Fetish Felix cs-100 Test It

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dumb1, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Phew had a little bit of a fright today whilst walking through the main high street i suddenly heard a loud twanging noise and suddenly felt the steel cradle support ring shoot out of the lock blockand dropping off from around the balls. I froze for a moment or two not knowing quite what to do as the street was very busy and i could tell the cradle was going to drop out of my trousers and land on the pavement. I leant over slightly as if trying to do up my shoe laces whilst trying to coax the steel ring down my leg and out by my shoe. Moments later it clanked onto the path and i snatched it up and slipped it in my pocket. It seems when i adjusted it last time i forgot to retighten the allen screws that lock it in place before having the belt locked on by my wife. I went into a public toilet and refitted the cradle around the balls and into the lock but will have to wait until it is removed completely before i can retighten the locking screws properly. I will not tell my wife what happened or there could be some form of punishment if she knows it came off without her permission.. :spankwhip:

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I decided to play it quiet about the cradle problem and have superglued it into the slots and will try and sneakily tighten up the allen key bolts once it comes off just as an added security. The belt is behaving excellently and to anyone who is wearing something like a cb6000 or similar type there simply is no comparison to the feeling that a full belt or something like the CS_100 offers the wearer honestly. The sensation of being held tightly around the waist and groin and gently squeezed is a constant reminder that you are not just playing at having your control taken away. My wife has decided after mulling things over that she is instigating a new rule about the belt being worn it goes like this.,........The belt once locked on STAYS on and after a full weeks wear non stop if i have behaved correctly i earn 1 days release, however i have to have earnt 2 days release in order for the belt to come off for the 2 days. Should i misbehave on the 2nd week the belt stays on a further week etc etc until the 2 days have been achieved. The new bit though is that whilst locked in the belt she will do all she can to MAKE me cum either a full orgasm or even a milked one whilst being tied and teased if she is successful that is deemed as misbehaving and the release day is lost once again. Even more worrying is that whilst free if she manages to make me cum either by choice or teasing that is a failing and the belt is immediately refitted and the time starts afresh. She thinks it will make me decide which is most important about this chastity lifestyle i crave, is it the being locked indefinately? or is it the fact that i choose NOT to come when i have the opportunity in order to have a couple of unrestricted freedom. All i do know is that things have just gotten a whole lot more interesting and worrying as i know just how efficient she is at making me cum whilst restrained and helpless, i could be testing this belt for a very long time to come.

3. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    Smart woman! I think this points up the difference between 'forced' chastity, best left to fantasy, and 'enforced' chastity, which implies consent and requires effort by both parties. I know we'll all be interested to hear how you fare with this.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks Strict Sir i think it may well be a long and interesting journey for us both

5. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Very smart and glad the belt working out for you

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks Miss Kelly yes the belt is fine though i did notice last night during the 7 day removal procedure whilst cuffed that i had a slight rubbing saw on my left waistband side. I know what caused this as after my usual bath i failed to fully dry myself between the waistband and the skin which then rubbed itself against the silicone liner and became sore, it is a fiddle to get this area dry as not being allowed to remove the belt at all during these 7 days even when bathing it is hard to fully dry everywhere and as for whatever has got into the tube that just has to dry on its own without any help or access. During last nights cuffed bath my wife helped me dry off the areas i could not get to whilst hands were cuffed and when i was small and dry enough she slipped the device back on after applying talc around the waist area and that was it i am again back under lock and key for another week at the earliest.

spider203 likes this.
  7. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well, it gets you some touchy attention since she has to help you bathe and dry when cuffed. ;)

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    thats very true although it doesn,t help with the need to shrink in order to fit in the tube! lol

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Having been put through the wringer yesterday (sunday) during treat day by my wife who was trying her damned hardest to make me cum before the end of the 2nd week in the belt and therefore me forfeiting the two free days due then all i can say is that if ever a belt needed to do its job efficiently then this was the time to do it. From 10.30 am sunday morning until 7.00pm sunday evening i was cajoled, attacked, massaged, arse prodded to the point of no return but still the belt held me in its no sex grip. Having been chained spreadeagled on my back to the bed and had my wife sit and work herself up to orgasm on my face all the time tweaking my nipples and playing a large vibrator all over my balls and the tube encasing my penis she then proceeded to insert a vibrating 9" dildo into my arse and carry out the procedure again, this time same result for her and more erotic for me but still no cum. Next she decided to lock the hood on me to prevent my attempts at concentrating on a fixed object to distract me this did present me with a lot more problems and i did get a little carried away once or twice but the tube was having none of it and held me tightly inside it. Eventually she turned me over and relocked me face down and proceeded to ram me with so many different objects of various sizes and lengths and ordered me to start humping the mattress whilst she rode on my back with the butt plug rammed deep inside me where she was sitting, this did make me get a little bit closer to something stirring inside the tube but by 6.30 pm she had decided i had been kept there long enough since 10.30am and let me out to make tea. The belt is bloody fantastic and i can only say great things about it it stopped my attempts at getting erect inside the tube and even though i was horny as hell it prevented any access by her or myself to push me over the edge. If i can just hold out until thursday that will be the 2 weeks in fully and i shall have 2 days free( although i must not cum then either or it goes straight back on) for the next 2 weeks minimum. I have removed the silicone liner from the waist band as it was rubbing me a little where i had the slight sore from not drying myself off under the waistband and this has helped give it time to heal quicker. Belt is a must buy item and once on you will wish you had bought something like it long before. Balltrap devices are a pale comparison to the feeling a belted device gives you. :sex020:

10. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Wow, good testimonial for that belt, I'd say! She really worked you over good. I had to chuckle at how much you wanted the belt to work and didn't want to cum. A real Catch 22. Score one for the belt!

I hope the chaffing stops now that you've learned you need to dry thoroughly.

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Its so true i never wished for the belt to be so good at stopping me cumming since i first bought a device. And yes you are correct the chaffing was all my own fault and just being lazy and not taking the time to dry properly.

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well i made it.......... it was difficult and having picked up 2 yeelow cards in quick succession i was given a red one and almost blew the release days that started this morning so for 2 days now as long as i do not cum or misbehave in any way i have the belt off. The red card penalty chosen by my wife was to be hooded and left strapped to the bed spreadeagled in total darkness for 3 hours wednesday evening, during this periiod she would just suddenly appear unannounced and administer 50 strokes of the leather slapper without any warning in varying amounts until the total was carried out. This was very unnerving as i could see or hear nothing until the sharp sting of the leather hit my bare arse. Having paid my amends and apologised to her satisfaction i have earnt the 2 days release from my CS 100 although i must not be made or allow myself to cum or it goes straight back on until the next 2 week period has passed. The belt has been faultless having only been off for one 5 minute supervised and cuffed period to bathe the penis.i have no marks, cuts, abrasions at all other than the one mentioned previously from the belt rubbing my waist as i failed to dry properly and the skin stuck to the silicone liner. Indeed i carried out the rest of the 2nd week with the liner removed and just the stainless steel against the flesh and this was even better so i shall now leave the liner off and i have adjusted the waist band by one extra notch to take up the extra slack without the liner fitted. The CS100 belt is i would say the best device i have used ever and that includes the tollyboy i had before. If you are in the market for something a lot more secure and serious than the usual plastic cb ranges i urge you to try one of these items from Fetish Felix from Germany, you will not regret it (well only the fact its on until it gets removed) 10/10 still :act081:

13. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! Score one for the belt AND for stroppy!

14. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the encouragement mate, my wife is constantly letting me know today that the belt is back on again saturday at 8.30am or sooner if i cock up or cum!. Talk about adding pressure.

15. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have encountered my first problem today with the belt and as i have been singing its praises here so far it seemed only fair to mention when it went slightly wrong for information purposes to others. As i posted a few days back i had neglected to retighten the allen screws on the inside of the locking mechanism and as a consequence the cradle worked loose and fell out of my trousers onto a busy street luckily i managed to disguise what was happening at the time as i felt it slip and casually picked it up as if i had dropped something from my pocket, i decided not to tell my wife and remedy things when i was let out after lockup. My wife had other ideas and kept the belt locked away and i was forced to put it back on without tightening the screws yet again two days later. Today having been tied and teased relentlessly last night by my wife as part of my treat day i was feeling a little uncomfortable in the tube at the end but having no access i put up with it as i still have another 12 days before the next release. My wife has just gone to work and i started to fiddle as we do and discovered that my foreskin has completely folded itself back inside the tube and that the tip of the penis head is indeed poking itself tightly against the tubes end, now for people who are cut this will probably not be a problem as a certain amount of desensitising must occur with the foreskin removed over time but in my case it was tingling like hell. I decided to see if i could again work the cradle loose from the lock as i had applied a little superglue to it so it would not drop out again prior to a proper repair of the allen screws. I have success and once the cradle came off with a little twisting and tugging i managed to pull my penis complete with folded back foreskin out of the tube. It seems that i have a lovely little indentation right on the tip of the penis head where it has been poking itself tightly out of the urine hole and it is this that was causing the stinging and tingling effect. My big problem now is after i clean and wash myself will i be able to reinsert the penis into the really small tube with the belt still attached tightly around my waist or will i have to come clean and tell my wife what i have done and then suffer the consequences (of which there will be many).

16. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    You know the answer to that, stroppy... you need to come clean and tell your wife either way, in my opinion. Damn the consequences!

17. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I do know the proper thing to do as you say however having spent so long trying to persuade my wife that this lifestyle will enrich both of our lives and that by her holding the key she truly does have a measure of control over me , that i am reluctant to spoil the illusion that has begun in her mind as well as mine. The fault on the belt can be rectified quite easily with it removed but i know the knowledge that i did manage to get out of it without her consent and key will take away the beautiful image that i have striven so hard to get into her mind. It may seem dishonest and it almost certainly is but i feel that i will only end up regretting things should she find out what was after all an accident that under normal circumstances should and possibly could never happen again once the cradle screws are refitted fully. I shall just have to keep this secret to myself for now and pray for the chance to put things right next time the belt is removed by her. I dont feel good about this but i feel i am doing it for the right reasons for us both hopefully! at least the tube has been refitted after a lot of fiddling and all should be ok now until 12 days time. :spankwhip:

18. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, actually, you are probably right. You wouldn't want to spoil things at this point at least. Maybe one day in the future, if things progress and she become comfy with things, you can fess up if you still feel the need. Yeah, I have to agree with your decision. Good luck on everything!

19. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the vote of confidence she came home and was so happy to see me walking around in nothing but the belt doing some hoovering she grabbed me by my balls and said that was how ALL men should be if it made them help around the house. She goes into hospital thursday for quite a serious operation so i know the last thing she would have needed was me to be giving her bad news about the belt as she loves the thought of her having the keys while in hospital and me locked away from tempting hands while shes there.

20. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Well glad the belt is working out minus a few problems . Hope everything stays well.

21. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the kind words at the moment the belt is doing its job too well ! My wife used every trick aand i mean every trick in the book to make me cum on saturday in the belt but the damn thing is unrelenting in its ability to prevent it. I was more than prepared to pay the penalty of cumming by the time she had been trying for hours on end but the belt refused all attempts to allow me pleasure

22. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well, first and foremost, I wish your wife all the best and a speedy and full recovery, as I'm sure we all do. And yes, you were absolutely right not to give her any bad news about your device at this point. Good luck to you both!

23. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    cheers mate we went for her pre op checks today and it looks like it will all be ok for thursdays admission date. I did ask if she might decide to release me before she goes in as it would be easier for the time being but she said she would only do that if i locked it back on before i collect her when she comes out but that it would then remain on for at least 4 weeks without removal and if she did make me cum in that time it would stay on even longer so i am in a bit of a quandry at the moment as to what to do for the best, either stay in for the remaining 9 days of the original 14 or have it taken off and pay the price. It is a little uncomfortble driving all the way to the hospital there and back to visit so i dont know which i like the least.

24. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Hey stroppy

Well, it's nice to have a choice, I guess. I think the good news is that your wife is still very much into controlling you and your orgasms, even with the impending procedure and all. That positive, forward-looking attitude should serve her well in her recovery. Which, I suppose, puts more of an onus on you to do whichever you think she would prefer, rather than what you might decide you prefer.

Easy for me to say, but might I suggest you offer to remain locked through her time in the hospital and recovery until such time as she is feeling interested enough to consider a release for you. She might like knowing that you don't want any selfish pleasure while she is going through this. Just a thought. I'll be interested to hear your decision. And again, all the best to your wife.

25. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    I would love to have a belt like that just don't think it's in the cards (money)lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice