    Sometimes I wish I have a keyholder in real life, who can lock me as soon as I get home, and release me before training. Another thing is, my cage keeps sliding off, even with the smallest ring size. Upgrading to belt helps, but contact sports and tight clothing is not a good idea.
    So for those who are athletic, such as myself, how do you stay locked up?

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Behindbarz belt works well for me playing tennis etc it was based on an athletic outer shield originally

3. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    I accept the fact that my locking time and my lack of ejaculations are two different things. Lots of stuff makes it too impractical to stay locked up for long periods of time. Some folks manage, but I can't. ......So maybe 3 or 4 days a week for me.

......now as for orgasms........what are those?

4. Raingoggles

Raingoggles Member

Local Time:
    Hahaha! what are those indeed!

I heard/read that hypnosis can work to prevent you from orgasm. I haven't tried nor do I really believe in them. Unfortunately, I don't have any self control, so that is why I like chastity.

5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I'd think for activities like MMA, wearing a cage would generally be bad idea. Plenty of people exercise while caged, but that may be a function of how well the device fits you and what kind workout you do.

As for self locking, there are "time lock" containers on the market where you could lock the keys for a fixed period of time. Another option is to mail them to yourself. Or consider doing something like leaving them at the office.

6. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    There is no inherent value in wearing a cage for an extended period of time other than constant removal can be annoying for the KH if you have one. For a self locker, all that matters is not masturbating.

I don't know when you do these activities during the day, but if possible, I would leave your key at work, unlock right as you're about to leave, then immediately relock once you complete whatever activity prevents you from being locked. I generally find that I'm more likely to want to masturbate at night after dinner than I am right after work, so when I was doing that with my keys, I didn't slip up if I took a shower after work then immediately relocked. (I can do my exercise routine while locked)

7. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Yup. For me, running and swimming with loose shorts/trunks presents no problem, but MMA would I'm sure. Although tiny cages look great and are very appealing, for longterm and active wear without removal a cage like the JailBird is perfect for easy external cleaning and lubrication.

8. Raingoggles

Raingoggles Member

Local Time:
    The idea of unlocking prior and directly after does sound feasible, and quite like it a lot. I am just scared I will have no self control after unlocking Also I don't like the idea of leaving anything at work. My co-workers are extremely nosy and I have noticed things missing from my desk.

9. Raingoggles

Raingoggles Member

Local Time:
    The idea of unlocking prior and directly after does sound feasible, and quite like it a lot. I am just scared I will have no self control after unlocking Also, I don't like the idea of leaving anything at work. My co-workers are extremely nosy and I have noticed things missing from my desk lately. Imagine if they hid my keys!

10. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    How long would you be running around unlocked? Would you have a lot of time sitting around doing nothing? If yes, it could problematic. If no, then you should probably be fine.

I can't imagine someone messing with keys stuck in the bottom drawer of your desk unless they are kleptomaniacs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice