Former lurker now locked hubby

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SmallRyan, May 18, 2021.

1. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    Hi!

I used to lurk on this site a while back but felt a bit shy and ashamed. But I’m in a good place now, locked and submissive to my wife (1st anniversary just past).

Over time I’ve grown to feel comfortable and enjoy what makes me tick. And I’m happy to find a friendly home here for much of it!

I will post below where I’m coming from but please don’t feel the need to read its boring. I just wanted to say hi regardless!

_

Through my 20s I was always both entranced and yet scared/resentful to the notion of female supremacy. Going through education and then into the workplace as a young man I’ve seen more and more that women are generally (in my experience) better, more dedicated to their ambitions, and can easily spot a guy full of bullshit or ‘small dick energy.’ Also any time I saw a woman in a position of professional authority just bossing it I felt a need to be like ‘hell yes queen!’

As someone who was very much a jock at college, with what I was told was a handsome look, I wanted to pretend female supremacy wasn’t true and be confident if a female office rival came marching in that I was more than a match for her. But I knew it wasn’t true. Girls in our tutorials often bested me too. Getting completely owned in a debate by a young black feminist was a very revelatory moment.

And I also knew that despite my athletic frame, I have a very small penis. Its just under 3 inches hard. Girls I dated were often shocked and disappointed. But I shamefully found myself enjoying the humiliation. Particularly when one college girl told all her friends about it.

So secretly into sph, cfnm, and female supremacy, I found it a challenge post-college to date or to really push myself into competitive jobs. I bounced around a few roles but always felt nervous competing and not really mentally investing in pushing myself up the ladder.

Things broke very fortunately for me a few years back. I took a less competitive job, a PA (technically I’m called an executive PA but that’s window dressing for secretary) at a pretty big, well known corporate firm. I was working directly for a fairly senior guy. But he promptly moved to a new company just two months in. A woman replaced him and I didn’t know if she would bring in her own PA.

But she was kind enough to give me an interview to keep the role. In one question she admitted she’d only previously had female PAs and so would I be comfortable working in a subordinate capacity to a woman. Of course I was but had to seem professional and not too enthusiastic at the prospect lol. Long story slightly shorter, I’ve been her faithful PA for a few years now and I really enjoy the work-life balance it gives me, as well as the secret satisfaction of working under a high-powered successful woman.

All the other PAs at our firm our women and they now treat me like one of the girls. They even invited me to their works outing to see Magic Mike Live lol. I also get to be very pro-feminist (as I am) among them and its nice to feel I don’t have to hide that. But don’t get me wrong, there isn’t anything specifically ‘kinky’ about me working with and under women. Its just a pleasant bonus. Recently our overall management became majority female for the first time and we get to enjoy the buzz about that in our PA group.

This work position worked out even better for me personally. At a company picnic I met a cousin of my boss. This wonderful lady is now my wife. She has always been not just accepting of my kinks and thought patterns but she actively embraces them and enjoys them. She loves that I do all the chores and worship her, she says she loves feeling like a queen. She has always had a 'bossy' personality (her word). She even found teasing my small penis funny and was very enthusiastic about enforced chastity. I struggle to perform in piv but she loves oral so she’s reduced my orgasms mostly to milkings or allowing me to hump her leg. She can’t help but laugh and tease during this act which really gets me going.

She is doing really great in her career (law) and has ambitions to get to the top. We’ve discussed how this fits perfectly with what was already effectively our FLR. I feel really fulfilled getting everything ready for her when she comes home (she finishes later) or perhaps giving her a massage.

Where to in the future? My wife (and me though I was nervous) is very keen that we take chastity a step further. She wants me wearing it around the clock, not just at home, so that means at work. I wanted to but was shy, her firmness in insisting we try this next step was a wonderful move on her part and I’m happy she was firm about it.

If you made it down this far, have a drink on me!

Thanks for taking the time. I hope in time on here to learn a lot from you all and enjoy chatting!

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Hello and welcome. Good luck on your journey

3. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Lester! I read your bio, it was very thought provoking.

4. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Welcome to CM

SmallRyan likes this.
  5. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    What a great introduction! You will go far but *warning*, the direction might be downwards :)

SmallRyan likes this.
  6. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    Lol already there haha! I think the tongue is the way for a beta like me lol.

seasoned likes this.
  7. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM :)

SmallRyan likes this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Wonderful intro, and welcome! Congratulations on accepting yourself for who you are and serving and being led by the strong women around you. Full-time chastity, including at work, is necessary and appropriate for your small peenie, and you should thank your wife for her leadership; has she told her cousin / your boss about you?

SmallRyan and tiruh811 like this.
  9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and enjoyable.

SmallRyan likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

SmallRyan likes this.
  11. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    My wife and her cousin (my boss) don't see each other much socially but no we are discreet around family regarding our lifestyle. It could lead to complications for all involved if she knew too much. I think she just sees me as very supportive to my wife, her cousin. Or at most, that my wife generally wears the trousers (which can be a common enough situation).

Rectrix likes this.
  12. stonie110

stonie110 Active member

engineer
    nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion

SmallRyan likes this.
  13. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:

You may have once thought that you'd drawn the short straw. I'm small too, at just under average for a European, but at your age I thought I had what it takes and my gfs were too kind or too shy or not sufficiently assertive to tell the truth. I honestly wonder if I ever really satisfied a woman. Even if the humiliation was hard at first, at under 3" pretence is not possible and you soon found your place in the pecking order.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice