Forced milking via ESTIM the DIY cheap way that really works

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Jul 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    My partner knows I have had a interest in this for years and until now it really was just a fantasy, although I cant see her using on me, but dreams are free and you just never know.

I purchased various cheap units which were a waste of time, and also aware aware of estim systems and various other devices that cost literally many $100 of dollars. What I will describe here costs $55 for the rechargeable TENS unit and about $10 for the other bits and pieces.

At first I was allowed to play with to my hearts content but once I discovered I could actually cum from it, its now locked away with other items that I can cum with like her wand etc, so if I think of something new to try I only get a chance to try them out when I am let out which is normally over night before I lock back up in the morning. I am almost always granted a release by my own hand in the morning, sometimes she leaves me to my own devices which means I get to try things out. Its tempting to leave the box out once she closes the key safe, but I couldn't betray the trust so I do religiously lock it back up.

Can a ejaculation be forced with no hands, hell yes, both with the cage on or off, can you be made to orgasm, yes but id describe it as a ruined one, nothing can ever compete with a mutual orgasm during sex. There are different ways though. There is some relief but not like a full blown O.

The unit I use available on Amazon its called a caremax 2.0, its a dual channel USB rechargeable unit, but only one channel is necessary, you can have fun with the other one, one is enough for milking or forced ejaculation.

tens setting1.jpg 100hz.jpg

The unit has programmable modes, the settings (shown) I found that work for me are 100Hz and 300uS pulse width. I have seen one that is not that much more expensive that goes up to 150 Hz which Id love to try but since my partner hasn't shown much interest in it, its a bit surplus to buy something only to lock it in a box.

By far the most important part is the electrodes.

attachments.jpg

Ill leave out how I got to what works and just say what worked for me.

The real KEY is the DIY prostate electrode (the blue thing), go to a estim store and you will pay over $100 for a probe that doesn't look much different. I wandered through a DIY store looking for something I could use, and this is a magnetic door stop, to make the connection you wrap a white pad (below it) and then use a bit of heat shrink to insulate the rest of the door stop, so when you put it in, and it goes in really easy because its quite small the metal ball is right where it needs to be.

For the other electrodes, I can put one in my tether (cage off) which makes a excellent electrode, but it is soooo sensitive, the TENs unit has 40 power levels and you can feel it at just 1, raising slowly to 8 or 9 and the feeling becomes very intense, by the time you reach 15/40 forced ejaculation is inevitable. You can feel it about to happen but when it does it just sort of comes out you do not feel the contractions because the sensation is too intense. You must trust your partner with the controls because while it cant damage you, it sure as shit can be turned up to pain levels. For the perfect ruined orgasm, just hit the power off once it starts flowing, sensation stops instantly and there is no pulsing, no lingering orgasm feeling at the right power level.

Alternatively you can use the smaller conductive rubber ring just behind the glans again with the cage off, its not as sensitive as using the tether, and you can induce an erection, again you gradually increase the power levels, and again its possible to force milk probably at around 18/40.

With the cage on (mine is a steelworx steelheart 2) its best to put the white pad on the cage from underneath, so that there is a slight insulation between your balls and the metal cage, otherwise it can feel a bit uncomfortable as you amp up the current in your balls. Forced ejaculation occurs around 25/40, and again as u feel it coming its easy for a mistress to amp up the power as it starts coming out to destroy any pleasure you might gain. For the larger ring its possible to just stimulate the prostate placing it close to your body in behind the base ring, and as yet I have not really tried to milk myself with just that as its a bit fiddly to insulate the ring from the cage.

We have some prizes in a jar, my partner is aware of what it can do, well she read whats in there I think, but we have been gonna use the prize jar for a very long time, I am fortunate I get what I am given so not really complaining. The thought of being told that the only way your cumming in future is by way of an electric shock has appeal, not sure what the reality would be like, but be fun for periods of time no doubt ...lol then I have a fertile sick fuck brain.

Anyways I hope these gives some people something new to play with, it is very fun.

Just thought I would share.

2. Dv8Journey

Dv8Journey New member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Can you provide more information on how to fab the rubber rings?

cogman likes this.
  3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    To be honest they came with a cheap crappy unit I had purchased previously, I just repurposed the tubing. Just Google conductive estim rubber tubing it’s pretty cheap :)

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    BTW I should add that the tens unit comes with bout 10 of those white stick on electrodes, you can use that instead of the rubber ring, probably stick it to the underside of your member towards the front but I haven't tried it but I would think it would be somewhere between using the tether and using the cage as the second electrode. The pads can be re-used to a degree but obviously the ring lasts indefinitely :)

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Thanks for the info!

cogman likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for that. I've dabbled with an Estim in the past but never thought to stimulate just the prostate. Have you tried putting the white pad on your perineum, so that there's no or little sensation to your penis/balls?
    I'm thinking that to target the prostate best, use an anal electrode as you have on the inside, with a flat plate attached to a fully insulated base ring on the outside. Then the majority of the stimulation will be directly to the prostate.

Another way which might work even better mechanically is to have the external plate connected with an insulated rod to the end of the anal probe. Once the best position is found, then pushing the plate against the perineum will locate the internal electrode exactly as well. Having one small unit like that would be simpler to set up, and it would only need a single cable.

cogman likes this.
  7. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    I’m following this with interest. We have a TENS unit (decent quality) and wife joked about using it to “auto/electro ejaculate” me without the orgasm feeling. I know it’s possible but haven’t gotten to try, don’t know the right settings etc.

cogman likes this.
  8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    I don't know anything about the topic but DIY and electricity might be dangerous. Please keep that in mind.

cogman likes this.
  9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    How is it forced if you do it to yourself and you enjoy it?

cogman likes this.
  10. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    We use this https://phaser405.tripod.com/ for more than 20 years.
    It is no longer available.
    I created .wav files so sessions are independent from the software now.
    E-stim is an experience of its own.

cogman likes this.
  11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I tried heaps of different combos for the anal probe, the one I made is by a long shot the best but I am sure the manufactured ones are probably better, but this one certainly does the job. Just not willing to pay the price tag to find out.! The pin of the TENS unit happens to fit the hole in my tether exactly so I have no real need to use the pad, but I am sure it would work as using the whole cage as the second electrode works as well.

Its a medical TENS unit no danger at all, the only DIY part really is the anal Prostate probe, that said with all TENS unit comes the warning dont place the electrodes where the current can travel through your heart...in this case its traveling from the prostate to the penis so there is no danger :) This unit is common for self treatment of muscle sports injury...its just in this case been repurposed :)

I wish my partner would use it to force me to ejaculate/ ruin orgasm, it is a fantasy of mine, and it may still happen, she is aware of it. The topic of this post is more over making it possible...and this combination certainly does mean it is possible, not sure about enjoy, maybe sadistic self pain lol...its hard to describe, only those that have dabbled in estim will know :) To get to the point of ejaculation the sensations are pretty intense bordering on pain, and yet the sensations are addictive. I could waste an inordinate amount of time playing with it...so its better its out of reach most of the time lol.

12. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    Be carefull what you wish for...
    After the first orgasm she does not stop but continues to stimulate you for number 2.

Are you using a conductive lube?

cogman likes this.
  13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    No not using conductive lube :)

14. Wiseco

Wiseco Member

Local Time:
    If you would put the nomal white pads and put 2 on the sides at the base of your penis, then 2 more on the sides of the glans. Connect the ones at the base with the black wire and the ones t the tip with the red wires.
    At above frequencies/rates, succes within a minute is guaranteed with a power level just above what you can comfortably take... ;)

There is actually a medically procedure called "electro ejaculation", it is generally performed under general anaesthetic... But at lower power levels you can milk or cause ejaculation.
    Electro ejaculation is normally performed on people who cannot collect ejaculate any other way.

Its a kinda strange feeling, kinda ruined orgasm but also wanting it more often .............

Jammy and Littlejt1 like this.
  15. Littlejt1

Texas
    Local Time:
    It can be if used in high levels and around/near the heart - which is why it always states to never use around that area or in certain other places on the body due to potential harmful effects.

Other areas it can be used safely for muscle rehab, pain relief, or to undue pain if turned up high enough.

16. Littlejt1

Texas
    Local Time:
    Does it actually undue an orgasm or just the ejaculation phase? Wife doesn’t want the drop to happen.

cogman and bondinchas like this.
  17. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    This whole conversation has me wondering if I could use a pad on my perineum and the other on my steel cage (be it up underside or topside of the tube) and get stimulation. May have to find my tens and pads and give it a shot.

medfet878 likes this.
  18. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    no sorry the prostate electrode is the key here. What you are describing did not work for me, a pad there is interesting for about 1 minute. But good luck :)

19. Ed Babywood

Ed Babywood Member

IT
    Paramus NJ
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    I'm throwing this out there as an FYI. Around 15 years ago I started going to a Urologist because of ED due to Diabetes. I've had several tests over the years and my PSA was always normal. I should mention that my prostate is exceptionally large. Around 5 years ago my PSA number changed drastically. I was immediately scheduled for a biopsy. The Dr. took 19 core samples (the normal is 12). He found nothing. Two months later my PSA was back to normal. The Dr. had no explanation for the jump, other than perhaps I had an infection. However, my wife reminded me that a week before I went for my PSA we played with e-stim on my prostate for the first time. It felt great but I wondered if that somehow caused my jump in PSA number. I don't know if two are related. Just thought I'd mention it in case others had a similar experience.

bitstripped, cogman and Jammy like this.
  20. AgingAthlete

AgingAthlete New member

Local Time:
    Yep. Any 'insult' to the gland raises PSA. Milking is a good example, eStim probably drives it bonkers.

bitstripped likes this.
  21. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I had wondered about that. I am also at that stage where my PSA gets checked. Last time it was really low but I have read that if you annoy it that it can drive PSA up. I wonder how long it would be prudent to leave it alone for. Biopsy are not very fun :(

22. AgingAthlete

AgingAthlete New member

Local Time:
    I think the standard wait time is two days.

23. LockJock

LockJock Active member

Local Time:
    Reading with interest. I'd like to know what works for milking that avoids any orgasm, so it just suddenly slides out without actual orgasm.

Has any tried estim with probe on prostate and an electrode sticky pad just in front of asshole/before the balls.

Does that work for anyone? Thinking of getting tens and probe, but don't want to cause an orgasm

switchling likes this.
  24. Locked for Goddess Tina

Locked for Goddess Tina Active member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Well I can’t get either so

25. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    Totally safe these tens units dont hold much electrical poer at all and they are purely designed to be placed on our bodies This unit is not as powerfull as the ones that use a 9v battery and certain models are endorsed by many health systems inc the NHS here in UK.

I have one that is recommended by my doctor and NHS for health issues and it does work really well when needed.

I have also used it for milking and it does work, mine has variable power level and i dont have above 40% power as thats more than enough,

There are warnings in the instructions not to place pads either your heart on chest or on head IE temple to temple or around throat as they work on the nerves in your body amongst other parts such as muscles etc

Jammy likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. estim orgasm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice