Dream Girl / Dream Life?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chase See, Sep 11, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    - Been dating someone new for the past few months
    - Very natural. Simple boy/girl relationship. Our relationship is deep, passionate, fun. Everything great. Except that we have some language barrier but it’s not a huge problem.
    - she’s beautiful. Everything a man can dream for. Sex has been fantastic.

- A few weeks ago i decided to open up on my “kink” for chastity and sent her a link on kale chastity and said “want to try”?
    - She jumped on the bandwagon immediately. Got me to buy a new cage because she doesn’t want anything to do with my ex.
    - When it arrived she gave me a blowjob. Made me cum in her mouth. Then caged me for 3 nights and teased me for two nights. Was so painful (I guess in a good way).

- I realise that when she releases me I’ve been making sure that I do a good job to make her orgasm and she’s really enjoying it.
    - she said that since she loves my dck so much she better locks up what is hers. And she’s been doing so regularly but in 2-3 days stints as she’s worried about hygiene and how far I can go.
    - in general she’s much more vanilla in terms of her previous experience but is very open minded and finds it all fun and funny to tease and make me suffer.

- either way. Now I’m having various thoughts, including:
    1) Maybe it’s a bit of “be careful for what you wish for”. I’ve been quite surprised about how far she’s onboard and how she somehow “knows” how to do all these. And I think going 3 nights on the first time even with all the teasing was quite a shocker to me

2) sometimes now when we have PIV, I start wondering if I get caged after orgasm and worry about my performance. I also start thinking about how my dick might be too small and she will realise it soon after trying someone else’s dick. (Though right now it’s all been passionate and great)

3) she asks me to cage sometimes though doesn’t insist and I try to wriggle my way out of it. Past times it’s happened I end up self caging and handing her the key the day after (not immediately but within next 9 hours or so). To this point, she doesn’t really punish me or exert her dominance so far. Not so I want to encourage her cause it seems like everytime I tell her something she’s very quick to be onboard. But I feel terrible because everyone is looking for someone like her and I’m taking it for granted.

4) I’m not sure whether to suggest the following:
    - books for her to read and be more enlightened about the lifestyle and to help her exert her dominance
    - Locktober. But how it work work from a practical perspective and also if I can actually do it.
    - how to move forward from chastity being a kink play rather than a lifestyle and if it’s what we want in our relationship
    - pegging and whipping. She’s asked about whips before and I’ve showed her some pics. She said we can go and buy one together.

Anyways. I think I’m taking it all for granted. And maybe being an asshole man like I am once I got all my “fun” and “fantasy” now I don’t obey and/or push for more.
    Should I be punished for all this?

2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    You've got good foundation to work with, which is rather rare, so congrats. Hopefully, your relationship will progress in the direction you'll both enjoy.

3. cagedsissyslave

cagedsissyslave Long term member

General worker
    Ricelake wisconsin
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Take your time and let it develop

Tom Allen likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Hope it works out for you both

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Just take it as it goes, and if you think you should be punished why not ask her? Congratulations!

6. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    The fact that you found a woman that is willing to explore and play with some kinky stuff is fantastic all in itself. Be careful not to push her to hard. She will fight back. Just relax and enjoy the fun times. It will all happen in time

7. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Only thing that worried me about your post was the Kale cage, they are not for chimps, they are serious bdsm tools and usually used for punishment or heightened slavery.

Did you mean something else possibly ?

IB-Chaste likes this.
  8. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    Haha sorry. Should read male chastity. Was typing on my phone. Maybe I am a monkey.

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  9. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    Its been awhile since we played with chastity. The last time we did she teased me everyday and it really killed me. I can't deal with this pain/pleasure/suffering when I really need to function fully at work everyday which is typically quite stressful, requires a lot of mental work and time. I don't know how i could function with a chastity lifestyle if i were to sleep with my cage.

Yesterday I felt so annoyed at work once i wanted her to whip me till i begged for her to stop at home.
    I don't know why i wanted that, but i have these urges to be whipped and slapped and caged when i feel stressed at work/life. I told her about it but also told her i did not want to be caged because i needed proper rest etc. I also said that it is march and since its her birthday month i wanted to offer to cage for a month (periodic releases up to her completely) but im not sure how i could balance "real life" and work with it. She said thats a really good idea, its been awhile since we did chastity. I kinda dug myself a hole there. I don't really know what it will turn out to be. She went online and found a cage that she thought was nice and bought it, its on its way now. She said that if i loved her i will wear the cage and obey her. Its everything that i wanted in a partner or wife but now i am hessitating so much. Its always a weird feeling of being afraid/excited/worried all a weird cocktail of emotions. Not sure what i should really be doing. There's once she told me to cage but i said no i dont really want to and it made her very unhappy and we had a small fight about it. She said that im not making an effort when shes stepping up. She has a point, i brought it all up and why am i not sucking it up and doing what i said i would.

Unsure.. will update more in the future when i can.

10. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Be careful what you wish for. In my experience, and from what I've read here, vanilla women can flip into ministers once they truly understand and experience the constant power rush of holding the key to her man's caged cock. While the vast majority of posters are happy with their caged lifestyle, I doubt there is a man here who does not wish at times he owned his dick again.

cagedsissyslave likes this.
  11. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    The nerves have calm and now in cage for two days now. She actually got me a new cage but that didn’t fit very well. We tried to communicate about this about why she wants to do it and she said for her she just likes to see me suffer. It looks fun for me and her. We haven’t spoken about boundaries or next steps but seems like I’ll be in a cage for a few days. She bought also a lock box that comes with an app. In the app she specifies her requests and how long till I can request for an unlock. It only tracks things like how long you’ve been caged and stuff. Somehow feels like this app is built for gays but she’s really enjoying it.
    For me it’s I’m just calming down and just going with the flow for now. Ultimately I came to terms that it’s a one sided open relationship that’s probably the hardest for me to handle personally. She said that of course there’s no chance for me for me to put my dk into anyone else she’s not open to cucking me now but she’s leaving that option wide open.

I don’t understand how she got all these ideas from. Like she’s telling me to get a strapon cause I’d probably use that to have sex with her. Or for pegging as she pleases. And I better be ready to use my tongue often to satisfy her. I never gave her any material whatsoever on these. She just came up with them. Literally said “maybe one day you’d be so good at pleasing me without you dk we can lock it up forever”. Anyways. I choose to submit and actually not be stressed about it. If I’m to be cucked I probably deserve it anyways and I belong in my cage.
    Maybe this is day 2 talking. Let’s see how this develops.

Desairs, Tom_S, Zevon and 1 other person like this.
  12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Seems to be a good start for both of you.
    May I ask you a question? The issues you are mentioning here do you share them with her?

SubbishSwitch likes this.
  13. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Sounds like a perfect beginning.

14. Desairs

Desairs New member

Украина обл. Днепропетровская город Кривой Рог
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Да очень интересная история. Спасибо вам за подробный рассказ. Какую клетку она вам купила? Мне бы очень хотелось бы узнать . Продолжайте в томже духе.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice