FuFu Clip

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Candytail, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Candytail

Candytail New member

Gilbert Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Beginning my chastity journey I have ordered a “traditional cage” and a FuFu clip. Do any of you have any advice for this newbie. Would appreciate hearing from you

2. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    Start slowly. You won't go to a month's lockup from a standing start.

Try a variety of cages. Get a cheap set with multiple rings and experience the different ring sizes until you find one that's right. Cage size is also important. Don't start too small or too big.

Clean regularly. Get a squirt bottle or syringe to clean after peeing.

Use a slick of lube, vaseline, or other cream to ease ring burn, (you'll need to find what works for you).

Keep a spare key somewhere safe for emergencies.

And never ignore a pinch point or sore spot. It'll very quickly become a problem.

Try different materials. I prefer steel, but it's heavy (obviously), others prefer plastic or resin. Try both and find what you preference is and experience the advantages /disadvantages of each.

Finally use the forums here. There's a wealth of experience and it's generally a supportive and welcoming place.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice