Evotion Orion

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Obsequious, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    A couple of months ago Madame “E” sent me to a site for a totally custom created device.
    www.evotionwearables.com
    The Orion device was the one chosen for me. After weeks of measuring and painstakingly checking the sizes she decided on the measurements to be ordered.
    After a solid 8 weeks...it arrived!
    This device includes an 8ga PA pin, which seals the deal! This is the most snug, PERFECTLY FITTING device I’ve ever been in.
    My hat is off to Yvonne and her company at crafting a significant device that properly implemented makes a slave “THE PROPERTY” of the keyholder!
    Thank You Evotion!!

JackStrap, ChristinaTS and ChasteCel like this.
  2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Steel or plastic?

3. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    This one is the nylon device. I wanted a steel one but need something that never has to be removed for security check points and such.

4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Is your PA pin nylon as well? I've read at least one person here who had problems with that and had to shift to the titanium pin.

5. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    I have a gold plated pin and a nylon pin. The nylon pins are used when I need to go through security check points.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  6. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Hopefully you don't have the issue of the plating quickly rubbing off like that person did.

Actually, would you even have enough metal from any pin to set off a metal detector? People with piercings go through metal detectors all the time and they don't have them going off every time.

7. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    Hello Unlucky,
    I am not sure about the metal detectors...truly do not want to test this with a chastity cage locked onto me! I have not owned this device long enough, plus I have to stretch my PA again to accommodate the pin. So, currently I am not locked with the PA.

8. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    I have worn my HolyTrainer with its Magic Locker (metal) through several airport security screens and it hasn't set any off (I have several piercings too, and those don't either).

9. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    Wow, must have been a little nerve wracking! Thank You for the input! Good to know.

10. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    You could (entirely by accident) go through the detector with the pin in your pocket. If it goes off (which I’d bet it won’t), just toss it in the tray nonchalantly and go through again.

Once you’ve done that you’ll know whether you have to switch it out.

I don’t think the machines are that sensitive anyway. I’ve had mixed results wearing a metal base ring through airport security. A couple of times I’ve gone through fine and a couple of times I’ve beeped and been sent through the scanner after telling them it was body jewelry. You would probably have no trouble wearing a plastic device with a metal lock and pin.

11. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    Hello! Thank You for the idea. I will try that the next time I go through a detector.

12. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I found out years ago That if I took my keys out of my pocket and held them in my hand cupped over my metal belt buckle that I could make it through with out a problem. So a little pin in the front I think would not be a problem.

13. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    Good to know. Thank You for sharing your experience. I appreciate it!

14. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I'm interested in the metal version of this cage, but I have some hesitation. I haven't had a cage in this style before.

It seems very snug, and I'm wondering how the body reacts to this set up. How difficult is it to put on and take off? Can you even get clean without removing it? When you open the tip, can your glans get erect without the shaft growing much? Is this a viable way to tease? How are the built-in locks in terms of quality?

Finally, how did you determine your gap size? This seems a very difficult thing to measure.

15. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:

Ah yes, the metal version. That’s what I wanted by I was told I was to get the nylon device so there are little to no reasons for it to be removed!
    The devices from Evotion are all completely custom cages. The are made to your exact measurements, to the millimeter. I was told that my cage was to be snug, which I believe is the point of a chastity device. So, YES it is “snug” yet very comfortable! Mine keeps me to my smallest flaccid size AT ALL TIMES!!! Properly measured, you won’t have an ounce of space to grow in girth or length. My Madame is extremely happy with the sizing of my cage. I will say, it’s infuriating to not have even a millimeter of space to grow. I’m serious too, NOT A MILLIMETER!! I think if you asked any KH they would tell you that your cage is supposed to be as snug as possible.
    Putting it on is simple. The ring first, the shaft piece next and locks in place. Then the head piece, which has its own lock. After one or two times putting it on you’ll be a pro!
    The gap is something that is really important. I almost ordered mine 2 mm bigger at first, then decided to go with 10 mm. Evotion will tell you that the average gap IS 10 mm. It’s perfect! NO POSSIBLE way will you slide the boys through. Just not going to happen.
    I’ll say this, locked on...with the PA pin, YOURE SO TOAST!!! Even if you wanted to cut it off, I can guarantee you will cause serious harm to yourself in the process. It’s like a second skin!!!
    It’s the best device I’ve had so far.
    WELL, except the fact that you will NEVER be bigger than your most flaccid size!!
    I suggest this device, if you are looking for a confining, secure device!
    I hope this helps! I’m always available if you have other questions.

JackStrap and ChristinaTS like this.
  16. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
  17. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    Well, I have to agree! I hope I’m not!!
    Thank You for the information.

18. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I agree with almost all of this! I "love" my Evotion Orion cage, in that (even without a PA) it's virtually inescapable. And very snug. Very, very snug. It's simple to put on, easy to get off (with the key, of course).

Two items -- in terms of the gap, I fully agree it's important. I first had a 10mm gap (the standard) but almost immediately had major ball burning and couldn't last more than about 48 very uncomfortable hours. Turns out I need a bigger gap - bought a replacement middle piece, I believe I'm at 15mm now - and that works very well. So YMMV, but gap is very important.

And as @Unlucky was kind enough to point out, I've had issues with it starting to smell after 1-2 weeks, so do pay attention to hygiene, at least while getting used to it! Hope it works great for you!

Wholeheartedly recommend Evotion cages.

Obsequious likes this.
  19. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    So far so good. I’m not sure if your age, but I’m 52...the 10mm works perfect for me. Absolutely comfortable, not discomfort at all!
    Well...except for the morning hours!!!!
    So so so snug it’s merciless!!
    Thank You for your input.

20. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    A question for the Orion users. I wonder if the device covers the whole shaft wile flacid. And does ot still hold the entity shaft when you get a erection? Or is it just the tip that is covered.

21. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    The device I have doe NOT allow for any form of erection! It was made to keep me at my smallest flaccid size at all times.
    The head piece I wear had small slots for cleaning purposes. You can feel a little sensation on the head, but not really enough to cause any real arousal.
    The shaft is completely covered, the one I wear is the “Devoted” filigree pattern that Madame chose.
    They do sell a variety of head pieces, you can get a solid one if you don’t want any feelings on the head of your member.
    Madame (& I) like that this device has two locks. Allowing for the head piece to be removed for tease n denial, without ever completely freeing me from my cage.
    I hope this answers your question.

22. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    #22 Bertdido, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Thank you very much. I’m getting a PA soon, and then it’s time for some exact measurements (and healing...)
    Edit: Sorry, I just saw I mixed the Orion and Bijou up... I meant the Bijou, without ball trap ring., because ball trap devices cause chafing during the day. Most important for me is that the whole shaft is covered, and stays covered during erections. Wonder if the Bijou does that.

23. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Does it not slip down, away from the body? Are you a grower or a shower?

24. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    I'm locked into an Orion full time (which is why I checked the thread), but the way I understand it for the Bijou is that it's kind of up to you.

The original design was supposed to cover the head and be long enough to cover the shaft (more or less) while flaccid. However, you can give them different measurements so that the "shaft" piece of it is a lot shorter than you would be flaccid.

However, since you can still get a decent erection going in it, while erect, you'd have a decent amount of the shaft available, but not the top of the shaft or the head (theoretically) making it impossible to get enough stimulation to achieve orgasm.

Like I said, I'm in an Orion, but if I had a PA (or had interest in getting a PA), I'd probably switch to a Bijou in a heartbeat. Good luck!

25. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    For me when I'm in my Orion (which is pretty much always, now), the cage does try pull away from my body while its trying to get erect. But what I've found is that the Orion is so snug (since it's custom sized to the mm), it doesn't pull away that far.

When flaccid, my Orion never slips and in usually keep at my small flaccid length, with all parts of my penis lightly touching some part of the cage (tip, shaft, etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice