Device struggles

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Chastity_caned, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Chastity_caned

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    With my old Mistress we used a Holy trainer. I used to wax lyrical about this device back then. As time has passed I know have a new Mistress who demands longer chastity periods of around a month. Now the HT is great. It’s caused a sore on my cock almost where it meets my body. We got a smaller ring and that solved that but now the device rubs on my shaven pubic area. Can’t seem to win.

Hygiene is such an issue we’ve started to look at metal devices. I’ve bought a couple of cheap ones. It’s not been a total waste of time as I’ve learned I can’t get my balls into a round 45mm ring but I can an oval (ergo) ring. I think it’s time to spend some money. I’ve been looking at the London tower by red chilli chastity.

Opinions very much welcome

2. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Look quite similar to Mature Metal. Their locking system and security screw isn’t ideal as you can get a bit to fit them just about anywhere. Seem reasonable

You could also try steelworxx.de or rigidchastity.com

Both good quality workmanship

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    I'm quite happy using a stainless Holy Trainer v 2 until we can get one made. I tried the original HT2 and liked it sufficiently to get a steel one. I do have grievances with the HT2 one of which is security based and the other is the same as yourself the same area of irritation I believe caused at the open end (body end) of the tube. It is possible the HT3 might have overcome that particular problem so I might try one of those (now with 4 tubes to choose from) if someone makes a steel copy.

I have tried writing to the Swiss about he HT and if they have any thoughts about security that would utilise my PA but they don't seem interested. perhaps they just make and sell them and nobody there actually uses one.

There is something I've seen around somewhere or other that is supposed to prevent pull out I'm unable to even look at that seriously its a joke and a bad one at that.

There are plenty of manufacturers around its just finding one that you think will suit and making what changes you can till it works or you replace it. There are, thankfully, plenty of cheap Chinese copies to try these days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice