Doctor appointments

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Maid Denise, Mar 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. dr Andrea

dr Andrea Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Personally , I'm a doctor and would never have a judgment about people and their ways of living .
    What would be more frightening would be that my colleges discover my "behind bars" chastity device under my clothes ...

2. dr Andrea

dr Andrea Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Personally , I'm a doctor and would never have a judgment about people and their ways of living .
    What would be more frightening would be that my colleges discover my "behind bars" chastity device under my clothes ...

tomf_22033 and Maid Denise like this.
  3. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    I will say that I panicked when the Dermatologist want to look at the rest of my body besides my shoulder . Luckily my pants were loose fitting and I was able to pull the legs up for him to look . Didn't have panties on but the cage would have been a eye opener for both the Doc and nurse.

4. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Not down there but my whole body

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    My Wife just accompanied me to 2 Doctor visits this week. A little over 2 weeks ago she had me move from electric trimming to shaving legs again. 2 days before visit she restarted me shaving chest.

The visits went with no words about my hairless issues. Second visit had me down to just an examination gown. On top of that visit Doctor. his intern and a ultrasound technician all worked without comments on my hair status.

I was dreading someone would mention it. My answer was prepared my Wife told them to respond " My Wife prefers it this way" She would then handle any rebuttal.

They did note seem to even notice.

Peter Rabbit and Maid Denise like this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think it is cool that so many have found little to no reactions from medical staff about either their male shaving or even their chastity. Like the OP, i was concerned about my first visit with my dermatologist after i began shaving my whole body. He said nothing but really seem to take advantage of my smooth skin, sliding his hands over me. I know he was checking for elevated areas, like moles and such. Still it felt sort of electric in a way. The only medical person who said anything was an ultrasound tech who was checking my underarms as a follow up to cancer surgery. As she began to scan my armpit, she just softly remarked, that you'll have less problems removing the ultrasound gel since you keep it shaven here. I sort of blushed and wondered it i should say anything, but just stayed quiet.

tomf_22033, Jail Bird and Maid Denise like this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Its in my journal but ultrasound technician when offering me a pad to catch lubrication leaks casually accepted wife's comment she came prepared for me after our MD covered the procedure process with her.

8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I can appreciate you're feelings. My Wife got her Doctor to accept meas a patient and I now have my first female Doctor and my Wife goes with me on my visits. She is very good and professional but very blunt and frank in conversation.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  9. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Finally had to visit the Urologist this week. I was only allowed to unlock an hour before and cage marks were obvious (perhaps the "worst" I had ever seen - my Queen has been away for some time and my body is screaming for attention). I told him of our lifestyle just before the exam. His reaction? "OK, thanks for telling me. A lot of guys try to hide that and it can lead me to a lot of un-necessary studies or dead ends. Is that where all these marks are from?" He went on to explain that the marks are perfectly fine and are not a sign of any internal problems. He was obviously familiar with chastity cages and told me that he does not see any harm in it. We discussed the Harvard study and he rejected that saying "That did show a statistically significant but small reduction in prostate cancer if you have a lot of sex. It did not show an increase in risk for having less sex, that is a big difference. It might be more applicable to a young man who is very active, but in your case you have excellent PSA numbers and absolutely no prostate enlargement so you have zero worries. People need to pay more attention to their own exams, like you are doing now, than to these research studies."

He did opine that he was not a fan of urethral inserts due to cleanliness/infection risk/abrasions. It was not an absolute "no", just a caution.

Just another well informed Dr. who has no objections to certain lifestyles and encourages regular exams and not witholding information...

tiruh811, homebody, boisub and 4 others like this.
  10. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I've been shaving my body on and off for years and my pubic area for decades. I've never had anyone say anything negative. Not even in the locker rooms.

The only negative lifestyle reaction I had was with a doctor when I was answering the sexual questions and I told her I was bisexual (Pansexual). After that she got cold and very clinical. It was clear she didn't approve. So I finished the exam and left. I also never returned. It was really annoying as when I was looking for a doctor I called and asked if she was LGBTQ friendly and was told she was. I guess someone either messed up or didn't care enough to tell the truth. Or the outright lied to get a patient.

Anyway other than one negative experience I've always be fine with medial staff. Granted I don't push my kinks and sex life on them but I'm also not afraid to be open and fully honest.

Headtrip likes this.
  11. jack425

jack425 New member

Local Time:
    I used to worry about that when I used to shave my body. I would grow my leg hair back in the summer becasue I was afraid to be seen with shaved legs. Then I had most all my body hair removed with laser and there was no option to grow the hair back. I am happy I did the hair removal. It did force me to accept my fem side and not hide it.

I was lucky to find a laser hair tech that removed my pubic and perineal region hair. I think now no problem but back then some salons just did women down there.

I do wonder sometimes what the doctor and nurse thinks when I have a colonoscopy. I use butt plugs and dildos and I have a slut's asshole lol. I am sure they notice. But like others said in this thread - they have seen it all.

StubHub and tomf_22033 like this.
  12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    @jack425 well i spect they just think that you not a hairy man. some men am lots more hairy that some other men.

tomf_22033 and Charles3451 like this.
  13. Outtoftime99

Outtoftime99 Active member

Farmer
    Lake county Madison Ohio
    Local Time:
    The very first time I too was anxious but I just acted natural and they could care less about it so if you act natural they will also

bondinchas and tomf_22033 like this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    No professional dr should, or would comment on you being shaved, or smooth. I’ve been smooth for decades and have never been asked.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  15. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    Per our FLR contract I am required to shave all pubic hair (front and rear). I have gotten so used to it I don't think twice about it. I had my pre consult for my circumcision this week and didn't think about it when the Dr. was looking around down there. I was more concerned about the PA piercing closing while I am healing.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  16. Smakybiba

Smakybiba New member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Now we live in such a time that doctors and older people in general are already difficult to surprise with something, because the main task of today's youth is to distinguish themselves from the crowd as much as possible.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  17. Smakybiba

Smakybiba New member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Honestly, the doctors don't care if you're shaved or not, believe me, they've seen everything. Now we live in such a time that doctors and older people in general are already difficult to surprise with something, because the main task of today's youth is to distinguish themselves from the crowd as much as possible, which, in my opinion, is also not very cool. But for the future, trinityschoolofmedicine.org recommends regular shaving, especially under the armpits and in the intimate area. First, if you do not rush in these places, then most likely you will stink of sweat. Secondly, it's just hygienically more acceptable, and visually I think too.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice