Fetish Felix cs-100 Test It

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dumb1, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    hey money isn,t everything is it and how do you put a price on happiness?. Strict Sir thanks for the advice i really gave it a lot of thought but in the end i decided upon the release this morning at 8.00am before going to work, my reasoning was that as she has said she wants it back on me when i collect her from hospital which if all goes well could be the weekend imay not get an opportunity for freedom for quite a while especially if as she will be at home recovering for at least 6 to 8 weeks should she make me cum while wearing it then lockup would continue way past the planned 3 weeks minimum and by then i shall be climbing the walls if i haven,t had some sort of orgasm before then. She is happy that i have made my decision and says when she goes in thursday for the operation she will sleep easy knowing i will be enjoying maybe my last free night for quite a while. The operation although fairly routine does however carry some risk to it as she has had three previous operations on her back their before and the surgeons did not really want to do any more because of the risk of damage to her spine and nerves but the pain has made it a neccessity and in the really hopefully unlikely situation that it all went wrong and there is a 10% risk they say that it could i may have ended up stuck in the belt indefinately. She has always been a strong minded woman and i feel sure she will pull through it with style.

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    She said she is happy you made your decision, so you done good, methinks. Sweet she is happy you'll be enjoying a night of freedom. And hmmmmm, sounds like she may be testing that belt during her recovery time... guess it will give her something to do during those long boring days. Chastity has so many uses! ;)

3. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Hope she gets well soon and makes a full recovery ( then you might never get released...lol)

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the well wishes folks my wife underwent 5 hours of surgery yesterday and is in recovery in hospital for the time being as she is still too weak to walk properly. I have to admit to taking the chance last night after getting the ok from the hospital on my wifes condition to making the most of being unlocked and free and tossed myself off before having a lovely long soak in the bath. I have to say its funny but the actual relief after cumming is SO overrated really isn,t it ? although i knew i needed to take the opportunity as once my wife locks it back on me then i would be too desperate in another three weeks teasing time on top of the three done already. I have been taking the opportunity as well to just make a couple of little adjustments to the belt while it is off and i have the key (yes i HAVE retightened those loose allen screws on the cradle) but i have also cut a short length of narrow rubber tubing and have slipped it over the stainless steel cradle and this seems to have made the cradle a little more comfy underneath the balls. I think it may be that the steel alone did get cold against the base of the balls whereas with the rubber tube covering it my balls seem a lot warmer, i also took the chance to bend the cradle and tube slightly as well( no mean feat as the steel is so solid) just to see if it made it any more comfy. It seems ironic really the first chance to NOT have the belt on and here i am putting it on anyway. As for never being released holov1 i am just glad my wife doesn,t read your ideas here.

5. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh I'm a sure that you and your wife will have alot of fun (with your belt) when she gets better. Best of luck with everything.

6. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Good, glad to hear your wife is doing good!

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Doing well now thanks my wife came out from hospital last night and the first thing she had me do when we walked in the front door was to put the belt on ,lock it and hand over the keys. The time in lockup is for 3 weeks starting last night. I haven,t had much time to enjoy being unlocked while she was in the hospital and have been too busy for taking advantage of the free access i had, all i did do was put the belt on once and checked ALL the adjuster screws were fully tightened and also took in the waist band a notch or two just to make it tighter once on. It certainly does that now and i think i may have just overdone the adjustment slightly as the waistband is now VERY snug around the waist so much so i have removed the silicone liner i had refitted again just to gain a fraction more space. She had demanded the keys straightaway so i guess i will just have to grin and bear it although i am not unduly uncomfortable in it as it is but a little less tight might have been easier. My wife has had me running around today after work and the belt although noticeable to me in a nice way stayed resolutely in place doing its job and reminding me of my predicament for the next 3 weeks. Thanks for all the well wishes from you for my wife.

8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear you wife's doing better an back home where she should be. Along with the keys in her control. PS: Did she tell you about the remote camera she had installed in the bedroom before she left. I would be on your best behavior and hope she has a good sense of humor!!!

Missy Tanya

9. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Glad she's feeling good enough to get you locked right back up... that's a good sign.

Tanya knows about a good sense of humor... silly gurl!

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks again folks it wouldn,t have mattered if she had put a secret camera in the bedroom to be honest i was so busy while she was in hospital i never gave being free a second thought. As for being locked up and at her mercy she sure is making up for lost time already, i am told i am already on one yellow card for something i did in error while picking her up from hospital one more and its a red card and a punishment so will have to watch my step. The belt is well and truly tight now around the waist with no excess room at all although strangely this seems to be even more comfortable as there is NO movement at all in its postion whether i sit or stand. I have just enough room to slip my tee shirt under the waistband all around and this makes it even more comfortable and keeps it from sticking when sweating slightly as i have removed the silicone liner. Fetish Felix actually sell a cotton cover made for this precise reason which can slip over the band so i may send off for one and try it out, until then the tee shirt is fine. The belt does look good especiallly when walking around naked, my wife loves to see me in only the belt whilst hoovering the house and cooking or washing up and will every so often slap my arse as i walk past her. I am starting the third day of lock up today with another 19 days planned until release assuming i do not entail any extra days for mistakes, remember in her new rules i have to earn 1 free day for each weeks lockup and only when the desired free days have been earnt without mistakes can they be taken together hence a minimum of 3 weeks lockup will earn 3 days release( i hope).

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Day 9 now and counting belt was removed after 5 days whilst cuffed by my wife to allow me to wash my penis and clean inside of tube but was locked straight back on before cuffs were removed. The belt is still incredibly comfortable to wear with no erection issues at all in the night but god am i horny as hell at the moment. My wife is constantly teasing me during the night in bed making me swell inside the tube all the while tapping on the steel tube and asking if my penis wants to come out and play. Since she came out of hospital she is being very careful not to injure herself but has come herself at least three times whilst teasing me to distraction. She had me frantically humping the mattress on my front for over an hour last night whilst she stroked and caressed my arse but try as i might and with no thought of the consequences should i have cum i failed to get the neccessary stimulation needed through the tube to ejaculate and so my frustration grew even more. I have just under 2 more weeks to go before release and the strain is telling on me, i sit chatting to people just a couple of fett away from them wondering if they can tell i am wearing a steel belt around my waist and have my cock encased in a solid steel tube but it seems they can not tell and apart from the slightly more careful way of getting back to my feet from a sitting position they never will. Belt is still 10/10

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    God i cant believe the last post on this from me was February so i figure it is time i got back up to date. My wife is well again now and almost back to her old self health wise which is a great bonus to us both as we can now do all the things we used to do before her health issues. The belt is still absolutely first class and if i was marking it out of ten it would still get full marks 10/10. The longest period of wear so far in one stint was four weeks although whilst cuffed and in my wifes presence the belt was removed once every five days for a 3 minute spruce up and then locked back in place. There have been no instances where the belt allowed any access to pleasure myself at all and even with all my wifes best efforts to make me cum whilst tied and teased the belt held firm with no orgasm. We have made a slight alteration to the belt now in that my wife had me slip a short length of stainless steel smooth chain from the scrotum ring up under the crotch and attached to the waist band at the back. The makers do make a cable that would do the same job but we prefer the secure look of the chain when in place, the reason for doing so was that it does hold the belt even closer to the belly but the main reason was that my wife has started to like making me wear a butt plug out and about sometimes and the chain prevents its removal or any accidental popping out that might have occured. The belt is extremely comfortable to wear unlike some i have had in the past and the best part is the waistband and scrotum ring plate can be worn with a butt plug locked in place even without the penis tube fitted giving my wife access to my penis should she wish for full sex with me plugged if required. The fetish felix website is very straightforward to read and the owner is so helpful if advice is required. Anyone wishing to buy something much more secure than the plastic devices out there would do well to try one and see just how effective they are and yet still ultra practical for evryday wear under clothes. Best buy ever

13. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    APRIL 9th the last time i posted on the belt where ever does the time go to?
    Thought i had better at the least explain how life here is progressing especially with regard to the Fetish Felix CS100 belt i was raving about especially as i see Philfred had no success with getting his to finally work for him. Truth be told the belt is still bloody brilliant shows no sign of wear and tear unlike the previous Tollyboy belt i had owned which had been showing a couple of flaws with use. My wife uses the belt fairly frequently as a form of correction if she thinks i need reminding who is in control, and it is also used as part of the methods we use in our Dice game along with many other toys and implements she picks out to use during our treat days the number thrown indicates the number of items drawn out. It can be very frustrating to have so many pleasurable items drawn out of the hat to then have the Chastity Belt drawn out as well and you know for sure YOU wont be getting any relief no matter what is done to you during the treat period. The belt is extremely reliable at preventing orgasm and erections no matter how hard you try to defeat it. There are many other owners on this site who have had theirs for many years longer than i have who will testify to this fact. I have wasted lots of money over the years trying to buy a belt that would be all i longed for and yes i suppose given the money i too would truly love to be wearing a full custom made Latowski belt however i know for truly practical reasons this would never be something to be worn 24/7 and the chance of me getting to travel all the way to Neosteel to be measured and fitted first hand for a top of the range item costing many hundreds of pounds is very slim indeed, as is the chances of staying of a similar weight and size needed to continue being able to wear them. No in reality the CS100 is the perfect solution for someone who has tested all the cheaper devices available and has decided that they truly do love the Chastity imposed on them by wearing a device for the longer term and who wants to know that short of getting a hacksaw out and risking damage to either oneself or the device that the belt is on until it is unlocked by the keyholder. Mature Metal devices look fantastic as do Lori ones as well and like the Felix they too are made to measure the choice is down to personal preferences such as do you like ball trap devices, is a full belt more acceptable, are you pierced etc. In the end it comes down to one difference to me and that is ONLY Fetish Felix make a device you can actually purchase and wear at home with no travelling back and forth for amendments delivered within a week or so and then having been in it tried it, gone out in it, slept in it, attempted to get out of it loved or hated it you can then either return it for a complete refund of the monies paid if it was not all you expected or return it if you loved it but wanted an exact made to measure size tube only(hanging on to the waist belt) again only taking around a week to receive the new tube. No one else would or could do that if nothing else it could be a time spent fulfilling a fantasy of yours after which you could just return the belt and have your money back having at least had some fun in the process.

14. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Does anyone have a direct email for Stephan? I'm getting no response from the info at fetisch-felix.de account on upgrading my CS-100 Test It.

15. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    try on the .com site for fetish felix i always had a better response from stefan on that site than the .de one.
    www.fetish-felix.com

16. PussyFace

PussyFace Member

Retired Electrical Engineer
    Millersville, Maryland
    Local Time:

17. PussyFace

PussyFace Member

Millersville, Maryland
    Local Time:
    Hi Slave Stroppy,
    Wold you please comment on the dd machinery belt you bought??? What hppened to it???
    Weber

18. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    It ended up in many bits and pieces to be honest it was of such poor quality. I reported it to the makers almost as soon as i got it for several instant problems, the chains at the rear started going rusty where they were riveted to the belt makers said they must have used wrong rivets and would check in future, the steel cup covering the groin had razor sharp edges that the rubber profile around them would slip off and the steel would cut into the skin makers said they were looking into glueing them in future possibly, the penis tube was a sawn off plumbing fitting of 90 deg with a piece of flat black rubber tube pushed onto and joined to the steel cup by two plastic ties. The first time it was worn 24/7 a full day having had a quick shower in it the waistband all clouded over and the plastic coating (sleeve) filled up with moisture and water which then refuses to drain away and looks horrible, A week later the
    screw lock system started to feel loose and would not tighten further with the one key which had started to round off at the edges
    as there were a couple of keys i swapped over to the other one three days later the screw fitting actually pulled right through the belt lock point by enlarging the thin steel belt and the belt could no longer be locked around the waist as the hole was too big for the screw. Makers said they were looking into the faults and would hopefully find alternative supplies and fittings for future. Item is very poor quality honestly, unless you intend to put it on for a quick fantasy game for a couple of hours playing chastity. AVOID! otherwise this is NOT a proper device.

19. PussyFace

PussyFace Member

Millersville, Maryland
    Local Time:
    Thank you Slave Stroppy! The 90 degree plumbing fixture is inexcusable for a penis tube. They advertise stainless steel belt material but it sounds more like copper. I am surprised they did not send you a replacement belt. I am looking for a "motivation" belt that wifey locks on me in the morning and I cheerfully do her bidding & if I am a good boy she unlocks me at bed time. I just need a little motivation. I have a lot of unfinished tasks around the house and little motivation to complete them and low self control. I tethered my ankle to the bed these last three nights to discourage myself from raiding the fridge or reading the Mansion after bed time. Works great! Tether is long enough for me to reach the commode but no way to the fridge or computer. I spend way too much time reading these great stories posted on the Mansion. Thanks for the great stories.

20. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    There are plenty of low cost options out there to dabble in this lifestyle but the item i described above is neither cheap(for what is )
    or fit for purpose so look elsewhere, i remember someone on here always had a padlock fitted by his wife around his tackle to serve as a reminder who he belonged to and it served him well for very little money

21. PussyFace

PussyFace Member

Millersville, Maryland
    Local Time:
    A padlock fitted around my tackle might just work well. That would certainly be a constant reminder & something I would not want to sleep in(~:) and a whole lot cheaper that a belt. Thank you SlaveStroppy

22. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    You are very welcome i was looking at some on E-Bay recently and the interesting thing of these ones were that they had an
    alarm inbuilt that could be either disarmed or armed to set off a loud high pitched noise if the device was shaken or moved as
    if it was trying to be removed or tampered with, would make a very interesting game if it was armed while you were home and
    moving around too much for your keyholders liking!:eek: quite inexpensive as well for what they were. ENJOY

23. PussyFace

PussyFace Member

Millersville, Maryland
    Local Time:
    Just got off Ebay & did not find any alarmed belts.... I like the idea though. I'm wearing a bondage collar that is locked around my neck which is a reminder of my place. Went out to eat & I had to pull my shirt collar up to not be noticed. There are two D rings for attachment & I did not want them hanging out (~:) All went well though. My wife does not want me appearing in public in my bondage collar but she came home late & then granddaugher arrived & out we went.

24. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Not alarmed belts but alarmed padlocks! lol but it is a thought.:)

25. PussyFace

PussyFace Member

Millersville, Maryland
    Local Time:
    Dragging my vanilla wife into kink land: Alarmed padlocks, how about chains dragging on the floor???
    My wife does not like me on the computer after bed time & recently I have gotten involved
    with this website & a week ago I was on the computer btn 4 & 5 AM,
    So I figured I would discipline myself & the following bedtime I fastened a 10
    foot chain between my ankle & the bed frame. That seriously prevented me from getting on
    the computer or raiding the refrigerator but long enough to drag to the commode. Did this for about three nights & now
    the wife likes keeping me tethered at night(~:) What have I done??? She seems to want to go along with
    her used musky kotex fastened across my face, sweet spot covering my nose so there is hope yet(~:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice