Four Years On

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Jules, Nov 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    It’s just past my 4th year of realising I am a dominant female and finding out about the joys of male chastity.

I joined Chastity Mansion at the end of October 2013, no idea what I was doing but looking to learn and learn fast. Thanks to help from a number of members, including a great BDSM 101 from @MaidCharlotte and an endless supply of answers from @maid_carrie I found my niche.

From information gained here, I found Fetlife which led me to my local group and the local scene. Imagine my joy when I found a club held at a real live pro dungeon. Even better this club was completely non-sexual activities only. What a great place for a new Mistress whose favourite play is chastity.

At that time, I was keyholder for a number of locked boys via online and distance methods. Some of them I managed to meet up with at the club or other events.

I even put a free draw here on CM to win a padlock with no keys. There was a member here who told me he would win as it was destined. I laughed and used a random number generator to make sure he didn’t. He did and is now my slave/partner/fiancée @lockit.

We live hundreds of miles from each other but that doesn’t seem to matter. Who would have thought you would find a life partner on a site like CM? I certainly didn’t but I am so glad we found each other.

Life has changed in many ways since I first joined. I became a professional Dominatrix, wrote some books on male chastity to tell it from a rather less extreme viewpoint than some. Bought into the pro dungeon that holds the club I attend, sold my half a couple of years later.

Two of my longest serving submissives have left me to get married, it is great to see them so happy in their lives. Even better to know that their partners have been introduced to male chastity and my boys know how to ensure their safety and comfort whilst being locked.

I wonder what the next four years will bring? If it’s anything like the last four, it is sure to be fun.

2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Geez, 4 years... where does the time go. Great to have followed your journey through here. I bet @locket feels like you've been here 10 years! hee hee
    To the next four years! :)

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Say whaaaat? Fiance? Really? Pretty sure that would be the first CM wedding.

Any chance of there being CM babies? That would be surreal, but also fantastic. :)

lockit, Mash2214 and Mistress Jules like this.
  4. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok, on that thought you need to go wash out your brain with carbolic soap. Babies indeed - apart from being past that stage, I scare children, quite deliberately I may add lol.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Children need a bit of fear in their lives. It's unhealthy thinking you are utterly invincible all the time!

Congratulations on your anniversary.

(Today is my second anniversary of putting on my HTv2, the moment my chastity journey became a reality. I joined CM a few days later.)

lockit, SubVerity and Mistress Jules like this.
  6. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Congratulations on your anniversary, isn't this a fun world to be in?? ;)

Oh and on the children and fear front, when I told my daughter I had worked out I was Domme - she looked at me and said - Of course you are, how could you not know that?

Mash2214 and Jasmic68 like this.
  7. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    so nice to hear of your success and it would be great for any unsure/new keyholders to see this post :)

Mistress Jules likes this.
  8. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    New and unsure was definitely me, when I started I had not a clue about this world apart from, I wanted to be part of it. I think I managed that bit :D

Mash2214 and Miss anne like this.
  9. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    ive been into the lifestyle for a few years now and would never go back, ive only recently joined the mansion though but i think its a great place ive been made to feel very welcome:) ive been talking to some wonderful people and one of those would defiantly benefit from talking to somebody as wonderful as you @First time couple

10. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh goodness, I was def the first time part of @lockit and I, I would be happy to chat to anyone who thought I could be helpful. Chastity can take so long to find the best way to suit anyone.

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Congrats. A lot of people are surprised to find that a good amount of BDSM is not technically sex in that no intercourse or sexual acts are performed which is why it is legal in many places. Most times after a scene I was just left to my own devices or told to mastrubate alone.

For me, sexual submission is a stress reliever. It demands all of your attention and therefore like a drug, does not allow you to think of your problems or work. Then there are those endorphins. For me, having the same dominant women in my life for 30 years made it special. She knew me so well that we did not have to do much communicating anymore and my life was in her hands without a second thought.

Only thing was that our girlfriend and wife never got into dressing the part. We were usually all naked since the ladies liked to have sex with each other or have me do things while I was being punished. I never belonged to a BDSM club but our girlfriend did. She took me there a few times but I cannot be submissive with men around so I did not like it and I was not into all that formal stuff of how to address a Mistress and all the positions to be in, etc.. To compare it, I was more of a street fighter than one who fought by the Marquess of Queensberry rules. I also needed to have an emotional sexual relationship with my dominant. Not your average sub.

Mistress Jules and Mash2214 like this.
  12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    It's so nice to have you here. Four years ago in June I also joined CM that was when I started to take chastity seriously. I never spent anytime here untill about 8 months ago shortly after my Lovely wife started taking my chastity seriously. I really regret not spending more time here four years ago and getting to know you a lot better. I always look forward to your comments and view point. You are someone that every sub should look up to. Please continue for at least 4 more years. Thanks

13. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks so much for that @Mash2214 that is so very kind of you to say. I am not sure if @lockit could cope with four more years at this rate bless him.

Congratulations also to you @Jasmic68 on your two year anniversary, well done you.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice