Failure in honor system

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Manto2021, Oct 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    To explain the conditions: the fantasy is mine and to try to put it into practice I introduced honor system from the summer. I suppose that my wife is not so much about the idea and above all she came up with the idea that I need whips and things so the idea was to show her how everything is much simpler. The thing works enough because she enjoyed my greatest desire and attention to her but .. here is that a few weeks ago I was not honorable ...the fact was not been noticed becouse time for us is not frequent. I have said nothing more than anything for fear of ruining the little we have built in this fantasy. Now the question is I did well? Or should I "take advantage" to show them how I also need more control with good will? The main idea was to give her plenty of time to get used to and see things happen so as not to push and ruin everything but I'm not so sure. thanks for your opinions

2. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    If I understand correctly, you are chaste but not caged. In a weak moment, you masturbated and are now debating whether you should be honest and tell her or not ?

I would suggest that you communicate when you feel the time is right. Sometimes I can tell my wife just is not in the mood to be mistress. We have two young kids and sometimes we have interrupted sleep and at the end of the day if I come out with something like that knowing she isnt in the mood her response will most likely be "okay thats okay". Which is disappointing.

In the end you know your wife better than anyone but if you are concerned about her reaction than you need to find the time to tell her.

Hope im not missing anything.

Anonoman and Manto2021 like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Honesty is the best policy. The honour system is always prone to the occasional failure. As @El Modino says, pick your time, but confess. And try harder next time. Last longer.

Good luck

Guest 3992, njcuckold and Manto2021 like this.
  4. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:

I'm under the honour system. If it were possible for me to break it (it isn't) my Wife would know anyway because of the change in my attitude. Didn't your character change for the worst after you cum?

njcuckold likes this.
  5. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    Indeed my attitude never improved... so no she can't know becouse of that. Right at the beginning but it was during the summer, in this period we both do practically the maximum humanly possible maybe is this..

6. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks all for the reply. The point is not so much for trust because it is all my idea and I don't think it really bothers her. my doubt is more related to the possibilities of the honor system in general. I waited over 2 months when I started so I'm motivated. the problem is that with small children the times expand dramatically :)

7. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife and I have been in a sort of FLR relationship for a little over two years. We talked about it and she loves how much attention I give her when I am chaste. We agreed on piv sex on the weekend each week with a tease day during the week. It usually works, but I will cheat if it goes on to long. She now allows me to lock myself on the weekends which gives me something to look forward to. Until this week I couldn`t wear the cage outside of the house. The last two weeks she has been busy and we got off schedule so she let me wear it Thursday night. I sort of forgot to take it off and am still wearing it now. She has come a long way, but it has been slow.
    Just be honest with her and show her how much she can benefit from your kink. Give her attention and confess when you screw up.

Manto2021 likes this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I do think honesty is the best policy, but in this case I'm not sure you need to confess. This seems to be your thing and she is okay with it that way. If asked, tell her the truth, but why not just try harder from now on and let this be a reminder of how you need to be more resolute. Good luck.

njcuckold and jemima like this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    totally agree with this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice