Ended the cb6000s chastity contract with a new metal cage but there is a problem!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Naveen, Mar 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Naveen

Naveen Member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Hi, i stopped using the cb6000s cage as i bought a new thick heavy metal cage cuz those plastic once are breaking everytime.

I wore it and its comfortable than cb6000s and good looking on me and the cage part is 1cm longer than the flaccid but im a grower so there's no problem with it.

*The problem is when i get too flaccid i can pull out my penis but cant put it back in but my balls cant escape from ring becuase they are bigger than the ring . I bought the ring size of 50mm diameter so i think its big enough to pull out only my pennis. So i ordered 45 mm ring to solve this problem think it will solve my problem . What do you guys think about, any experiences?

2. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    piercing is the best solution.

3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Other than piercing, you just have to fine-tune it.

It is weird. I measure for a 52.5mm ring, but can accidentally come out of a 50mm ring if "the gap" (between ring and cage) can change distance. So I'm currently using a 45mm, and yeah, sometimes I can't get my balls out of it (without some pain). I'd suggest taking a bunch of measurements over time, and eventually getting a custom.

Or just get the PA piercing and be done with it.

4. Naveen

Naveen Member

Local Time:
    Im afraid of piercing stuff still i need to get used to this before getting in to piercings what is the usage of piercing exactly i know what is pa piercing but i dont what it does exactly

5. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    A PA is generally done with the expectation of it increasing arousal and sensation during sex. I've had a PA for many years, and for increasing enjoyment during sex, it worked fairly well. But for chastity mine is too small a guage. For use with a chastity cage it should be a minimum of 8ga. I justed stared into chastity recently and interested in trying a PA cage, so this week I stretched it from 12ga to 10ga. In a week or so, when I'm sure it us fully healed I plan to stretch it to 8ga. If you decide to get one for use with a cage find a piercer that is good and you can start with 8ga.

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    With a steel cage, you also have the option to adjust it a bit. IF you use a padlock. Magic locks do not apply.

Most padlocks use a post with a hole for the lock shank to fit through. You can adjust the ring gap by mounting it in a vice and gently bending the post slightly down to reduce the gap, and up to increase the gap. Decreasing the ring gap can help prevent pulling out. Do it in small increments and see how it feels after a couple of days.

If your cage is a set of concentric rings welded together at the bottom (not bottom and top), you can bend the cage down increasing the curve thereby lengthening the cage. If you bend it up, closing the gap between the rings, you shorten the cage.

7. Naveen

Naveen Member

Local Time:
    Actually i wrapped the ring with a clean shoe lace and the problem solved a little bit that it is now tight fitted and comfortable but cage is pushing forward as i get errected becuase there's only little space inside the cage think its pretty normal for a ball trap cage as i know and as i ordered a 45mm ring i think i can use this method until the arrival of the ring i love this cage pretty much becuase i hated the cb6ks its uncomfortable af couldn't do anything with it pretty much.

8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    It takes time and a bit of fiddling to get a new cage to fit well. I am certain you will like the steel cage much better than the plastic one.

9. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    I am still fiddling with the right size and right cage, but I have found that the 1 finger up to the knuckle test is pretty accurate. I have a 40mm ring that I can get a little more than 1 finger under and with a little effort, I could slip my penis out the back. I have tried a 38mm ring (1.5" ring from the hardware store) and it is very hard to get on but I can get it on. However, I can barely fit one finger under it, but with some effort I can. I think it would be close to impossible without injury to pull my penis out from the back of that ring. Given these 2 tests, I am pretty sure that if I got a 39mm ring (and I really want an oval with 39mm tall and ~41mm wide) that I would not be able to slip out the back. Long story short, I believe that the ring size down to the 1mm really makes a big difference between too tight, too loose and just right. In my case, 38mm is a little too tight, 40mm is slightly too loose, and 39mm would appear to be just right. Just my luck that 39mm isn't a standard size (although I am tempted to put a 40mm into a vice and squeeze it down to 39mm.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Depending on the model of cage you have you may be able to get a spiked anti off ring to reduce the ball gap and provide extra security in pulling out.

11. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    A single mm makes a difference. I normally use a 50mm, but wanted to try smaller. 45mm was too small. I ended up cutting a 50mm and welding it to make a 48mm.

02C8CB06-C831-493B-95EC-4468975DEB35.jpeg

3381233B-C65C-4FA7-96A1-6042CFE0CAFF.jpeg

true42 likes this.
  12. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Damn! nice work. Are you a jeweler?

13. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Nah, I build racing-style motorcycles. Jewelery of a kind I guess.

true42 likes this.
  14. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Respect.

15. Naveen

Naveen Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all your reply just got the 45 mm and thinks thats work well think its not that small fits fairly well ♥️ !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice