Finally made it a week!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedrocker, May 19, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. lockedrocker

lockedrocker New member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Hello all, longtime lurker, first time poster. I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to post in, but I just wanted to share with some of you guys that I finally made it a week in self locking chastity.

For most of you this may not seem like a very big achievement, but for myself this is pretty big. I've been playing with chastity since college but unfortunately I've never been with someone who was interested in it so I just self lock. But I could never get past 3 days without breaking down and unlocking for an orgasm. Even if I didn't unlock, I could use my vibrator to stimulate an orgasm in the cage. During quarantine however, I decided to try and push myself. I made it 4 days before I gave up. For some reason, I felt more disappointed than I ever had before so I decided to try one more thing before I just gave up chastity all together for a while. So I bought one of those kitchen safes and I gotta say, this thing is awesome. It's big enough so I can lock my keys and my vibrators in it, removing any temptation from me. I initially set it for a week and last night it unlocked. I made it through my first week with minimal issues and zero orgasms. I am very proud that I actually did it. So because this is a huge deal for me, I did allow myself an orgasm. However, this morning, I decided to set it for 10 days this time. And then I took the batteries out, stopping the countdown. I'm going to see how long I can go before I get desperate and put the batteries back in, still having 10 days to go before it unlocks. I'm both excited and nervous to see how this turns out.

Anyways, thanks for listening and if you have any more suggestions for this thing or just some encouragement, I'm happy to take it. Cheers

njcuckold likes this.
  2. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Glad you are having fun.

3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I remember those days well when I had control of my own key. You are doing pretty good, keep it up!

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Congratulations. Anyone's first week in chastity is always a big step. Hope you continue to find what works for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice