FLR after 60 days

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by queencitysissy, Aug 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. queencitysissy

queencitysissy New member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Sorry for the novel, but tl;dr, it's a happy story. Celebrated our 8th year wedding anniversary this weekend and I'm amazed at what an incredible change I've seen in my wife. After 2nd kiddo she lost a lot of confidence and sex drive. While we had played with kink, what's transpired over the last 2 months is astonishing.

Back story: wife knew about my proclivity for women's clothes and locking my dick up but neither appealed to her and seemed 100% self serving for me. She had expressed concern to her friends and was worried how we would work through it. We were both frustrated. Out of the blue, she found a post where a male sub had written asking how to introduce femdom to his partner and one response just clicked for her. Sex doesn't have to be PIV. She happens to be a bit of a size queen and I'm below average. She has the most incredible natural knack for humiliation and dirty talk so she wasn't completely opposed. But she also has had some insecurity around sex and never felt safe to express herself sexually with me or any partner previously.

She approached me and asked how we could find some arrangement that worked for both of us. I outlined what I was willing to provide and what my expectations would be.
    I explained I wanted a FLR and would give her full control of the sex we have hoping she would feel empowered. I would handle the majority of the chores and cleaning, provide daily massages, and give her full visibility into my day to day life (spending, computer habits, etc). It gave her more time to focus on her career, her sexuality and provided a way to reduce her stress and build her confidence. She now allowed me to stay locked 24/7, wear bra and panties daily, and will only allow me ruined orgasms. She also will engage in BDSM with me regularly.

Fast forward to our anniversary this weekend, we have now been in it 24/7 for only 2 months and our only regret is not finding this sooner. She told me she told a long time mutual friend about our dynamic which has always been a fantasy of mine for her to tell a mutual friend. She's now expressed that she's ready to cuckold me and wants to find an arrangement that works for us both (something I've shown interest in for years!). She bought me an apron and a girly spa kit and AND a beautiful set of handmade 36" progression canes on Etsy. I about died. I bought her a silver necklace and had a custom designed key cut for my cage's new bergwachter lock. She told me she feels more in love than ever and has never felt sexier and a closeness like this. She even said she loves having a husband, best friend, and a girlfriend all in one! I couldn't agree more!

Thanks for all the incredible advice though this journey, CM is fantastic. Subs, dommes pro and novice have all been so incredibly helpful and have felt I owed a big thank you to this community!

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    You're moving pretty fast, so my only suggestion is to not try to rush things. At the same time, she sounds like she's an excellent partner in your exploration, so allowing her to set the pace she is comfortable with is quite appropriate. Glad things are working for you ... it sounds like she is a perfect fit for you, and you are learning to be a perfect fit for her.

3. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    What a great success story! We can offer the advise, but how you make it work is a credit to you both. Congratulations!

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    Wow.. you leapt from flr to male chastity to bondage to sissification to cuckoldry.. nothing else is not covered.
    So have you set up the date for your wife..? She has candidates ready or you are doing the vetting yourself..?

5. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Mission control, max velocity to fantasy level!!!

LesterBallard likes this.
  6. queencitysissy

queencitysissy New member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Absolutely what killed all momentum last time, and I sincerely appreciate the reminder! I'm trying to let her set the speed and the course and so far it's been above all my expectations!
    Cuckolding, although a long time fantasy of Hers too, has pushed her away in the past and so I really have to be hyper sensitive and respectful of her decisions there. When I had tried vetting in the past she was new levels pissed.

Oddly, she had a dream 2 nights ago after discussing cuckolding and said she felt badly because in her dream that night she had cheated on me with an ex and ignored my calls. I explained that if I ever felt jealous or angry I would tell her which made her smile.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice