Feeling Spiky

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Gryffin, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Having test run in a device I'm about to offer my key to my partner. I've found that the cage stays in place better with the anti-off spikes fitted. However now that the ring is well sized I'm wary of causing damage.

The spikes were comfortable when I was wearing a slightly too large ring that stayed on when at home. But yesterday I couldn't wear them at all when I locked seeing a large indentation where they were. Today they fit and I can feel them gently but I'm worried what will happen a few hours, or days..., down the line.

The keyholder isn't keen on spikes at all (there were problems in the past) but equally this keeps the device closer to the body and hence better fitting. I don't enjoy unnecessary pain but devices do have a habit of falling off me (with led us to give up in the past). So what to do? Any advice would be gratefully received.

PS: I've had a search around the site already especially this recent thread: Should Chastity be Somewhat Uncomfortable?

PPS: I've had the spikes in for the last three quarters of an hour feeling the tip of the (removable) middle one but not checking for indentations.

thorny-anti-escape-bar-type-fthorny-5665-500x500.jpg

2. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Two hours with the central spike fully extended leaves a mark, so no go. After a day at work there could soon be marks or tears.

So now trying with the central spike fully removed. Leaving the two side ones to hold things in place and a slight reduction to the height of the cage.

Am I being foolish to think that the side ones won't damage flesh too? I realize that no chastity is truly inescapable, but I know from experience that the more tightly packed, the better the comfort (and possibly frustration).

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    only time will tell on the spikes or comfort. My recommendation would be to not rush into anything. Its very common to have fitment and comfort issues in the beginning.

Gryffin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice