Didn't think it through

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SlaveKennynl, Apr 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveKennynl

SlaveKennynl Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Hi all,
    so this is my little story, So I'm single and chastity was always a kink of me.
    I tried multiple times to do it solo, but it never worked out. I always found myself grabbing for one "emergency key", so I stopped by being in chastity for a while.
    Well, this time I did it completely differently, so two days ago I bought a CB6000S with the anti pullout pads. So the package arrived yesterday and I already felt that I got excited. So what I did is the following.
    I unlocked the lock, and I took the keys (both), and put them in a wet paper towel and put it in the freezer. I waited a few hours to make sure that the paper towel with the keys would be frozen. Took a small box, but also some paper towel in it and key in the paper towel and added water to it. And yeah, as you can guess I put it back into the freezer.
    Here is the part that I really didn't think through, so before the box with the key and would freeze completely making it impossible to get the out of the box, I removed the paper towel with the block of ice that was half liquid.
    And put it right on the plate in the freezer. so that it would stick and become frozen block with the freezer. Closed the freezer and left it there. it was 5PM.

I decided that I would play "let the wheel decide" to decide when I would put on the cage. So the outcome was that I was going to put it on at 6PM and that I was allowed to remove the key from the freezer after that I put it on. So around 6PM I took a shower clean up and put in my cage. After I put it on I went to the couch, put the lock into place and waited a few minutes before locking it. And there it was Click, locked. But yeah taught it will not be that hard since I will take out the key now from the freezer and let it melt naturally.

But I was wrong....

It seems that the block of ice was already that steady and secure in the freezer making it impossible to remove. So there I was sitting in front of my freezer, looking at a paper towel that was a solid block and frozen in the freezer. You would think, yeah, just unplug the freezer and let it melt and case close. But last Saturday I bought some frozen food since I was out of food. So that option is not available, since I don't want to waste food, I need to finish first all the food I have before I can get the key of my chastity device. Which will be most likely in 2-3 weeks if I cook each day with something from my fridge and freezer.

So yeah, that will teach me a lesson by doing it in this way, or maybe next time I'll do it again, lets see how this one turns out. But one thing is sure. I will not be able to get out of this one.

Last night was also the first time in a long time since I wore a cage during sleep. Sleeping was not a problem, but waking up was something else, I felt horny and yeah, the cage made sure I would stay horny and not being able to do anything. I checked once more if the keys were really stuck and yeah they are. So I came to conclusion that I would be for a long and uncertain period in chastity.

Ill keep you posted how my (mis-)adventure progress.

SlaveKenny

2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Rock salt

KBS and Chadstallion like this.
  3. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    Good luck.

4. SlaveKennynl

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    thanks, i will need it.

tvalex likes this.
  5. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Am I wrong to find this funny?

KBS likes this.
  6. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Nope. :D

OP, just take the food out of the freezer and pour boiling water over your frozen paper towels if you get desperate.

Hairdryer also works if you fave one.

Spades and KBS like this.
  7. SlaveKennynl

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hairdryer would be the best solution. But i will not do it, for now. The original plan was to build up little by little. But yeah that plan changed. I really want be stuck for a long period of time with no access to the key. Like i would have a keyholder. Except that this keyholder will not give me any task to do nor give me early release.

tvalex likes this.
  8. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    I think hygiene will quickly become an issue personally, my first device was a CB6ks and cleaning was an issue.

b_quark and Unlucky like this.
  9. SlaveKennynl

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Oh any advice on how i should clean it? so that I can wear it as long as possible?

10. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Sounds like the real fantasy to me! haha

KBS and LockedPom like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    it’s not so much how to clean the cage, but your self, it’s worse if your uncut, dirt builds up down there, you need to keep clean.

KBS likes this.
  12. SlaveKennynl

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Then it will not be an issue. Hygiene is really important for me. And lucky for me I'm cut. I also make sure that after a shower (like this morning) I dry the cage and my junk as best as possible (even with a Hairdryer so there as less possible moist)

13. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    For long term wear I would suggest a metal device that has plenty of exposed areas you can blast with the shower head.

The cb6k was the most expensive device I've bought. It was arguably the least suitable for long term wear though. Very good for working out what will work for you though - there are various rings and pins to experiment with.

After years of dabbling with this I've came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a perfect device that will suit you in all circumstances.

Chadstallion likes this.
  14. SlaveKennynl

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    thanks for the advice! I'll order one of those metal once.and also I will try to find a really good way to make sure i cant get the keys of the device for a long period of time. I taught right now is the perfect time to stay long in chastity due to the home working for at least one month.

15. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    I ordered 2 device before the UK lockdown. One has arrived, another hasn't, don't expect to see anything you order for a while

We have a kitchen safe we utilise from time to time, it goes up to 10 days before unlocking, you can add time but not reduce it. The countdown stops when the batteries are removed too.

KBS likes this.
  16. SlaveKennynl

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I ordered a new one. should be here tomorrow. We are currently not in lockdown in the Netherlands. Making it still possible to get deliveries. But yeah I'm still in lockdown, and i will keep it that way till I cant manage it anymore. The kitchen safe sound interesting but since it has a digital it makes it less attractive. What i like about being in chastity is that I don't know how long it will be. Thats why i also miss having a keyholder who just decide when i can get a release and how long it would be.

But we are going now into night 2 being locked up. lets see how it will go.

CagedBySocks and tvalex like this.
  17. SlaveKennynl

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    So day two, its a bit harder than expected.
    But I made it a bit more difficult to get the keys, I took the hairdryer and with locked it with a chain in the bathroom, so that it's not possible to use it as quickly melt the ice. (the keys are added on top of the already block of ice).
    So i taught maybe i can try while being in the cage to cum. So i tried by stimulating with some videos and trying to play with it. But as soon it get erected, the cage is full making it impossible to get any friction. I kept trying, but no luck only thing i could do was getting frustrated and looking at the cage without relief.

So now I only have 2 options left, first is to wait and finish all the food from the freezer and let it defrost naturally. Or remove most of the food, unplug and use boiling water technique but still that will mean that my freezer need to be unplugged and that all the food needs to be outside for time of defrosting and cleaning.

Do i regret what I did? Not at all i even find it more fun and kinda feels like "i have keyholder"

asastype and tvalex like this.
  18. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Tell me, why is anyone giving Slave Kenny ways to get out on this one? He did the perfect job!
    Kenny, next time place the keys in a bowl of water and place some steel mesh in the water surrounding the keys. The bigger the bowl of water the longer it will take to defrost. If you put plenty of mesh in it you won't be able to chip the ice so easily. If its big enough you may just give up and leave the cage on:))
    It really makes those spur of the moment needing to be released moments easier to get threw.
    I'd laugh with pleasure If Queen D froze my key.

Chadstallion and CagedBySocks like this.
  19. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    Because he's got a new device and could end up with unexpected issues.

20. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Its plastic, worst case senaro take a pair of pliers to it

Chadstallion likes this.
  21. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    Smash up something that he spent good money on? That's silly.

22. SlaveKennynl

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    oh god this really would make it even more difficult to get out. Thank for the idea. And as soon I get the key I will think of doing it in this way!

Thank you for the concern. But the idea was still to go a long time in chastity, except it went from build up to long right away, which i actually enjoy more.

23. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi Kenny, first question, why do you want out of cage? Horny , frustration or sore?
    Indeed a metal smal open design cage is to prefer due to hygiene, look at Aliepress btw.
    Put the keys in an envelop, seal it. Set your target on 3 weeks, when you get it you may buy nail polis ot nice female underwear.
    Btw, i do this my self. Having now red toenails.

24. SlaveKennynl

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Well I think it would be out of horny and frustration that I would want to be out of the cage. So having the key just in a sealed enveloppe would last maybe tops a week. Thats why I wanted something more secure and the freezer seemed a good option.

25. SlaveKennynl

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    So small update, at lunch I took out a pizza from the freezer, which was a bit blocked by the ice of the keys. So after using a bit of force i got the pizza out, but the block of ice that I taught was secure in place came lose. So yeah there goes my plan. I remove the keys from the paper towels and opened the cage, to see if the way how i clean it was good enough. Which it seems good, i locked the cage again and taught how would I find a new way to stay locked for a long period of time without having access to the key?

After reading again the topic, the idea of certo struck me, put the key in an envelope, but use the mail service to get the key back to me.
    So this is exactly what I did, took an envelop, put taped the keys to a piece of paper. And mailed it to myself. I also checked that the pickup would no longer be today so that the earliest pickup of the mail would be Tuesday (due to Easter).

When I put the letter with the keys into the mailbox my heart was racing, because now I really have no way of escaping until the keys are back which will be not before Wednesday. I know there is a risk the delivery service might lose the letter or deliver it to someone else, but I liked the idea of taking a risk like this.

tvalex likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice