Finally Owned

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sissy Melanie, May 31, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Melanie

Sissy Melanie Member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Greetings everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that I have found a Mistress and have surrendered the keys to my chastity device to her. I am now officially her pet. My Mistress is MistressBitch or @IOwnMolly on twitter.

I met her on twitter and after much discussion she accepted me as her sissy. Earlier this evening I actually mailed the keys to my chastity device to her. It's was the scariest thing to do because prior to that I was self locking but because I always had easy access to the keys I would release myself after a few days. Now it's impossible for me to do that. My keys are on their way to the UK so even if I wanted them back, the soonest they could be sent back is one month. I think it's safe to say that I'm locked for a good while. The longest I've ever gone was 17 days.

My Mistress has been nothing but good and understanding to me and is even accommodating to my marital situation. We have an understanding to this relationship and I feel confident about her as my Mistress.

She has finally allowed me to make that step and make a fantasy into a reality. Please look me and her up on twitter and add us for daily updates in our relationship.

Today starts my 7th day locked it and it's starting to ache. But today starts a whole new chapter in my life. Stay tuned because I'm going to keep posting updates about this adventure.

Cheers!!

Sunny and spider202 like this.
  2. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Just to say congratulations and I hope that you get all you wish for and more!
    Lovely to read ;)

3. Cucked13

Cucked13 Active member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Congratulations you are a very lucky sissy. I have not been as fortunate but I must admit my self denial is going very well but then again I don't have the presence of a Mistress to cause those thoughts that are so hard to suppress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice