Different Rings for the Cherry Keeper

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Guest 6019, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    I've been wondering how the different rings work. With the hook, the side rings, the triple rings. How do they work and look, why you chose a particular one???

Can't find any pictures, to decide if it's something to consider for myself.

If you post images as "Full" it's easier to follow the thread.

Thanks,

Jah

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Perhaps you should contact the site and owner to get more information on how such variations can be useful. I know they should most of the ring choices, and they seem real responsive to customers. Good luck and hope you find setup that works best for you.

3. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I am hoping @JosieLynn Jewell will spot it here and everyone can benefit from the answers she gives.

Beyondheat likes this.
  4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    I own a few Cherry Keeper rings. Here are a few thoughts.

The "handles" on the side are for a strap to help hold things tight around your waist. The doubles or triples simply add surface area so that the ring "clings" to your body better. It also changes the geometry somewhat and extends the cage outward about 5mm. The "hook" is a means to sort of lift and separate the balls--kind of like the old Playtex bras were advertised to do.

The ergo shapes, tall and wide ovals, etc.....are all methods to ensure a more comfortable and secure fit.

I wish a simple "buy this one" would work well, but the truth is, it's best to have fun and experiment. Every ring I bought I thought was the best one....until I tried another one. Now I own about 6 rings.

5. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    I concur. A big advantage of the Cherry Keeper line is that you have the flexibility of trying different options for a somewhat reasonable cost. I'm not aware of any other chastity product that offers as much flexibility. I probably have about six rings as well, and three cages.

JosieLynn Jewell and Lazlo Toth like this.
  6. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Maybe I can comment about the double rings. My understanding is that they increase total cage length i.e. if you need a slightly longer cage use a double ring to increase length by the extra ring's width.

The hook is just that, to hook the balls (scrotum) up. I don't see a functional benefit in this, only look and/or play possibility.

The side rings is a mystery to me but I can imagine using them to secure a leash, weights or for other play/bondage options.

7. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    As @Lazlo Toth said it's for a belt, but I can imagine it has other creative uses. But how does it feel for long-term? Hkw does it sit against the skin, does it rub?Would like to see ball hook and cages connected, and or worn. Is a ball hook suitable for everyday use?

8. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    I would doubt it as it creates a constant pressure point in a place that is not meant to be pressured.

The side rings (handles) are probably a functional obstacle, I can't imagine squatting or picking something up on the floor with pants in normal course of the day with those, even a plain cage is a challenge sometimes.

9. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I'm seriously considering moving down the cheery cherry keeper route. I like the idea of the headlock, and possibly some touchstop. As an uncut man, I've just started experimenting with more open cage designs. My current cage is:

Screenshot_20210908-175753_Chrome.jpg

Which I'm finding comfortable after the first few days. However my foreskin pokes through the slot quite a bit, and though it isn't a problem, aesthetically it is not the look I'm after. Though looking at other posts, too small and lining up the urethra is tricky. So still undecided on the cage design

Beyondheat likes this.
  10. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I own one of the ball hook rings. Tried it on once. Never wore it again. At least for my anatomy, it offered no use and only made things very uncomfortable.

My guess is the "wing" loops for that external belt would get in the way somewhat. But I have NOT worn one to offer a direct opinion

I think the ergo shapes are great and recommend them.

11. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Same here! I love the ergo shapes. Not sure if Oval makes a difference vs. Round though.

12. Guy From RI

Guy From RI Member

Local Time:
    When people talk about the MM oval vs round they seem to say it makes a big difference. Do you think or know that this is not the case with Cherry Keeper designs? I'm asking because I was planning on getting a Cherry Keeper with an oval ring. Thanks.

13. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve tried various round versus ergo rings. I’ve tried the cherry keeper ergo wide versus round. My balls are generally high and tight and I need more ball gap than many. For me, the round works best. The difference is that the ergo pushes the ball skin down and provides less ball skin sack space on the sides. For me this was less comfortable. The round ring provides more space for skin on the sides and bottom and I found was generally more comfortable for me. It was trial and error and conversation with Josielynn that helped me figure it out. It seemed the oval would be better, but it was not for me.

Guy From RI and Perverspepere like this.
  14. Gil Carnovsky

Gil Carnovsky New member

Publishing consultant
    Los Angeles, CA
    Local Time:
    I opted for the wide oval after my first order (circle) didn't work out, and I very much prefer the wide oval. (There's also an option for a "tall oval" that is stretched bottom to top rather than side to side.) FWIW, I also got the "ergonomic" design with a few degrees of curvature outwards from the body. (There's an option for a negative curvature, ie towards the body). I suspect this is entirely a function of the particularities of one's body.

15. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for discussing and answering questions - I didn't see anything in there I would disagree with.

I generally recommend a single ring circular, ergonomic to start because it's the most neutral starting point. I started with Wide Oval, went to circular, then moved to tall oval (double!) where I've stayed for quite a while.

Single and Double - it's up to your preference. The double adds a bit of length to the cage, but it also has a wider contact patch with the skin which can be good for some people as it has a less pinpoint pressure point. It can also provide more "grip" on the skin and the skin may slide through a bit less. On the downside, it may push the testicles a bit more forward than a single ring as there is less skin to allow them to droop.

As for the love handles - my normal double ring has them and they have never once gotten in my way or poked me. I don't even usually put the strap through there, that's just for when fun time starts and the unicorn add-on comes out :)

16. Guy From RI

Guy From RI Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the input - the more I hear, the more I learn, the more confident I feel about trying some things out with Cherry Keeper. ;) Guy

17. Guy From RI

Guy From RI Member

Local Time:
    Damn our peculiar bodies! LOL

Gil Carnovsky likes this.
  18. Guy From RI

Guy From RI Member

Local Time:
    Hey JosieLynn, thanks for that post. I'm currently working through the many options of your offerings on Shapeways (had hoped to pay you for custom design to remove my guesswork but I see you're not available for that and I respect that). Quick question though, I see on Shapeways that they offer a "Smooth" finish that is achieved with a chemical "vapor" process. This is intriguing since I like the smooth stainless cage I'm wearing now. On your twitter account, you noted in a late August tweet that you have just started testing the smooth finish but haven't updated so I don't know how the testing has gone. Do you have any thoughts on the smooth finish? I'm about ready to place an order (still deciding whether to order a "headlock" or regular cage but am ready to just do both to give me options) so the finish is my last real decision. One other thing on finish in case the smooth isn't a good choice - in Caged Lion's 2019 review he says premium is only viable in white, but Shapeways offers it in white and black. I assume this is an expansion of the offering since Lion's review? I would prefer black so am hopeful that's what's changed. Has the offering expanded to include a true premium finish in black? Thanks!

LoneMan likes this.
  19. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    A base ring with the combination of a wide oval and a positive angle is what worked out best for me. Experimenting with various knock-offs and cheap metal cages, I grew to realize my high and tight scrotum tended to get pinched in the vertical sides between the base ring and the cage. For my current CK cage, the round ring and tall oval (both without any angle adjustment) still had that pinching. The wide oval with positive angle doesn't, allowing me to now wear the CK 24/7 except for cleaning, which the KH wife has me do daily.

20. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Hey Josie Lynn,

I'm getting closer to choosing, your designs are incredible, and such a clever set up. No manufacturing, just design. Genius. Truly remarkable.

What style of cage do the uncut men, or penis owners (I don't want to exclude anyone), tend to choose for long-term use? But then even that's wrong if your's belongs to your partner ...Let's try again... Those that have male appendages attached to their possessed bodies. Now I've brought demons in....You know what I mean.

IAmAntho likes this.
  21. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Busy thinking about chastity
    Canada
    Local Time:
    If I can share with you @Jah Rubbings , Yesterday I receive my first CK and it is a total touchstop (Standard) with a large headlock. It is really comfortable even if it is smaller then my previous cages (I am a beginner trying to get a good cage).

I should have opted for a medium headlock, maybe, will sand it a bit. But overall, really exciting design and comfortable for yet a 10h test drive.

EDIT : I opted for the total touchstop because my skin tend to get pinched in between the bars of my previous cage which hurts. For that 10h I have had no pinching at all

22. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    if black is your thing you might consider the PA12 material now offered for the CK line. the "versatile strong" process achieves black with dye, while the pa12 seems inherently black. it's only a slight but more expensive than the standard material, but still has a grainy texture vs. the polished one.

shapeways says there's also a polished option for PA12, but I haven't seen it offered for CK.

https://www.shapeways.com/materials/multi-jet-fusion-pa12

23. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    i'm uncut,
    and skin squeezing out between bars and getting chaffed is a thing for me. touch stop is great, but frankly collects pee. for me a medium headlock works great for keeping the foreskin back, but I did waste a cage order by going too small on the space past the headlock.

24. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Are you saying that it keeps the foreskin back a bit, or you keep it right back and it prevents turtling? Keeping your foreskin all the way back, is not my preference. Takes some getting used to if you haven't had underwear rubbing your exposed bellend since childhood

25. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Busy thinking about chastity
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm not quite sure how the cage could collect pee, I don't see it happening here. I mean, don't you pee through the hole designed to pee through it?

Or maybe you could lower a length size to make it fit better?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice