Does anyone have a PA and wear a chastity device without using the PA to lock the device on?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by lockedinminnesota, Dec 4, 2013.

1. lockedinminnesota

Real Estate
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    I have been wearing a CB 6000s for 3 years and have decided to get a PA piercing. We (my wife/ keyholder and I) do not want to be unlocked during the long healing period. Does anyone have experience with wearing a chastity device during the healing period. Can any chastity device be worn while leaving the barbell (from piercer) on?

I was thinking the Jailbird would allow the necessary cleaning and allow the barbell, or loop, jewelry room to not pressure the new piercing. What is your experience?

2. 420_Miss

420_Miss Member

A Quite Pleasant Bitch
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    I can't address most of these unfortunately but here is a small tidbit;
    From my understanding the PA is a quick heal, unless you pierce it with a really really large gauge. Larger the wound longer the heal time.
    Second my slave is wearing a jailbird and the way the bars come together at the tip, it makes kind of a hash tag (#) so I would think it would rub it/pressure it a lot unless you had it in a perfect spot. Just my immediate thought....
    Hopefully you get some more concrete advice, best of luck!

3. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Have the PA put back as deep as the piercer will do. If you wear a CB6000s you can let the CBR hang thru the slot in the end. If you get a jailbird the the cross hatch pattern of the bars and the intersection if the ring will necessitate the ring being placed over the ring. Unless the cage is tight length , you will get pulling. Not good especially for a new piercing. I would not do MM cage until PA is stretched to min of 6 g and fully healed. Look at album "pictures" in gallery

4. lockedinminnesota

Real Estate
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you both for your input! If anyone else has anything to share, I would appreciate the input!

5. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Hi!
    I could advice you KTB. It is totally open and leaves your healing PA intact. Still it is a very secure chastity device even though it allows you to touch your cock and even penetrate... if you are brave enough <weg>

6. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    The barbell will hit the front of the cage and cause you a lot of irritation and discomfort during your healing process.

The time it takes a Prince Albert piercing to heal is quite different for everyone. Mine took about five weeks to heal before I was able to incorporate and use it in conjunction with a chastity device. For some people this takes months.

Whatever decision you make, listen to your bodies wisdom when is speaks. It'll let you know if you need to slow down, take a break (short or long,) etc. Ignoring that wisdom is when problems can begin.

Best of luck with your piercing...

7. lockedinminnesota

Real Estate
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone, for the input!

Thundar (or anyone else), I checked out your nice gallery photos, and was wondering.... do your ever wear any of those chastity devices with your PA jewelry in? Does wearing something in your PA affect how long you can comfortably wear the Chastity device. I wear my CB6000s 24/7 and an curious if I get pierced will I still be able to wear a chastity device 24/7?

MaleChastityNow (or anyone else)....Which device would be most comfortable, and be able to wear the soonest, after being newly pierced?

420_Miss (or anyone else).... Does your slave wear the Jailbird 24/7? Does he wear something in his piercing 24/7?

Please keep your comments coming!

8. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    A PA is one of those piercings where the jewerly can be left out for quite a while without the hole closing up. I have two devices, one uses the PA to increase security, the other does not. But even after wearing the second one for a long period, the piercing is still usable with device number one. These days I almost never wear studs or rings in my PA, I only use it for chastity.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    Does wearing something in your PA affect how long you can comfortably wear the Chastity device?

I really don't know I had my PA done years before I'd even heard of male chastity out-side some religious connections.

All I can say is I can't imagine wearing my cage without a ring through my PA. My piercing has always been used to provide that extra bit of security and the associated head-fuck of not being able to cheat even if you wanted to without damaging something. The only problem I ever had with my PA was last year when I made my own one of these http://steelworxx.de/PA-Fixing-114p.html My Fort is a little too long and I am a grower and at times because I'd made the insert reach the end of the tube there were times when there was too much tension, pulling, stretching (whatever) on the PA making the security device a little shorter has completely fixed the problem.

I think you getting a PA was a positive move, and would be for most guys. As for when you start back in your cage and when you start using your PA sorry but both are relative questions really only you can answer through trial and error. Just take your time and inspect, or be inspected, often until you are comfortable all is ok and you can return to your previous regimen, and/or build on that if your partner wishes.

10. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    I agree with the 2 posts just prior to this one. I would add that a healed PA stretched to 6 ga or thicker should be allowed to remain empty for quite some time without closing so much as to not allow future use. You can wear a segmented ring or a captive ball ring with a small ball that will slip through the CB6000 slot and the ring will not pull or act as a security ring. If you get a MM jailbird or similar device. A ring is difficult to wear without being over the cross bar and there for acting as a security ring. You can also get a small ball curved barbell and try to get a comfortable match with your device. Because I gave an apadravya piercing I can wear a stud from top to bottom and be very comfortable. The ampallang piercing allows for a stud from side to side without problem. When I wear a ring in the PA I use a small internal stud in the top of the apadravya (this is essentially a reversePA). Lotsa metal in the head! Experiment and you will find the best mix for you.

11. lockedinminnesota

Real Estate
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks you, everyone, for the input! We are still discussing options and timing, for my piercing. We have agreed my keyholder (wife) will make the decision and then it will be done.

12. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice