Jun 21, 2012
Local Time:
12:10 AM

Following 1

Followers 2

Lorrie's Lady

Lorrie's Lady was last seen:
Jun 21, 2012
    1. There are no messages on Lorrie's Lady's profile yet.
  • About

Chastity devices:
    Temporary using cb6000 on my sissy.
    49 yo married mom of two. I married a wonderful man who works very hard. I have been there for him before and throughout or marriage. I introduced a relaxation playtime to our bedroom, in hopes of ridding my hubby of some of the stress from work. My first means was to have him wear a panty at bedtime. He seemed to enjoy the softness of the material against his body. He loved it so much that he asked that he be allowed to wear them to work. Soon he was wearing them 24/7. He has shown me hints that he wants to take this playtime to a higher level. My hope is to help him any way I can to achieve his desires.<br />
    <br />
    I expereinced a bisexual relationship while in college and continue to enjoy, with the same person, even after both of our marriages. My partner is aware of my hubby's desires and his new lifestyle. I hope to someday share his desires with her.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I am new to this and appreciate any help I can receive from the members of this website.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice