Enjoying being caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 90943, Nov 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 90943

I've been self locked now since the 5th September and over the last few days I've been very horny.

As much as I'd like to stroke, I also enjoy the feeling of my cock being aroused in the cage as it is so sensitive that it feels so good to have a feeling of being about to cum even though I haven't touched myself.

I was initially going to unlock at the end of locktober but I extended my chastity for 3 weeks which ends next week. I think at this stage I'm quite happy to stay locked in the cage and see how long I can stay in chastity.

Anybody else self locked and experimenting like this?

Bucklocked likes this.
  2. Tracysg

Tracysg Long term member

Washington State, Puyallup
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    Hi, Iam also self locked, locked on September 30th, for my first locktober, told myself I was able to unlock on November 1st, and that day came and went, Iam still locked and have no intention of unlocking, except for cleaning, I also have been feeling very aroused and very sensitive, Iam in a pink micro and able to do a 2 finger rub on my cage like rubbing my clitty, feels so good but not bringing myself to cumming. Very much enjoying being locked and the denial.

3. Dexter2808

Dexter2808 Member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Been locked for few days now over a month to go i let the community decide my lock up time so it sort of semi self locking i choose to put the cage on but the community's decides my fate sort of like a keyholder

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i hope that you both stop lock in your cage cos sometimes when you do get let out and you dose what lots of men do then it makes you sad and you wish that you had not done it and wish as well thay you had stop lock up as well. it dont make everbody sad but im just saying that it dose for some.

5. Dexter2808

Dexter2808 Member

Local Time:
    Yh post nut clarity lol your realise that the few seconds of pleasure weren't worth ending a long lock

6. Lockedforsuzy

Lockedforsuzy New member

Self employed
    UK north yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Newbie here been locked for ten days apart from bathing and having being unlocked today and relieved by kh (wife) couldn't wait to get back in the cage.
    Almost self locked although kh keeps the keys. Doing it to stop the cycle of masturbation and unhappiness and must say I'm calmer, happier and more considerate by the day, which kh really likes.
    Stumbled upon this by accident and was the best thing I've ever done never felt so good.

jemima likes this.
  7. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Like most on here, I am at the mercy of my wife for unlocking. Normally, she will let me out either weekly or every other week after I have my dose of Sildenafil. After a real good time, I have no problem going back into my chastity cage. Most times it feels like a second skin and when out for longer than 24 hours, I feel odd without it on/.

Right now I am on day 45 of being locked and my hope for unlocking is next weekend at a party. If I win the contest, I will be released for a weekend of pleasure with only locking at night. If I fail to win, my next hope is the weekend before Christmas. The only good thing if I fail to be unlocked this weekend, I will be given a caged orgasm to help provide some relief.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It is a totally different form of arousal! I completely understand how you feel! I’m the same, when my madam is teasing me and I am trying to get hard in my cage, it’s so much more intense than if I was unlocked. And it last so much longer!

Lockedforsuzy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice