Frenulum piercing device

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Georgemaser, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Member

Professional
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Anyone have any experience with a Frenulum piercing device? I have an atrophied testicle and it keeps retracting when I am in a regular chastity cage. I thought I would give this a try? Maybe a PA devise but does the piercing mess with the urine stream?

2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    I have a frenum piercing, and am in an Evotion Bijou, to which it is anchored. It's very secure, and very comfortable. I've been locked in it 24/7 for over 3 years, with weekly removals of 10 minutes each for cleaning and inspection. While it works well, in retrospect, I might have gotten a PA because they are generally more stable. A frenum piercing is more likely to migrate or tear. The advantage of the frenum is that it does not put a hole in the urethra.

3. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    In my experience a PA doesn't mess with the urine stream as in wee will still come out past the jewellery, even with gigantic 8mm hardware. It does however mess with your aim...

4. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    I had a Frenulum piercing but it migrated out. I then got a PA. With the jewelry in most of the pee comes out the urethra but you will find that the ring gets wet and needs to be dried off. Without the jewelry the pee will come out of both holes and is a bit unpredictable so it is best to always sit.
    I have an Evotion Bijou and it works really well with the PA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice