FancyPanty Chastity Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by FancyPants, Dec 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. FancyPants

FancyPants New member

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Dear chastity mansion users,

i've decided to head over from chastitylifestyle.com, which was my former place to talk and blog about my lifestyle (nickname: chastity_lifestyler). However, i find this site to have become a mess, to say the least. I don't like how it evolved, so, to make things short, i decided to try a new community, and i was told this place. Actually i thought about opening a blog on blogspot, but i won't have the time to write as much and there is already some good blogs out there, so this thread here will just be fine for now.
    I think it's fun to write some lines from time to time while locked up, and my KH has no problem with it either. To help get things also visually appealing, i created some gallery folder, and will post pictures to most of the entries here. You can find my gallery here: Fancy Pants Gallery.

Some words about me:
    I'm in my mid-20s and have two devices in my possession at the moment: A Gerecke Force and one of these China cages you might have seen on ebay. I hardly wear the Gerecke, because it is so heavy, so most times i'm using the China cage, that is about half in weight. I found it to be very important for a device to be lightweight. I have the Gerecke device since 2006, but i never really got to wear it long term. However, with this Chrome cage, i'm currently having better success. The longest i had to wear it was 2 weeks and it was ok (from the daily-routine-point of view - less for the denial aspect which was really intense). The device is both closed by a solid padlock and a plastic seal every time, so my girlfriend has both the security and the control over her "valuable property".

I did not wear any device for almost 2 months now, so i guess one could say i have had a long break. Now things have changed and i'm on lock down again. My girlfriend has set my earliest possible release date to 27. of December, which sadly means i will not be having release on christmas, but i guess it's ok. Since it's about love and peace, not sex, i'm very happy to concentrate on pleasing her and throwing myself on her mercy over the holidays. She told me that the keys will even be out of her reach on christmas eve, so that no one of us will be tempted to do silly things. Looks like i'm really going to have a "hard time" over the next week.

Comments and questions are of course welcome, i'm trying to write this Journal as interesting and worthwhile as possible.

Cheers,
    FP

[​IMG]
    (20. December 2010 - 27. December 2010. The seal shows: BEM 1679710)

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion fancypants. Put another log on the fire and enjoy your stay here. Thanks for your informative and well written first post.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice