Domestic Discipline

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Toma1021, May 25, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Toma1021

Toma1021 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Slave tom Day 5 - Pleasure & Pain 05/23/11
    Today, Mistress and I agreed to blend domestic discipline with the fun we've been having with BDSM. I had to agree to her terms of complete submission as opposed to the on-again/off again submission that I had been giving Mistress in the past. I realized that my life and her life would change considerably and not everything would be fun for slave tom (me).

Today I tested Mistress's will (big mistake) by actually recording my masturbation session. I knew this would be a mistake and I expected to be punished. My rationale for disclosing my selfishness with Mistress is because I knew it had to stop and I knew she would do something about it. Had I known what she was actually going to do to resolve the problem, I would have thought twice about it.

The evening started off rather nice. We joked about the masturbation video I had shown Mistress and we also talked about our lives changing from role play to everyday submission. She asked if I was truly up for it and I said yes. Little did I know that my sincerity would be tested on this evening.

Mistress told me to go to my room between 9:00pm and 9:15pm. I got caught up in the basketball game and actually got to my room at 9:20. She came in and handed me a glass of wine and told me to strip naked. She placed a towel on the bed and told me to lie down. She said I could continue watching the basketball game. I was told to go to the bathroom at 9:40 and put my butt-plug in my ass (I did this promptly as I was catching on to the fact that she was placing an emphasis on schedule). I happen to have a large butt plug that fits comfortably up my ass --it's a little painful when it first fills the cavity but pleasurable thereafter.

I went back to my bed and lied down. She came in and poured my another glass of wine. She then directed me to her side of the bed and began to give me a full deep muscle body massage. Here I am thinking I'm going to be punished for masturbation and she's rewarding me. I have to tell you I felt great. She told me that she understood my need to masturbate as she's rubbing my back. Her concern was it was taking away from my time with her and she did not like that fact that I was watching other women on the internet. She said my punishment would be no sex with her (she did not say how long) and that I would have to watch her masturbate with some other man on the internet. I was not happy but I understood her logic and of course obeyed with her demand.

She then put on my favorite strap-on and fucked me nicely with a 6 inch cock. Soon after she took a large dildo and began moving it, in and out of my ass. This is when the evening began to start turning a bit. She was forcing it in me and telling me not to touch my cock. I told her I needed to cum and she said, "don't touch it." It was becoming torturous and she knew it. To me, it kind of felt like the sensation you get when driving a car over a nice bump in the road...one gets a little rise and it feels nice. However, when it's repeated again and again and there's nothing you can do about it, it feels QUITE torturous.

Mistress then put the monster 12 inch cock in her strap-on and fucked me hard but nice. She then allowed me to cum! I came all over myself and I was ready for bed. Mistress was not ready for bed. She took the cum that was all over my chest and rubbed it all over my face and made me eat it. It was absolutely gross. She said this is what you get for masturbating. As soon as I cleaned myself up I became aroused (really aroused) and asked her to please sit on my cock -she refused and said I could not touch her. She did let me lick her tits though but only for a second or so.

She then to my somewhat surprise (I was expecting something to happen), told me to take out the CB-3000 chastity device and place it on my cock. I had not worn this device in well over a year and it was a real bummer to put it back on. After my cock was locked up, she pulled out her canes and told me to bend over - received at least 40 strokes with her canes for masturbating. I was told to go to bed --which I gladly did.

Mistress woke me up early in the morning (05/24/11) and changed the lock on my chastity device. She then told me to get out bed to receive more strokes with the cane --not sure if this was for discipline or punishment. At first I called my safe-word because I was still in pain from last evening's activities. This made Mistress both sad and angry. However I promptly recalled the commitment I made to my Mistress and got out of bed to receive my caning --I realized the fun was fading fast. I then got up to eat breakfast and noticed a letter on the counter. Mistress requested that I clean my office and make my bed. I also need to order some clothes for her on the internet day.

Mistress and I encourage the community's feedback and sharing of information. We want to learn and share knowledge with those that are interested. We are two hard working professionals, endeavoring to take our relationship to yet another level.

2. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    So have we gotten the message now??? :rolleyes: :blink:

3. Toma1021

Toma1021 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm finding the requirement of being disciplined hard. It's quite an adjustment...it's not impossible but indeed very hard.
    Please see Mistress's journal entry from yesterday...I'll be responding shortly.

Slave Hubby Log

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice