Evotion Orion

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Obsequious, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    It does NOT budge! Not even when showering. I’ve lathered up and showered also while bathing...stays in place with ZERO give!

2. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    What’s the main reason for you that you would switch to a Bijou if you had a PA?

3. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    The ring seems unnecessarily wide. It seems like this might leave too much of the shaft outside the tube? What gives?

Where is the foreskin while wearing? I'm cut, so not as big an issue, but still a consideration given the close fit.

Any odor issue with the plastic cage?

The tip has a different key, or the same key?

Someone said that you can't get erect at all in this cage, if properly fitted. Where does this leave you in terms of sensation? Any difference with the tip removed? If you have the tip removed, can you get erect?

Still no idea how to choose the right gap size aside from choosing the average and hoping it works. That said, how much do they charge for replacement pieces, if you know?

I'll probably have more questions at some point, but that's it for now.

4. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I've been locked 24/7 (except for cleanings and fun) in the Orion now for almost a year (since they were released last April, I got one of the first ones) and find it very comfortable. I also think it looks good - the filigree designs are nice looking to me, and I've come to really like the way the head looks with the double stripes of nylon. I also like the nylon's weight, it's very light.

And frankly it seems like a properly sized Orion is inescapable (at least for me, I can't pull out or anything).

I've had a handful of cages like most people, and when I went custom I went Evotion #8. And then the Orion. I see no reason to switch makers.

5. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    The ring seems like a good width to me. It's not a 1/8" ring like a metal cage, but the extra width works for the nylon (and is probably needed for strength).

Very little of my shaft is outside of the tube. When properly sized, there's only the "gap" width you specify on the bottom/sides (I'm at 15mm), and the top is blocked by the connection arm from the ring to the tube.

Honestly don't know, I'm also circumcised.

Yes and no. I can make it about 2 weeks before noticing an odor, so yes, but I also have problems getting my penis/cage fully dry post-shower, so that definitely contributes. Others here have noted that they don't get an odor at all.

Two locks, two keys. The top lock is a longer version of the standard "magic locker" lock. They are not interchangeable (I tried).

Yes, this is a true statement - I can not get fully erect in the cage. I can try to get erect, but its uncomfortable and you can see skin and penis bulging out at various places. When getting erect I also experience the ring pulling down my balls a little. But not much because I've got it well sized and there isn't really anywhere for it to go.

Not sure exactly what you mean by "sensation"? There are openings in the cage, its not 100% solid and I can feel things through the gaps in the cage, so light touching or a feather or something can be incredible. However, none of those gaps are near the underside of the crown or really anywhere else that'll build me to orgasm. So the sensation is frustrating, as you might expect.

With the tip removed I can sort of get erect. My shaft starts to grow enough that the head pops beyond the cage, but it's not the most comfortable feeling on my shaft at the same time. I imagine there's enough penis exposed in this state that you could be stimulated to orgasm, but I can't speak from personal experience here.

For me it was pure trial and error. I did the average on my first cage with Evotion (Cage 8). Found out I needed a 15mm gap, so when I ordered the Orion I went with that.

They charge $100-150 for replacement pieces, depending on the piece. I actually just ordered a new, solid ring (instead of the filigree) and they're charging me $150.

Good luck and enjoy!

2tall likes this.
  6. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I think because one is so much more sensitive when erect that I wonder if having such a taylored fit creates more of a numb feeling compared to a normal cage. Maybe I'm over thinking it.

7. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    I would say no, the custom fit doesn't reduce sensation at all ... but to be fair, I've been locked into this one long enough I might not be remembering the other ones enough to really know.

8. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on this one. Does anyone have any last minute sizing guidance? Any reason to fudge a little on any of the measurements? I'm mainly wondering if I should use slightly smaller measurements than actual measurements, but likely I'll just follow the directions as closely as possible.

9. Hersforlife

Hersforlife New member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    I’ve been in an Orion ( no PA) since July 2018 and have notice some odor during my weekly supervised cleanings. It helps to reduce the odor if every nite I use a small squeeze bottle with a flexible tip to rinse the lower lock and cap.
    April 2019 I recently changed to the Orion Jet Black. Its extremely more comfortable and the spikes on the cap keep everything lined up and in control.

10. TheKahuna

TheKahuna Junior Member

Local Time:
    I be got the Bijou with a 2 gauge pin, and everything you say is true. The fit is perfect and allows for ZERO growth in any direction. As far as odor, I have large foam swabs that I can soap up and get inside the tube and get it nice and clean in conjunction with a handheld shower head with different spray settings. My only issue (which they are helping me work through) is the geometry of the pin. After a couple of days it causes a tiny tear on my piercing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice