Device to make him feel like a real woman

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Lorrie's Lady, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Lorrie's Lady

Lorrie's Lady New member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Hi everyone. I have just started to introduce my hubby to the sissy lifestyle. I, myself, am new to this and want to help him achieve the ultimate feeling of being a woman. I have started out by having him sit down when he pees. We were on vacation and he love it so. I then took his little penis and held it against his big balls as he peed. He said the feeling of the pee running down his balls made him feel so liberated. He continues to enjoy this but I would like to find a device so that he would be hands free when peeing. I am going to introduce him to a chastity device and I was wondering if there was something that would achieve both feels at once. If enyone knows of any other device that would allow him to obtain the ultimate feeling while peeing, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you.

Lorrie

danijean001 likes this.
  2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    Welcome Lorrie. I have a Neosteel She-Male Belt. I have to set to pee every time, just like a girl. It even sounds like a girl peeing. I know I've been Cross-dressed in a woman's restroom right next to others and I sound just like them, Giggles!! And not seeing it or touching it till release for it's lock, I feel more like a girl than a man. After being lock and going without I crave for any sexual attention I can get. Since I don't have a penis anymore, I have found that I crave for anal and luv getting it from the wife, just like this morning. Ohhhhhh!! I know since we've gotten the belt, Tanya gets out more all the time. I guess it's the girly feeling I get from not having it down there anymore.

So in my opinion, I would look at a full belt from what your asking of. I'm sure you will be pleased, not so sure about him after going without for weeks!!!

Sincerely Missy Tanya

danijean001 likes this.
  3. Lorrie's Lady

Lorrie's Lady New member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM

Thank you so much Missy Tanya for the information. I have searched for information on the she-male belts, both here and on websites, with great success. So much to choose from but I am sure I will be able to help my sissy achieve his desire. I am so happy for him.

Again Thank you so much. I will keep you posted on how it works for her (him). ;)

Lorrie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice