Finally

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Judgey, Nov 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Judgey

Judgey New member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    I have finally found a device which dosent hurt to wear and isnt to bad when getting to excited. Were just going to try having me locked for a full 7 days. Starting tonight so im now locked away.

One of my dreams is to try pegging and also to use that on my wife while locked. Shes not very keen on the idea of pegging me but is warminng up to me using it on her while locked and also trying out a hollow strap.

She has agreed to let me use butt plugs but has no interest at the moment to peg me.

Is there any advice anyone can give about the next step? Im very tentive with her needs and I must admit she wasnt to keen on chasity at first but now she loves having me locked up knowing I can do anything about it.

So just after some advice or how best to approach it.

Thanks in advance

2. Miss Alison

Miss Alison Member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Give her patience, grace and time. If she is comfortable with butt plugs, I'd say that's likely the next step, right?

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    My wife and I have sit down discussions where we drop our role of dominant and submissive and we just talk about what we like, what we don't like and what we'd change. My wife likes a lot of what our chastity and FLR relationship has brought her. It has liberated her sexually and dramatically increased her orgasms and she loves the domestic service I provide. Somethings she has taken to enthusiastically such as my weekly punishment spankings. Other things she doesn't like as much. She understands though that she needs to put some effort into things she doesn't like as much to keep me going. Sort of like exercising, you do it more for the effect than the experience. It's possible that pegging is a hard limit for your wife or it's possible with time and encouragement she will indulge you and possibly even come to like it. Just be open and honest with her and enjoy what you get out of it as you go. Thank her and compliment her for what she does that brings you pleasure. Don't be pushy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice