Different Rings for the Cherry Keeper

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Guest 6019, Sep 13, 2021.

1. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    maybe i'm just not that good at lining up the hole, but yeah, even the slightest mis-alignment and pee runs along the bars/mesh of the cage. at home I keep a squeeze bottle of water which is great but out and about it's just patting w/ paper.

2. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    for me the headlock keeps the foreskin all the way back behind the glans, which yes that new tactile exposure takes some getting used to for me. then the CK i've got has touchstop on the shaft portion, which prevents the kept-back foreskin from pushing through the cage bars, except for one section of the cage, and chafing is an issue there for me.

3. Deleted member 69497

A couple of comments on the rings going back a bit in the thread. Full disclosure, I'm a bit of a CK junkie. I love the ability to mix and match the cages and rings and tune what fits best at the time. (Even one with the spikes!)

I've been in my new oval (slightly wider) ergo ring with the "ears" / side loops for about 10 days and LOVE it.
    - I sit a lot at work and the side loops rest on my thighs and actually push everything up a bit. It reduces the twisting and one ball getting yanked to the side. (I am looking for a waist strap, their proper use, I guess.)
    - The new oval ergo ring is 52mm wide and 50mm tall. The old was 50mm round. Does 2mm make a difference? I guess it does because its comfy as can be. No (ok, very little) skin bunching up and still no balls popping through the gap.

My only disappointment is that when I ordered the new ring, I accidentally ordered a cage with no headlock. Fortunately, I'm using the new ring and my old cage with the proper headlock and super happy.

Maybe, I'll drop down a size and get new cage with the right headlock for the holidays.

Gil Carnovsky and Lazlo Toth like this.
  4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thanks for comments. I think you would agree, there is no "best", it's what is "close" and what suits your mood. I love going to my drawer and choosing a ring and a cage combo for the next few days....then doing again as soon as I unlock!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice