Electric Dog Collar

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Dumb1, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Well i have gone ahead and ordered the new colar after my wife suggested she liked the idea of being able to give me an odd reminder remotely if my attitude or manners slipped over christmas, and since i might on occasions not be wearing the tollyboy belt when we have guests over she thinks it will be a good form of backup. Have not got it yet should be here in the next day or two but it is remote controlled and has a vibrating alert or a variable static shock!. I intend to test it out first on a few different areas to find out which if any is more suitable for discreet wear.:scared0016:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Link me please, I'm really interested in owning one after the fun had at Mistress Michelles!

3. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    That does sound very interesting! Is it a speciality dog collar or just a regular dog collar? Is it safe to use a dog collar on the genitals? My Wife has been looking for a remote electrical device to put on my genitals when we are out, in case I get out of line.

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    You can use one, but test it out to check what pain level you can stand first.
    My experience puts the back of the sack as the best point of contact, elsewhere was too painful.

5. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    This actually looks like the only suitable remote device I have seen. The dreamlover site at a minumum is not available but is it even real. I think my Wife prefer something remote to be used indoor and outdoor and not be tied down with a plug in tens unit.

6. madamsboy

Local Time:
    a dog collar is very different from a tens unit. a tens unit you adjust it for pleasure rather than pain. a dog collar can only do pain

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    sorry Mistress Watchful i am not all that good with the computer stuff but the collar is coming from a company in england called exceedaboveall . The collar is a uk legal item as some are not and costs with delivery and vat about 74.00 i should have it tomorrow or next day as they say it has been despatched. The item is listed on e-bay i will try and find more details for anyone interested. It has a range of about 100 metres and is rechargeable. it has a function on it that just sends a vibration through the collar and that is a warning and then it can send a variable static electric shock that can be set to the required strength on the remote control unit. I aim to test it out first to see where about i can actually wear it as it comes attatched to a collar at first but i think my wife would prefer it if as some members here say it can be fitted underneath my tollyboy belt somehow. i will let you all know as soon as i recieve it but in the meantime there is a clip of a chap testing one out on his neck with his wife filming him to test one out before he uses it on his dogs at the different power settings on you tube. Quite an eye opener:confused0068:

8. madamsboy

Local Time:
    NEVER use it above the waist.
    most of the cheap chinese ones have a big ol' remote that is basically useless for public training. We had/have one but since we bought it used, we never did figure out how to program the remote to the receiver.

In most cases the receiver box has 2 poles that go through the collar itself to transmit the shock. those 2 poles usually are just capped nuts threaded onto a couple of studs that are physically hardwired to the unit.
    Undo the nuts to get it off the collar and then you can wrap wire around the poles to place the receiver box one place and the shocking point another

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you madamsboy! It never ceases to amaze me the idiots on YouTube sometimes!

I found the company through eBay, they have a lot of shock training items don't they.

Can't wait to hear how you get on. :butterfly:

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    ooooer its just arrived in the post. at first it looks really neat and compact , not a great big remote as mentioned by someone else here will have to posta piccie of it later today.:scared0016:

11. madamsboy

Local Time:
    you could just link to a pic of the same one sold in a different auction on fleabay.
    I assume you don't want to link to your own auction because of privacy issues.

12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    What sort did you order? There's been another thread on this recently. And if you search 'Modisgod' you'll find info and a link to pix showing how to wire one up...

13. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    well i have unpacked the collar and it says to put the remote control transmitter on charge for an initial 24 hour period. i have done this but couldn,t wait to at least test it out as best i could seeming as how my wife locked me back in the tollyboy belt sunday morning so i am a little restricted at the moment as to where it can be placed. I have to say i tried it first around my wrist and on the setting number 6 it certainly lets you know it is working . There are 8 settings and i managed to stand 8 on my inner thigh . My wife is off to work later tonight so i shall post a more detailed report later:confused0068:

14. madamsboy

Local Time:
    8 out of 10?
    If so it sounds a lot weaker than the Innotek units, or you have a much higher pain threshold than I do.

15. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    Look forward to hearing how it goes when it get charged.

16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i certainly dont have a high pain threshold and maybe it isn,t as powerful as the initec or whatever it was all i do know is that when i press the button and the tone warning sounds a split second later i feel the jolt!. look i never bought this collar to attempt to get my wife to torture me to death it was merely a way for her to give me a subtle but firm reminder if i was steeping over the line. I expect that there are loads of different gadgets some definately more expensive than this one was that could do lots of different punishments to me but to be honest my wife doesn,t want to hurt me this was mostly my lifestyle choice not hers but the thought that she can mildly Zap! me occassionally makes her laugh and if she thinks it is fun then i am half way there to convincing her to try more. Battery is charged enough in the handset to do some more spot testing so will sneak off and carry out my assignment. catch you later:anim_37:

17. madamsboy

Local Time:
    My comment was not meant in any way to be insulting. everyone has their method of play. I was pointing out my observation so others who will read this thread can understand that different units kick out differently.
    Hmmm... Maybe I need to put a meter across the pins and see what it is putting out with measurements rather than feelings.

18. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    LOL ........ madamsboy that sounds like a great idea . all i know is my wife wants to see it tomorrow and i need to be able to show her how to use it without too much discomfort to me as she is a bit of a typical FLAT OUT OR OFF!!!!!!! person:anim_39:

19. madamsboy

Local Time:
    :eek: that would hurt with the unit I have. That was a big part of the reason I got the one with a display on the remote to show just what level it is at. though there is a "boost" button.
    Madam may chime in on it later.

20. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i dont even want to think what my wife would do with a BOOST button!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared0016:

21. madamsboy

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

22. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You didn't do what Ms Michelle did and forget to take the caps off the electrodes did you?! :anim_35:

23. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    do i look that stupid Mistress? no better not answer that ! Lol.i have been trying it out by myself and i wouldn,t want the button pressed too often and held down.....gonna have to give this some serious thought before i hand it over:anim_39:

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well given that Mistress Michelle is an intelligent woman, it could obviously happen to any of us! :happy0192:

25. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    point taken Mistress Watchful i have to say that this one never had any covers on the terminals otherwise i too would probably have missed them. It is working fine though and i am looking at a few ideas as to how or if it is possible to attach the collars unit to either the cb6000 or the tollyboy, it does look possible but i dont want to rush in as usual and break anything . Wife has asked to see what it is i bought later today so i have to show her what it is like..............i think it may be just what she wants!:anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice