Foreskins: pinching vs hygiene

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by hijk, Apr 12, 2014.

1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Out of the various cages I've tried, invariably my foreskin finds a way to poke out of some opening on the end and getting caught on clothing as I've moved, and possibly after a while getting inflamed and filled with fluid.

(I also get pinched along the entire shaft as the skin gets pushed against the bars of the cage for the more open cages.)

How do others deal with this?

Going by comments by @Droog in this thread, the Lancelot cage might prevent pinching, and I imagine completely solid cages like the Steelworxx Steelheart might be similar.

However, with these kinds of cages, how does one then ensure proper hygiene, in particular cleaning out the smegma from underneath the foreskin? In the afore-mentioned thread Droog maintains that it isn't a problem; but I prefer to keep it as clean as possible. Whilst it might be viable not to clean under the foreskin for a few days in a row, I would think that it makes any kind of long-term continuous wear more difficult/impractical.

2. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    i think the truth is that you have to adapt. A cut penis is the easier form to keep clean, but my man is uncut, and very (almost obsessed) with keeping clean, he can last three or 4 days. Also, i would question if you are putting it on right, he has had some devices where his foreskin has poked through and its not good. Get a slightly longer device or put it on using the stocking method, its easier to control that way and not to allow loads of foreskin to be bare. Im still not sure when people say they are locked for months upon months how they keep clean, i can only assume that they are cut or not as scrupulous about cleaning or are actually let out every few days, probably under supervision, for cleaning purposes.

3. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Thanks for the response MistressBitch.

The problem with getting a longer device is that I'll just grow to fill it, and thus still keep poking out :s

Then open-style cages like the Mature Metal Jailbird were very easy to keep clean in and I didn't need to unlock to clean myself, but even with the bars inverted I kept getting pinched (admittedly I did make it too long, but as a grower I think that even if I had the right length the problem would still be there).

4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    For me? By putting up with it. As long as there's no harm being caused, angry redness or breaking of skin, then it's all part and parcel of being in chastity.

I'm my own keyholder though, and I let myself out for a wash every day. I'm as perfunctory as possible with an inspection and wash, and if I get an erection I handle it as roughly and unkindly as possible just so I don't associate washing it with pleasure. Although I unlock each day to wash I don't consider it Being Unlocked.

So actually - for me, it's not a problem. I can put up with little pains (ok quite a bit of pain) as the benefits outweigh them by far.

5. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I get what your talking about and here is my 2 cent.

Get a roll of Cut-able plaster for Fingers etc and cut a piece off that is suitable for the front of the tube this will stop the foreskin from peeking and rubbing in your underwear,Make sure the soft part of the plaster is on the Hole.

The air vents on the side can also be done in the same way just make sure its tight so skin wont flow out the vents.

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @hijk - I have similar issues with devices before, Frequently! The current device I have with a urethal insert seems to be better with this. Not sure why. I know fans of MM talk about having bars turned around.

@MistressBitch Respectfully Mistress, I have the same issues and concerns especially with hygiene - I know it drives @Mistress Deborah mad. I think we are hopeful, especially Mistress that the current device stops me whinging about need for removal for cleaning.
    Regards
    Lucy x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice