Devices and Electricity

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Nitro_Lizard, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Nitro_Lizard

Nitro_Lizard Member

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    I got a new job that will be physically intensive and will involve working with electricity. If the worst were to happen at work the last thing I would want is for a lighting rod to be attached to my penis. Wearing any sort of metal is out of the question. I've seen some great silicone device options online but that doesn't solve the lock issue.

Does anyone have any recommendations for all plastic locks or are there any alternatives to using a traditional padlock?

2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Perhaps a numbered zip tie?

3. Nitro_Lizard

Nitro_Lizard Member

Local Time:
    So, after doing some research I think I’ve found the best solution for my particular chastity needs. I’ll share the results of my research here for any electricians/technicians/engineers who are interested in being locked 24/7 without risking a high voltage shock to the groin. For those reading this that aren’t familiar with basic electrical terms here is a crash course:

Electrical Conductor: is a substance in which electrical charge carriers, usually electrons, move easily from atom to atom with the application of voltage. (Copper, Steel, Gold, Aluminum, Brass)

Electrical Insulator: An electrical insulator is a material whose internal electric charges do not flow freely. (Glass, Paper, Rubber, Plastic, Latex)

I dream of one day being held in 24/7 chastity by my wife. However, the unique circumstances of my new job make wearing a metal chastity cage impossible. Working with electricity can be inherently dangerous and at work wearing any sort of jewelry, steel toe boots or any other metal adornments is strictly forbidden. Not to mention that if the worst were to happen on the job wearing an electrical conductor around my groin would literally turn my penis to ash.

So, we know that metal cages are out of the question. But what about plastic cages such as the CB6000S? Plastic cages are a good option as far as electrical insulation go. However, after reading reviews I’ve discovered that the CB is not very stealthy, not very breathable and makes noise when the wearer moves. Strenuous work and movement is another aspect of my job that I have to consider. Also, for those of you guys who have worked in any sort of construction/building environment the male egos on a job site are of the scale, it’s ridiculous. If I was caught wearing a chastity device it would quite literally be the end of me. So, for my needs plastic just isn’t quite good enough.

Another good electrical insulator is leather. However, for some reason every leather device has to be adorned with metal studs, spikes and rings. In my research I have found nothing that is made with only leather.

Then of course there are the nylon briefs that can be locked around your waist and thighs. But again we run into stealth and breathability issues.

After looking at various cages of many different materials I found sweet, sweet silicone. As it turns out cured silicone is an excellent electrical insulator. In fact, it is so good that on the job wearing a silicone device will render my penis virtually impervious to any low voltage shock. At work my wife’s property will be the safest part of me and I won’t be able to cum. It’s a win win for everyone.

I’ve been looking at the Birdlocked Neo and Birdlocked Classic.

http://www.birdlocked.com/male_chastity_device/gallery_chastity.asp

When the time comes I’m going to show them to my wife. However, I still need to solve the issue of locking the device. Again, any stainless steel padlock is out of the question. I have found several serialized plastic lockable tags that could work.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51NcJdXQjmL._SX355_.jpg

Unfortunately this method takes the fun of holding a key away from my wife. But it can work if need be. If anyone has any other recommendations for locking a device without using a metal lock please feel free to let me know. Thanks!

CuriousHusband91941 likes this.
  4. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    If your Wife wants to hold a key… get a bunch of numbered plastic tags and a strong lockbox. Tags go in the lockbox and your Wife holds that key. If you break the tag holding your device on, you won’t be able to replace it without her knowing. If you also record the numbers as you use them you’ll have a way that any escapes are easily detected, even if you get ahold of the key.

If the silicone devices don’t work for you there are some custom plastic devices that are 3D printed. The ones that I’ve seen use integrated locks which are brass, but you might be able to work with the manufacturers on a custom locking solution.

Good luck!

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    One of my first devices was a birdlocked. Ring was too wide and was like a cock ring it was so tight, which used up most of the room of the skin of my sack(I am high and tight). My balls were then forced forward and pressed into the device.

The cage itself although I know I’m pretty small, was falling off me. There is a gap on the bottom of cage next to your balls, my penis would fall right through it. Once I got hard and it poked out the gap. Yes I got the smallest birdlocked they make.

In my opinion, I would get a holy trainer with plastic seals for work or use the honor system, and lock up in a device of your choosing at home. It sounds like you really want to experience the caged life, but I think you would be disappointed and quit if you get that one. I would focus on the time away from work where you really can be locked up, be comfortable enough to wear it as long as she needs you to, and then use the less comfortable and less secure device solely for you at work. Maybe make it a little ritual upon arriving home.

Hope you find what you’re looking for.

6. Pattisissy

Pattisissy New member

Local Time:
    5:44 PM

If you are isolated from ground you will have no problem.

pseudonym of the sea likes this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
  8. CuriousHusband91941

Local Time:
    this thread is exactly what i needed. Thank you. i too will share this with my wife.

9. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Cherrykeeper sells a plastic insert that can take the place of a brass lock. But it is one use only.

Link

10. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
  11. Aguirre

Aguirre New member

North Italy
    Local Time:
    A Reinholds fiberglass chastity belt would be the perfect solution for you but unfortunately he is not on business anymore

Attached Files:

madams-sissysub likes this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    that’s a shame, cause that is a epic looking belt!

Aguirre likes this.
  13. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Never heard of fibreglass or carbon fibre CBs so far - let it be full belts or ball trap devices. That would be a quality upgrade even to titanium CBs though. Ragarding the fact that you might need a new mold for almost each CB the pricing might be close to a Pinarello X9 chassis though...^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice